From this most recent update? Nope.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-16 21:50:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, point stands - without seeing your augments I can't begin to guess the issue. Sorry.

Does it still work? Or does that error cause it to halt?
 Asura.Pooks
Server: Asura
user: Pooks
By Asura.Pooks 2015-05-16 21:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

The error causes it too halt.
By Selindrile 2015-05-16 23:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you for working on this Rooks, but still having the same issues with the new version, here's my settings file:
Code
<?xml version="1.1" ?>
<settings>
    <global>
        <auto_heal>false</auto_heal>
        <bag_priority>
            <case>5</case>
            <inventory>6</inventory>
            <locker>3</locker>
            <safe>1</safe>
            <safe2>2</safe2>
            <storage>4</storage>
            <wardrobe>7</wardrobe>
        </bag_priority>
        <custom>1</custom>
        <default_file>default.lua</default_file>
        <dump_bags>
            <case>5</case>
            <locker>3</locker>
            <safe>1</safe>
            <safe2>2</safe2>
            <storage>4</storage>
        </dump_bags>
        <item_delay>0</item_delay>
        <verbose>false</verbose>
    </global>
</settings>

Using Gearswap, //gs org, still throwing items into satchel and obtaining them from there even though satchel is on neither list.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Selindrile 2015-05-17 01:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I did that, these are my current settings, it did indeed save, am currently on dev, not sure if that matters.

Reloaded everything again, dump bags may be working? Now properly dumping into safe2 next at least, not sure why, I didn't change any settings, but still taking things from satchel.
 Phoenix.Elizabet
Server: Phoenix
user: Elizabet
By Phoenix.Elizabet 2015-05-17 02:47:27
Link | Quote | Reply

GearSwap

When I do //gs load SMN.lua WITHOUT a pet summonned... my perp set shows up again... however it gets *** zoning with pet active. And doesnt seem to notice there is a pet summoned. Resommoning seems not to work, but have to reload gs lua file without a pet to fix.
 Bismarck.Hellsangelz
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Hellsangelz 2015-05-17 05:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Just got home, added the include part to my rng lua, then went to work updating some sets/gear on there. As I updated sets, I decided to save my rng.lua, reload it (yes it loaded with no errors), and redo //gs o.....This is the error i got...

Windower4//addons/libs.extdata.lua:1876: bad argument #1 to 'match' (string expected, got table)

fwiw, I ran //gs o on rng before messing with gear and it worked fine. The only changes made so far are defining augmented gear and putting them in sets.

Edit: Went outside Adoulin to test the redone sets, turned on showswaps, fired a shot, worked fine, fired again, and received above error.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-17 06:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Concerning Organizer, the settings do not get overwritten anymore if you set Custom to 1, but Organizer seems to still ignore (partially) what you put inside.

For instance I removed, among others, the line "Satchel" from my bag_priority tag.
That's because I don't want Organizer to get stuff out of it.
Yet when I do //gs o, Organizer takes the weapons outside of my Satchel and puts them in my inventory.

In teory they should remain in the satchel for me to move around manually.
Likewise it removed an item I put into Mogsafe2, despite me removing the Mogsafe2 line.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-17 06:57:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok. I'll look into that today.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-17 07:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I just submitted a fix for bag_priority, that also bumps up verbose and makes it behave more like you'd expect.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-17 07:56:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Lovely ;)
By Selindrile 2015-05-17 08:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Still not respecting removed bags :( grabbing things out of my satchel when satchel is removed from bag_priority
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-17 08:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Hrm, worked for me. I'll test it some more when I'm back at my desk.
 Asura.Egal
By Asura.Egal 2015-05-17 09:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok someone please give me the detailed instructions on how to run this program. Firstly must I have everything in my inventory that I want and then freeze it?

And then when I was to pull it all into my inventory when it's not, how do I do that? I can only get it to pull from one thing (i.e. Safe) and not the others.
 Asura.Lewyo
user: Lewyo
By Asura.Lewyo 2015-05-17 12:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

When setting a custom delay of 0.3 secs i run org (//gs o) and it pulls all the items out my inv and takes 43 secs now i make 1 change to 1 item in my lua run it again and it still takes the same time of 43 secs to pull 1 item out, I also get the same thing with running it with all my job items in my inv and it still takes it 43 secs to stop. I'm assuming this is a bug?
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-17 13:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

[Edit: scrap the ignore thing, going to change the format.]

