Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-31 11:09:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I doubt it... but I can check later.

If not, I have a proposition for you.

I don't know what you've heard... but I'm not that type of girl.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-12-31 11:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Well you need a specific female race and hairstlye for the stupid quest, and they have to have access to the chateau in san'd, so they'd have to be rank 3 or whatever. so I'm trying to find someone crazy enough to make the mules we need for the other's quest.

It's not going to be easy, and I may have to do it myself.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-31 11:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Well you need a specific female race and hairstlye for the stupid quest, and they have to have access to the chateau in san'd, so they'd have to be rank 3 or whatever. so I'm trying to find someone crazy enough to make the mules we need for the other's quest.

It's not going to be easy, and I may have to do it myself.

can't I just reset the quest until it's whatever you are already?
or do you need to be the guy in this scenario? in which case, could you keep resetting it until it was jas?

You can restart the quest on the next game day after zoning, and Halver will give you a new description. (it has been changed to every in game hour and no need to zone)

you don't even have to zone bro
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-12-31 11:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

you are so awesome.

Just saved me god knows how much time. that's exactly what I'll do then!!!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-12-31 11:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll have to write down the details of her character's hair and such.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-12-31 11:37:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I always use BG wiki, never even crossed my mind to check another site >.<
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-31 11:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I always use BG wiki, never even crossed my mind to check another site >.<

for the old ***it's the best!!!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-31 12:39:21
Link | Quote | Reply

also...what's the payoff for this scheme? are they like wonder twin rings or something/ and you turn into an ape and I turn into a puddle of water or something?

what were those dopey kid's name PARKER Jan and something.... and they had a monkey
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-12-31 12:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

also...what's the payoff for this scheme?

I'm not sure there is one boss! you'll find my motives to be odd at best and down-right confusing at worst.

what were those dopey kid's name PARKER Jan and something.... and they had a monkey

they made him the secretary. lol, that's good stuff.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-31 13:24:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure there is one

perhaps surprisingly, that's good enough for me! /goes all in

also, I don't think zero is getting our "come whatever job you feel like playing most" policy....

despite the multitudinous examples of what happens when people are forced to go to everything on some job they hate and end up standing around in the kill box with their arms outstretched wide, waiting to die because if they have to sing one more song on bard they might as well end it all anyways....

is my geo as good as zero's geo? oh hell no, of course not... but it is a better geo than someone that doesn't feel like playing geo's geo.

if that makes any sense...

heck I'm even dusting off my white mage so jas can catch a break and get some wins on summoner... and oh boy are you guys are in for a real treat then... let me tell you.

PARKER /whispers "bring lots of reraise items"

I HEARD THAT PARKER!!!!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-12-31 14:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

also, I don't think zero is getting our "come whatever job you feel like playing most" policy....

he should have been around when I first got back and was even more useless than I am now on mnk, lol

I still intend to get my thf, blu, bst, blm, and whm up to snuff to add a lil' variety, but first things first >:O

idk.

if there's no fun to be had, *** it.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-31 14:27:30
Link | Quote | Reply

if there's no fun to be had, *** it.

exactly.... in the old dyna shell we were in there was this one guy that was stuck on bard for all the things forever. every single day he dreamed about coming drg to ***....and of course when it finally came time for the ls leader to come up with the coins for stage four relic boom big drama you're fired thanks for putting all that time in here's a flaming bag of dog ***and empty promises sucker.

yeah so we have no bank, no rules, no required jobs to join, no lotting rules except the fake ones we have recently come up with as a joke. and nobody has to play some job they hate. Jas, Alo and I have a fairly decent assortment of jobs that we can come as if nobody else wants to fill that roll.
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-12-31 15:12:27
Link | Quote | Reply

So are you saying I can come NIN if I want!

I like coming Geo or RUN. I could come Cor or Rng but I don’t have fun with those and multiple party roll management burned me out on Cor.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-12-31 16:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
I could come Cor or Rng but I don’t have fun with those and multiple party roll management burned me out on Cor.

only if you feel like it... alo has fun one shotting the statues!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2019-01-02 09:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Mosin you missed it...

THE EPIC BATTLE FOR ESCHA ZIT'TAH!!!

It was the allied forces of TeaamHappyFamily vs Sinister Axis of The Bot Army...

Vic progressed far enough in rhapsodies to gain access to the monochromatic nightmare realm of copypasteopolis!! it looks like zi'tah, but I assure you that it isn't.... oh yeah the developers really outdid themselves on this one, spared no expense, spent countless hours painstakingly recreating every exact detail of the real zi'tah... CTRL C CTRL V

anywhoooo...the dragon and puk camp was empty so we went there to burn a few levels... but before we were there very long we were overwhelmed by the sinister bot army and they pushed us back...

but after a few level break quests we gathered some reinforcements and endeavored to retake the zone...

not sure what went wrong with their program but the bots started bringing us mobs to burn down and we did....

the whole bot train crashed right into the tree we were camped at...I thought it was nitefall coming back with a batch so I Spectral Floe'd all the things!!! the geobots cast a few bubbles on... us but we were unharmed...other than being deeply confused

then they retaliated! by bringing us more and more dragons?... /shrug

maybe they were trying to mpk us? I dunno. it made no sense whatsoever.

somewhere along the way they finally noticed us and started turning around rather than attempting to plow through our camp. so I cast invisible on myself and headed them off at the pass!

