dynamis shedule bahamut for illuminados guys
 Bahamut.Alukat
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2009-07-19 11:10:20
Link | Quote | Reply

http://f53.aaa.livedoor.jp/~bahamut/cgi2/sche32.cgi?dm=1

that's the site dynamis shedule,hoping u use it,it really sucks that u always steal our dynamis
 Diabolos.Cyr
Server: Diabolos
user: Cyr
By Diabolos.Cyr 2009-07-19 12:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol...
 Bahamut.Etrayis
user: Etrayis
By Bahamut.Etrayis 2009-07-19 12:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Something makes me hate them for stealing your run.... something else makes me laugh so hard that you got jacked. XD
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-19 12:55:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Dynamis drama always cracks me up, on one hand you got people whining and complaining about how zones get stolen from them constantly, but you suggest that they make it instanced so it doesn't happen any more, and people whine and complain that it'll devalue the currency.

Zones won't ever stop getting jacked until SE changes Dynamis completely. Why should people be honorable and work amongst themselves, it ain't like there's any repercussions if they don't...

Suck it up and get your *** in there ASAP. Jack someone else's zone if you can't get in yours. *** it...if half the shells don't use the calender it'll never stop, so what's the *** point in using it at all?
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2009-07-19 13:11:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Illuminados are basically Thanatos v2, did you expect otherwise?
 Cerberus.Nieko
Server: Cerberus
user: Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-19 13:14:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Alukat said:
http://f53.aaa.livedoor.jp/~bahamut/cgi2/sche32.cgi?dm=1

that's the site dynamis shedule,hoping u use it,it really sucks that u always steal our dynamis

fixed.
god that was bothering me.
 Bahamut.Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2009-07-19 16:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

but if there's a site for sheduling to avoid conflict's they could use it >.>
this we go in ,in which dynamis and when we want,way sucks,because gather together at a new area takes approx another 15-25 minutes.
[+]
 Fairy.Deist
user: Deist
By Fairy.Deist 2009-07-19 16:59:10
Link | Quote | Reply

On one hand - good for those people that use this - as it will save some of the crying and bitching in the long run.
On the other hand - you're really going to throw your baby tears at people who do not see a situation the same as you?
Granted that it makes things easier for some people - maybe, just maybe they aren't those people that time restrictions or limitations on these events are accessible, "Oh well LemonpartyLS has this zone in 30 minutes, guess we cant do it - o well darn."

Me personally have had an LS tell me and the group I was with, that they had the dynamis zone in 2 hours - and that we better not go in the zone (which was dynamis bastok) or they will GM us for stealing a zone. Which they did call, but nothing was done.

But like stated above "Dynamis drama cracks me up." But mainly because its how many years into this game? And people still cry about the smallest shits that happen in this game.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kelia
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-07-19 17:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

why is this in general section? 99% of LS, NA, JP and EU use this site. btw direct links means it's easier for spambots to find, so thanks for that -_-
 Fairy.Deist
user: Deist
By Fairy.Deist 2009-07-19 17:27:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelia said:
btw direct links means it's easier for spambots to find, so thanks for that -_-

People who are upset do not always use their best judgment
[+]
 Bahamut.Kelia
user: Kelia
By Bahamut.Kelia 2009-07-19 18:28:09
Link | Quote | Reply

or, as you put it "baby tears"
 Bahamut.Alukat
By Bahamut.Alukat 2009-07-19 19:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

just reading about baby tears and whining,lets stop whining and let Chaos rule the world ;)

EDIT:(saw today one of that guays still got a pearl from ls fron earlier he joined,so he/they have known that we were up to do the run and they just gathered 45 min before us,nothing about whining,just shows bad character of that guys)
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-19 19:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Alukat said:
but if there's a site for sheduling to avoid conflict's they could use it >.>
this we go in ,in which dynamis and when we want,way sucks,because gather together at a new area takes approx another 15-25 minutes.

What if they could give a ***less if there is any conflict and they are going to take what zone they want, regardless of whether you signed up for it earlier or not, and really don't give two shits if gathering together for you is a ***?

Nowhere in the ToS does it say people have to actually give a ***about their fellow players...are they douche's? Of course. But they ain't gonna use that if they don't want to, that's why I think it's pretty LOL people do anyway. It's just gonna piss people off when their zones continue to get jacked by those that don't feel like it...

Obviously SE intended Dynamis to be first come first serve or else they would have either made it instanced or built a scheduler into the game. Blame SE for the broken system...
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-20 09:13:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Best FFXI Dynamis Calendar