I haven't been able to reproduce the priorty_list bug, going to go fill my test character's inventory with junk and see if the problem is just that she has too much space.

[Edit: going to move updates to the Organizer! thread anyway, since we're past the "repair breakage" point with it, and this thread is for that kind of thing.]
 Ragnarok.Jiing
Server: Ragnarok
user: F0urty2
By Ragnarok.Jiing 2015-05-17 14:51:48
Link | Quote | Reply

gearcollector is halting after i unlocked mog safe 2
 Asura.Egal
By Asura.Egal 2015-05-17 15:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Supposedly GearCollector isnt going to be updated and Organizer is its replacement. Just what I have been hearing. I can't find clear instructions on use of this program.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-17 15:30:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Egal said: »
Supposedly GearCollector isnt going to be updated and Organizer is its replacement. Just what I have been hearing. I can't find clear instructions on use of this program.

The documentation is here: https://github.com/Windower/Lua/tree/dev/addons/organizer

Additionally, I talk about it (and explain the gearswap integration) here: http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/46589/organizer/

If you're having issues with organizer itself, please let me know.
 Asura.Egal
By Asura.Egal 2015-05-17 15:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I have read through those 100 times. Here is what's happening:

I have gathered all items i need for one job into inventory, took all other things out and placed them into safe, satchel etc...I did the //org Freeze and it made the files.

After which I switched jobs back and forth and removed the items from inventory to test it. I typed //org get Charname_job...it didn't get my items, I tried //org get all bags....//org get all...still doesn't get my items. This is where I am having issues. I don't know if i missed something somewhere or what.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-17 16:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're on the correct job, get doesn't need an argument. It's literally just //org get and off you go.

Assuming you use Gearswap, I highly recommend using its integration, as it has a much more straightforward use case. I have a fairly sizable update coming, once its get pushed live, that adds a fair amount of extra functionality (add fixes the problem with bag configs, fingers crossed).

Once it's out, I'll update the Organizer thread, and if you have further questions ask me there, or PM me.
 Bahamut.Flareon
Server: Bahamut
user: Flareon
By Bahamut.Flareon 2015-05-17 18:22:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Any command i am using regarding organizer is causing an error to occur in the file /libs/extdata.lua: 1325

Is it only with me?
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-05-17 18:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh holy ***I just had a heart attack. FindAll wasn't finding my Weard Mantle, since I only just started using organizer I started thinking it had automatically dropped some PLD gear.

So I did a //find Burtgang and when it found nothing I freaked out a bit, turned out it just wasn't searching the mog safe 2, is that going to be updated?
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-17 19:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Arcon was making some structural changes to findAll (sparked by safe2). He's not done yet, as far as I know.

Organizer never, ever, drops items. The only packets it sends are moves, and the server verifies whether or not those happen (Though we do a lot of math ahead of time to make sure it won't send a bunch of bogus packets).
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-17 19:59:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Flareon said: »
Any command i am using regarding organizer is causing an error to occur in the file /libs/extdata.lua: 1325

Is it only with me?

It's not just you - there have been a couple of cases of the same thing, an extdata problem. There's something specific to some pieces of gear that's causing it, but I haven't had time to find out what exactly.

Do you know which piece of gear it is? Can you give me the exact error?
 Quetzalcoatl.Jykia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: jykia
By Quetzalcoatl.Jykia 2015-05-17 20:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

my exp watch thingy keeps jumping around my screen every time i tab in and out
 Bahamut.Flareon
Server: Bahamut
user: Flareon
By Bahamut.Flareon 2015-05-17 20:47:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
Bahamut.Flareon said: »

Is it only with me?

It's not just you - there have been a couple of cases of the same thing, an extdata problem. There's something specific to some pieces of gear that's causing it, but I haven't had time to find out what exactly.

Do you know which piece of gear it is? Can you give me the exact error?

Organizer: Lua runtime error: libs/extdata.lua:1325: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'cur_val' (a nil value)

The mentioned line:

cur_val = math.floor(cur_val/(2^(8-((stop-1)%8+1)))) -- -1 and +1 set the modulus result range from 1 to 8 instead of 0 to 7.
end

I got to make it work by deleting this entire function. I don't know if i can keep the file without it tho.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2015-05-18 02:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

After update for some reason every time I blink while I'm engaged to a mob or locked on a target it unlocks the minute I blink. Does not disengage but it does unlock. Happens on every gear blink, manual or through gs. Never had issue before update.
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 102 103 104