Forum » Windower » Support » Plugins broken via Version Update
Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 98 99 100 ... 102 103 104
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2022-02-10 20:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

getting a hard crash on the character select screen with the new hook.

gonna try running it as admin

update: one of the addons is causing it
[+]
 Bismarck.Arcsol
Server: Bismarck
user: Arcsol
By Bismarck.Arcsol 2022-02-10 20:29:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Same as above sadly. To the devs working on the updates, I still appreciate all the effort y'all put into trying to get everything up and running.
[+]
 Bahamut.Belkin
user: Belkin
By Bahamut.Belkin 2022-02-10 20:30:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Inspectorgadget said: »
getting a hard crash on the character select screen with the new hook.

gonna try running it as admin

update: one of the addons is causing it

Giltracker was the culprit for me. Windower devs on discord also noted XIVBar and GearInfo as possible causes as well.
 Bismarck.Arcsol
By Bismarck.Arcsol 2022-02-10 20:32:27
Link | Quote | Reply

No Giltracker or GearInfo being used on my side. I am using XIVBar though.

Edit: XIVBar was the culprit, if it matters
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2022-02-10 20:33:36
Link | Quote | Reply

only using giltracker out of those three and disabled it. game loads fine but is capping at 30 fps now.
 Bismarck.Arcsol
By Bismarck.Arcsol 2022-02-10 20:38:09
Link | Quote | Reply

only using giltracker out of those three and disabled it. game loads fine but is capping at 30 fps now.

You try manually adjusting it?

//config FrameRateDivisor 1

Above should set it to 60 fps cap I believe
 Fenrir.Aladeus
Server: Fenrir
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2022-02-10 20:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Arcsol said: »

yes, or you can place it in your init file so you dont have to type it in every time you load
By Kydd 2022-02-10 21:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Disabled XIVBar; not using Giltracker or GearInfo. But I'm still crashing. Anyone else having the same problem?
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2022-02-10 21:28:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Arcsol said: »

You try manually adjusting it?

for some reason the config addon/plugin wasn't loaded even though I kept that one enabled
 Phoenix.Craptaculous
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Craptaculous 2022-02-10 21:40:59
Link | Quote | Reply

said it before, years ago, say it again: Thank you guys for still keepin windower runnin all these years!
[+]
 Asura.Emba
Server: Asura
user: Emba
By Asura.Emba 2022-02-10 22:09:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Austar said: »
Asura.Emba said: »
Anyone else crashing when opening storage > mog safe2 using a Nomad Moogle? Happening on multiple characters, no error message, easy to replicate. Unsure what is causing it but likely related to an addon/plugin.
you're trying to access the inventory before all the items load.

Tried letting everything load before accessing, still hard crashing.

Edit: I can open Mog Safe 2 but the moment I try to move my focus from the Safe to my Inventory I automatically crash. Still no hints as to what is causing this.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2022-02-10 22:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else crashing when opening storage > mog safe2 using a Nomad Moogle? Happening on multiple characters, no error message, easy to replicate. Unsure what is causing it but likely related to an addon/plugin.

when you open a safe/safe2/whatever, you'll see that your inventory is empty, you need to wait for that to load before you do anything or it will crash. it isn't the loading icon in the top right you need to wait for.
 Asura.Emba
user: Emba
By Asura.Emba 2022-02-10 22:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

when you open a safe/safe2/whatever, you'll see that your inventory is empty, you need to wait for that to load before you do anything or it will crash. it isn't the loading icon in the top right you need to wait for.

Tried that, waited like 3 minutes to ensure it all loaded. Still crashed.

Edit: Finally loaded it without a crash but now I cannot move anything. Wtf is this, lol
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-02-10 22:24:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Guildwork title flushing is broken

Just sayin'

(Oh c'mon it's been over a month since I said it. I had to.)
 Fenrir.Pog
user: Pog
By Fenrir.Pog 2022-02-10 23:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Kydd said: »
Disabled XIVBar; not using Giltracker or GearInfo. But I'm still crashing. Anyone else having the same problem?