<spectral floe sound>

unable to cope with our new secret tactic of deception, eventually they gave up and quit... probably to adjust their hokey *** program... but then I got tired and we packed it in...

they'll be back...and so will we. the war is never over.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2019-01-02 10:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Mosin you missed it...

you have no idea....

Hungover yesterday, woke up, login, get and unusually decent bounty from mog garden. my hungover brain said 'hhhmmm, I should have this on my mules, then at lunch when I check mog garden, I can check the mules' mog gardens, and login points, and transfer funds back to mosin for profit, and the other 10m I need for this stupid moonbow belt +1

'grand idea!' my pickled mind thinks.

log into my taru, do a five minute quest, BAM! he's got a mog garden. (and a 1m item from the gobbie dial)

log into my hume, do a team check, and realize he's level 8, no mission progress, no nothing, save for 10 bonanza marbles from 2011. hhhhmmmmmm.... hungover brain thinks 'well rank 3 in your home nation shouldn't take toooooooo long right?'

/frenchmansaccent

10 hours later...

blininggnsiiss level 30, rank 3, access to mog garden, needs sleeps bbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
/shutbrainoffgotobed

I sent you 2-3 tells trying to get a linkpearl for the 3rd mule there, but I must've always caught you afk, or busy. stupid game wouldn't let me send myself one from my main. was dumb.

/shrug

I'll only be on him for 5-10 mins at a crack now, so I probably don't need one anymore.

I need to get back to my normal biz today, gdi.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-01-02 11:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Two weeks worth of back reading...

Too lazy to do it.

Someone summarize for me.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2019-01-02 11:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

feh, some king you are!
By Zerowone 2019-01-02 12:22:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I got a couple jobs that could use some pl love
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-01-02 12:45:41
Link | Quote | Reply

feh, some king you are!
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Nah totally right.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2019-01-02 12:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I sent you 2-3 tells trying to get a linkpearl

one of the rmts whose mobs I cleaved for him was spamming fu tells @ me for a couple of hours... your tells may have been lost in the kerfuffle....please stand by

Zerowone said: »
I got a couple jobs that could use some pl love

we have to compete with the bots doing avatar primes for beitetsu, plutons and noulders. but yeah feel free to join we'll go again soon vic needs a lot of levels and mosin needs plutons still.... look for the secret code...

/l we're doing puks and dragons if anyone wants in

puks...dragons...avatar prime fights and rmts?
- a brief explanation

bots kill the puks and dragons for quick merits to buy the KI to spam avatar prime fights which drop a bunch of rocks the rmts sell.

(I figured it out and started horning in on their racket for you and mosin)
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2019-01-02 13:17:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

Too lazy to do it.

PARKER /clears throat
The kingdom was a little sullen without their king for christmas time Sire... of course the thuggee mine guards still adorned all of the altars and shines in festive holiday decorations. but I could tell their hearts weren't really in it when they were whipping the slaves...All of the peasants sent you many good tidings....misao ate all of the cheesecakes...but the fruitcakes are untouched... nik and mosin drank all of the booze, zero drank all of the craft beers except the ones his mother in law stole from him

There's been a Hoppy sighting sire.... I'll go check if there was anything else.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2019-01-02 13:30:11
Link | Quote | Reply

nik /yells from the lab
we introduced mos and zero to samusaron!!!

PARKER I'm... pretty sure he knows how that story ended
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2019-01-02 13:35:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I found this while looking up gear for chimi in the rdm forum of all places

linky
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-01-02 13:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

Too lazy to do it.

PARKER /clears throat
The kingdom was a little sullen without their king for christmas time Sire... of course the thuggee mine guards still adorned all of the altars and shines in festive holiday decorations. but I could tell their hearts weren't really in it when they were whipping the slaves...All of the peasants sent you many good tidings....misao ate all of the cheesecakes...but the fruitcakes are untouched... nik and mosin drank all of the booze, zero drank all of the craft beers except the ones his mother in law stole from him

There's been a Hoppy sighting sire.... I'll go check if there was anything else.
Excellent, maybe it really is worth back reading then. Can't gloss over a Hoppy sighting.

nik /yells from the lab
we introduced mos and zero to samusaron!!!

PARKER I'm... pretty sure he knows how that story ended
Oh...

Mosin, Zero... I'm so sorry... Please don't judge us by Samusaron...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2019-01-02 14:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to go ahead and bite my tongue here.

I love everyone.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-01-02 15:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to go ahead and bite my tongue here.

I love everyone.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-01-02 15:10:02
Link | Quote | Reply

well

WE ARE BACK

[+]
By Viciouss 2019-01-02 15:54:53
Link | Quote | Reply

log into my hume, do a team check, and realize he's level 8, no mission progress, no nothing, save for 10 bonanza marbles from 2011. hhhhmmmmmm.... hungover brain thinks 'well rank 3 in your home nation shouldn't take toooooooo long right?'

Haha, there is so much to do, its distracting. Like, what to start with, rank missions, COP, TOAU, level cap, unlocking jobs, skilling up, obtaining all the teleports, its hard to just pick one thing. Rank missions are more tedious than I remember, running all the way up Delkfurt's Tower killing everything because everything agros wasn't that bad tho. But when I saw the guide for the next mission I was just like nope time to go do some leveling.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18529 18530 18531 ... 18549 18550 18551