Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-09-25 10:59:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
My feet are already dead from constantly walking on my tiptoes

I bet you have some nice calves my king!

I've got nothin'

too much work, and stupid carpentry when I get home (fixing up the son's room) not nearly enough No Man's Sky. bullocks.

sup with the rest of NI? HOW YOU FEELIN'???
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-09-25 11:33:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya see, everyone says that.

I'm not saying my calves ain't nice, cause I'm a terrible judge, but they sure as hell aren't as strong as my gym teacher assumed in high school. I ain't got no hops.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-25 12:16:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I ain't got no hops.

/selects white mage from the job change menu in his mog house
<job change animation and sound effect>

My liege you can develop a shortening of the Achilles tendon if you walk like that too much.... PARKER! find a physical therapist to help the king with some stretches

NO...not the crazy rhubarb lady from the village you dunce
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-09-25 12:29:27
Link | Quote | Reply

she seems cool. I bet we could hang.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-25 12:43:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Well boss, spend friday morning and this moring working on a house for charity. Mostly I was shooting the wood base to the wall. Fun, I haven't done it in a long time. Besides that, lets see, girl and I rode motorcycle around Saturday, went to 3 parks for local stream things nearby. Tons of walking at them.

And Sunday, alternator pulley went bad in my car, serpentine belt came off. I quickly parked it right next to my mechanics shop I was passing by. Good fortune on that part, so now getting alternator replaced. Hope to get my car back running well today.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-25 12:49:41
Link | Quote | Reply

she seems cool. I bet we could hang.

all of their salves and remedies are just lard and hot pepper

PARKER likes hanging out with them because the give him old purse candy when they treat him for whip lacerations
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-25 13:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

tired... picked my oldest son up from the airport this morning at 5:00am... it's been confirmed that he inherited my curse of living as a walking confessional... where randos feel some imperative need to unburden themselves and confess all of their darkest secrets to you for no apparent reason...

duh doy son...that's why I live like a deranged hermit in my fortress of paranoia.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-25 13:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-09-25 15:00:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I ain't got no hops.

/selects white mage from the job change menu in his mog house
<job change animation and sound effect>

My liege you can develop a shortening of the Achilles tendon if you walk like that too much.... PARKER! find a physical therapist to help the king with some stretches

NO...not the crazy rhubarb lady from the village you dunce
Actually I started it because of a shortened Achilles tendon. I'm too stubborn to try to fix it after this long.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-09-25 20:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-26 09:21:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm too stubborn to try to fix it after this long.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-26 09:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm too stubborn to try to fix it after this long

PARKER already has his leg warmers on...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-09-26 09:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

>.>
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-09-26 10:14:24
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-09-26 10:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

If someone was thinking about maybe dabbling in some ff11 again, do you think that guy or gal, this totally hypothetical someone mind you, could get a pearl to whatever crazy LS you're running on shiva Niko?
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-09-26 10:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

If someone was thinking about maybe dabbling in some ff11 again, do you think that guy or gal, this totally hypothetical someone mind you, could get a pearl to whatever crazy LS you're running on shiva Niko?
Damn it Mosin don't do this to me... I've already been tempted to going back...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-09-26 10:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to have a lot of faith that someone, somewhere, would make a great game, and I wouldn't have to go back. that faith is rapidly dwindling.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-26 10:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to have a lot of faith that someone, somewhere, would make a great game, and I wouldn't have to go back. that faith is rapidly dwindling.
What happened to your Space Raiding? That what you mean by great game faith?
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-09-26 10:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Eeehhh, it's still fun and all, but at the end of the day it's more or less a single player game.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-26 11:37:20
Link | Quote | Reply

oh sure, but fair warning it's just me, my wife, and my oldest son at this point on TeamHappyFamily. sometimes old shellmates pop back in to ask for help on this, that or the other thing but invariably they get sick of the grind and quit. and there is a *** of grind. job points, remas, so much grind..

and maybe it's like this on every server... but if you want to get into an endgame group you pretty much have to already not need whatever it is they are farming and play the job that none of them bothered to master and it's typically back line like cor or geo or something else nobody want to play because it's boring.

or pay assloads of gil to get carried far enough to not need whatever it was you were planning to get joining the group in the first place for.

so we can offer to help you get started with 119 gear from ambuscade, which is pretty easy, show you some job point camps, kill a few nms but we can't grind for you. and we kind of seem antisocial because it takes me forever to type on my xbox chatpad

so there is very little in the way of entertainment story telling which disappoints a lot of people. we basically try to trio everything with our faces, die badly, grind out job points or try different strats to get through stuff. and we are way behind still dicking around in omen and geas fate nms

one guy came back for a few months on his thf, which isn't really used a whole lot any more nor is there any real demand for it. so you can kill a bundle of time gearing it to never use it for anything else but farming stuff for a job you don't want to play to get the clears that you're not sure you need so that you can help mercs rmt rubes out of their cash.

geo was huge for a while, but by the time you would get it built up enough to get into a group, they moved on to new content and now they want you to do all that for COR, because none of them want to bother and that's the new gimmick this month.

like back in the old days you would kill yourself leveling monk for salvage, then a few months later your busting your *** leveling something else because now everyone is lolmnk good luck getting a party on that job sucker.

I kinda like it. we're smn burning all the things lately so we're getting job points and gear on that. but /shrug tomorrow we could be all leveling scholar because we saw someone solo the arc angels on sch and think well if he can solo it mastered maybe we can noob trio it lol.

so if you have no clear goals that we couldn't help you reach if we wanted to and you enjoy dying because I pull too many mobs and then hit the wrong button then welcome aboard!!!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-26 11:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Eeehhh, it's still fun and all, but at the end of the day it's more or less a single player game.
Ahhh I see.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-26 11:41:54
Link | Quote | Reply

/fills up the ffxi crack pipe, lights the butane torch and holds both about four inches from your face
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-09-26 11:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

so if you have no clear goals that we couldn't help you reach if we wanted to and you enjoy dying because I pull too many mobs and then hit the wrong button then welcome aboard!!!

yeah I wouldn't be asking for help or anything. I think I'm mostly going to fish for a while. I would be willing to help you guys with whatever until I start working on my own crap. I was self-sustaining the last time I played, and would intend to do the same this time around. It would just be cool if I was bored to come help you guys out with some junk or the other.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-26 11:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

PARKER go get the books!

returning

quickstart
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-26 11:50:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Something something COR
One of my favorite jobs!

I miss that game. I still play the FFXI Soundtrack for the original areas when I'm stuck in traffic and need to be calm.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-26 11:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Something something COR
One of my favorite jobs!

I miss that game. I still play the FFXI Soundtrack for the original areas when I'm stuck in traffic and need to be calm.

if you act fast you can be the most glowy dashing cor in port jeuno!

because next month they'll nerf cor and nobody will ever play it again. offer not valid in all fifty states certain terms and conditions apply please consult your physician before glowing your remas
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-09-26 11:58:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-26 11:59:02
Link | Quote | Reply

shiva example
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-09-26 12:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I never deleted Mosin, so hopefully it'll just be a matter of re-installing then transferring to shiva.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-09-26 12:15:16
Link | Quote | Reply

/fills up the ffxi crack pipe, lights the butane torch and holds both about four inches from your face
... There is some story missions waiting for me...

and I do miss Kintoki...

I wouldn't mind mastering PUP and *** around in low manned stuff...

Uhg...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18486 18487 18488 ... 18549 18550 18551