Try disabling PetTP or THtracker, both were mentioned as possibilities too.
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2022-02-11 00:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

New hook has been pushed, 4.3.6.8 should have all the bag issues and the crashing resolved.
[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2022-02-11 00:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Niflheim said: »
New hook has been pushed, 4.3.6.8 should have all the bag issues and the crashing resolved.
Thanks for all the hard work! Really appreciate the quick fixes!
[+]
 Sylph.Ketsui
Server: Sylph
user: Lutia
By Sylph.Ketsui 2022-02-11 01:21:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Very Thanks! Findall repaired means game repaired! :D
[+]
 Asura.Zigzagzig
user: zigzagzig
By Asura.Zigzagzig 2022-02-11 01:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Fixed Pettp
FFXIV bar

Thank's Very much <3
By Peeks 2022-02-11 02:05:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Battlemod no longer shows pet damage, or when enemies ready abilities, since the latest (Windower) update. Worked all day until I just relaunched client and Windower updated. Haven't touched any settings for any addons. I even copy/pasted in an old backup for settings, same result. Unloading Battlemod works to see pet damage/enemy abilities, but I can't play without Battlemod ;;
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2022-02-11 14:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Instals by Byrth is currently broken as well, haven't seen it mentioned already so far.
By Peeks 2022-02-11 15:09:30
Link | Quote | Reply

After toying with it for hours, figured out others_pets is actually filtering my_pet messages. So now I have to endure other people's pet damage in my log to see my own pet's damage. (This also goes for enemies/monsters casting on my pet, aaaaand everyone else's pets)

Very coincidental with the Windower update, considering I haven't touched a Battlemod filter in like 4 years. Not sure what else could have been the cause.
 Asura.Zigzagzig
user: zigzagzig
By Asura.Zigzagzig 2022-02-11 18:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Battlemod TH , not Showing.

Others can confirm this ?
 Asura.Shiehna
By Asura.Shiehna 2022-02-11 19:40:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys has anyone else noticed that Guild Work flushing via the "/gw flush" command in game is broken now after the Feb update? I've tried multiple times and it's giving that "Still downloading items in safe 2" error even way after the loading icons in the upper right corner have finished loading.

This never happened to me before this update, so I'm guessing the stuff SE did to change the loading of the inventory or the new mog wardrobes broke the guild work flushing function.
By bagamuti 2022-02-12 09:10:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Debuffed is broken.
Unable to see dias, bios and all that stuff on mobs
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2022-02-12 09:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Shiehna said: »
Hey guys has anyone else noticed that Guild Work flushing via the "/gw flush" command in game is broken now after the Feb update? I've tried multiple times and it's giving that "Still downloading items in safe 2" error even way after the loading icons in the upper right corner have finished loading.

This never happened to me before this update, so I'm guessing the stuff SE did to change the loading of the inventory or the new mog wardrobes broke the guild work flushing function.
gw is very broken with many things, but the safe error has a workaround at least. You need to make whatever inventory it's matching against have exactly how many items are in safe 2. I think it used to be the last wardrobe, but I'm unsure what it is now after the update. So if your safe 2 has 80 items in it, putting 80 items in whatever it's matching against (it may just be whatever the last wardrobe you have purchased is, mine seems to match against wardrobe 5, so I get an error because the 80/80 in my safe 2 != 27/80 in wardrobe 5)

Doing that will allow you to flush, but I wouldn't bother anyway, the plugin is dead to rights and the last fix was a month ago at this point
[+]
 Asura.Shiehna
By Asura.Shiehna 2022-02-12 13:25:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »
gw is very broken with many things, but the safe error has a workaround at least. You need to make whatever inventory it's matching against have exactly how many items are in safe 2. I think it used to be the last wardrobe, but I'm unsure what it is now after the update. So if your safe 2 has 80 items in it, putting 80 items in whatever it's matching against (it may just be whatever the last wardrobe you have purchased is, mine seems to match against wardrobe 5, so I get an error because the 80/80 in my safe 2 != 27/80 in wardrobe 5)

Doing that will allow you to flush, but I wouldn't bother anyway, the plugin is dead to rights and the last fix was a month ago at this point
Oh okay, thank you for the info, I had no idea that workaround existed. I only have MW1&2, so would I need to make MW2 at 80/80? I'm guessing that's prolly the one it would be based on how you explained it. I think most if not all my chars have their mog safe 2 at 80/80 slots full.

Edit: So I tried maxing out both my mog safe 2 and MW2 and the error still happened. It's saying "80/80 != 0/80", so I'm guessing that means you'd need to empty out MW2 (or your highest wardrobe number) to fix the error.

That would be super annoying to do just to use the /flush command, so I'm prolly gonna take your advice and forget about it unless the issue ever gets fixed. Thing is though before the Feb update it never did that, for me at least. So I'm guessing the update broke something with GW.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2022-02-12 17:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

"addons"
[+]
 Asura.Shiehna
By Asura.Shiehna 2022-02-13 02:30:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wanted to mention real quick for anyone who might be wondering about it. Equipviewer for Ashita is partly busted after the Feb update. It does technically do what it's supposed to, but it causes huge lag spikes every time you zone till the 2 loading icons vanish. I don't think it affected the Windower version since it didn't happen when I tested XI out on there. Unless maybe it was already updated before I checked Windower (I'm usually on Ashita for XI).
First Page 2 3 ... 98 99 100 ... 102 103 104