Campaign Battle Union: Win Or Fail?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Campaign Battle Union: Win or Fail?
Campaign Battle Union: Win or Fail?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Malekith 2009-08-04 00:05:48
Link | Quote | Reply

What's the "biggest ticket" drop anyone's seen in the treasure pool so far?

NOTE: Biggest Ticket = highest gil value item as determined by latest data posted on ffxiah.com
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-08-04 00:08:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Mal, for the most part I just deal with it the best I can and make the most of it. But since you seem to be one of the arrogant selfish *** I despise so much in campaign, I'm going to state my opinion on that. If you don't like it, "suck eggs man".
[+]
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2009-08-04 00:13:15
Link | Quote | Reply

So I'm gonna guess that's a no? Fo shame! "The Grasshopper and the Ant" is a classic. Go and read!

Selfish, arrogant ***? Hey now... you make me out to be some sort of Futchy. I am only as you think I am... You make me lol with your characterization... Shame I'm not on your server else I'd play that part just for your enjoyment.

Mmmm... boiled eggs.... I actually prefer them to be deviled. Fie on you for not providing me deviled eggs...
 Shiva.Whitejune
Server: Shiva
user: Whitejune
By Shiva.Whitejune 2009-08-04 00:18:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Got a molybdenum ingot last week.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-04 00:26:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ryezen said:
Solution for the people running mobs off to solo them:

Make it so if mob is a certain distance away from fortifications, have it use Charmga (instant, non-spell, non-stunnable) every TP move. Then it will just continue running on toward Fortifications, lackeys in tow, and we get to kill them, too, when they show up. FTW! =)

You know why I go off and solo? Cause even with 50 mobs on the fort and me doing just fine some *** always has to pull the damn mob off of me when I'm getting most my xp from taking dmg and healing it back...not to mention lag issues
 Gilgamesh.Zarki
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Zarki
By Gilgamesh.Zarki 2009-08-13 10:44:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I got a Harajnite shell (sold for 1.9M) two days ago.
 Fairy.Darkei
Server: Fairy
user: Darkei
By Fairy.Darkei 2009-08-20 15:42:14
Link | Quote | Reply

now I can say "time ago win a Campaing battle only with prays and npc"
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-08-20 15:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I've seen 100 coins and Imp. Wootz Ingot's both in the treasure pool. Haven't gotten lucky enough to get anything like that from Union myself though /cry.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-08-20 15:45:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Now that people aren't flooding it anymore, it's decent.
 Ramuh.Ravencrest
user: raven5584
By Ramuh.Ravencrest 2009-08-20 15:45:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I won lot on Divine lumber last night best i have gotten so far.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-08-20 15:46:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't get mad, I've made about 1.5mil in all from it so far.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-08-20 16:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I got a Dragon Meat the other day. Not too bad since they're going for about 100k now. Mostly its just silly stuff like Steel Bullet Pouches or the occasional dynamis currency.
 Phoenix.Jile
Server: Phoenix
user: JileFFXI
By Phoenix.Jile 2009-08-20 16:44:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ryezen said:
......Make it so if mob is a certain distance away from fortifications.....

As long as we're able to pull mobs away from the stupid campaign npc's that kill the mobs too fast... destroying decent xp.... it should be something like if they pull the mob more than 1 grid away from the fortification... then charmga.

But even better.. Why not give everyone signed into campaign access to widescan? I never have much trouble finding the mobs people pull away when I'm on my BST and after a battle or two I notice people start following me where I go since I attack the solo ppl's mobs lol.

As for union - I stopped doing it as it seemed to impact my primary reason for going out to do campaign, XP - XP seemed to decrease when I did union.
 Pandemonium.Silvaria
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Silvaria 2009-08-20 18:21:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Yeah, agreed. I merit exclusively in campaign...is it as efficient as a meripo? Of course not...but I don't have to worry about 5 other ***, I can do my own thing whenever I want ^^

LOL...I don't join merit pts anymore because I got tired of having my gear & techniques picked apart by a group of 5 know-it-all jerks who don't allow for any individuality. Not EVERYONE has THE absolute BEST gear available for EVERY SINGLE 75 job they have...and some of us don't care. I get the job done, and that's what counts. 8)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7