First Page 2 3 ... 18484 18485 18486 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-09-19 10:38:29
Link | Quote | Reply

not much here...

The weather has turned gloomy and wet, and I couldn't be happier. *** the sun. I'm also glad the days are shortening up. the girls are full-blown teenagers now, and are rotten. nature has a brilliant way of forcing you to let go of the babies you once cherished. they get smelly, rude, and self-absorbed, and then you're just like "when are you turning 18 again?" ugh. gentle jesus. the role of 'father' is an exhausting and thank-less job and I'll be god-damn lucky to make it through another 12 years of this ***unscathed.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

well, that was an unexpected rant. thanks for being my defacto therapist kind subjects of the kingdom of NI, I'll try to relax... spacebucks are still fun when I get a chance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sup with everyone else? still alive and healthy? no? you people should include in your will to have someone log on and tell me you died, if that's the case, or I'll just wonder forever.

this whole post is a good example of "some thoughts don't need to be shared" but I typed it, and am bored, also *** it.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-09-19 10:50:06
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-09-19 10:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Almost forgot.

Nik managed to sneak in at some point:
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-09-19 11:02:55
Link | Quote | Reply

nice digs and cat bruder.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-19 11:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
the girls are full-blown teenagers

/exhales loudly

brother... I do not envy you... that's a heavy cross to bear.
/monk robes /lights incense

Altana, hear our prayer...grant Mosin the strength he will desperately need in the coming days as he faces the ten plagues of egypt fatherhood.

the inevitable 3:00am wrecking of the car, the ensuing high decibel battle over inappropriate dress, the parade of worthless pimply faced suitors, the coming of the great storm of estrogen fueled tirades about unfairness, the massive cell phone bills, the swarm of jeans purchased with holes already in them, the hideous coming of the clown *** of Babylon first attempts at wearing makeup, the great flood caused by the flushing too many feminine products down the toilet, the ungodly stench of unwashed teenagers and the plague of cockroaches the half eaten plates of food that they leave in their rooms for weeks will eventually bring.

he will need your help Altana, please keep his wine casks full. keep safe his hidden pack of backup cigarettes, fill him with patience and hope that the light you tend at the end of the teenage tunnel will never be extinguished.

keep lots of pictures around from when the girls were cute and innocent and looked lovingly into their father's eyes to help him ease through this transition of scornful glares, eye rolling, exasperated sighs and temper tantrums.

Amen
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-19 11:27:47
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-09-19 12:45:25
Link | Quote | Reply

nice digs and cat bruder.
I am pleased with it.

That whole... fatherly thing sounds just... lovely.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2018-09-20 02:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I like the chairs, Spath. You should take up scotch drinking and cigar smoking
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-20 10:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said: »
You should take up scotch drinking and cigar smoking

Culture shock
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-09-20 10:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

What a bunch of clowns. I'd have smoked one.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-20 10:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I know right?

none of them even pretended to smoke one to humor me.

faith in humanity falls .5
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-20 11:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Have you ever grilled peppers Mosin? You roast them whole over the coals until the skin blackens and blisters and you set them aside, cover them and let the steam separate the skin and then you peel the skin off take out the seeds and stuff rip them into strips and then put olive oil, garlic and a little salt. Not a huge deal, just a little bit of time and some love....

Italians do it... you can buy them already roasted and peeled in a jar in the italian section of any grocery store... but it's not the same experience as doing it fresh of course...

it unleashes a pepper's awesome hidden potential with a smoky sweet brilliance.

they are so *** good that way that once you have experienced it you will never look at a cold pepper on a vegetable tray next to the ranch dip the same way ever again....

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-09-20 11:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I always put them on shish kebabs, but eat the skins. similar, but not the same. I can definitely see the potential.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-20 11:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm grilling my *** off and I'm using my cigar as a timer... my buddy has this tiny square weenie grill and I know that I barely have enough time to make everything before the coals go out. It's a race against time and I do the peppers first so they can sit and cool off and I can peel them, steak next, chicken, sausages, I even grilled hotdogs for the kids and some vegan burgers he had for the woosies...

and I set up a makeshift workspace by turning one chair to face me to peel the peppers on while sitting on the other chair and some dude five feet away starts spraying bug spray on his legs because the bugs are biting him... >.> nik uses WTF FACE it's completely ineffective.

I don't care so much that they didn't help or bring anything other than a six pack of whatever froofy poofer fruity sugar malt beverage they were drinking and a bag of chips...it was in cleveland I knew that going in. I knew it would be like this.

I didn't know that dude... he was a friend of the friend I didn't even know he was coming... but I was ready for him... and his wife and his kid that I didn't know about either. I GOT THIS.

you don't spray bug spray five feet from the grill and where food is being prepared COME ON! you gotta work with me here

1:30
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-09-20 11:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

PARKER! I want that couch found NOW!

Wait... you already found it? But it’s not in the... What do you mean look in the living room? I was just in th......

Well, good job PARKER. *grabs by shirt collar, lifting PARKER off the ground* but if you think you can pull this stunt a second time... *motions towards a large axe on the wall*

Yes, I’d be impressed and would likely gift you a weapon. *sets PARKER down*

Now fetch me some tea.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-09-20 11:44:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said: »
I like the chairs, Spath. You should take up scotch drinking and cigar smoking
I actually did drink scotch and cigar/pipe smoking are honestly incredibly enjoyable.

That said I’m off both. Another time perhaps.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-20 11:50:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

I know right?

none of them even pretended to smoke one to humor me.

faith in humanity falls .5
I would have. Never smoked one though. Not opposed to them, just never been around in my upbringing and don't have anyone to guide me, like A LOT of my adulthood...

and I set up a makeshift workspace by turning one chair to face me to peel the peppers on while sitting on the other chair and some dude five feet away starts spraying bug spray on his legs because the bugs are biting him... >.> nik uses WTF FACE it's completely ineffective.
...wow, WTAF.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-20 12:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-09-20 13:15:07
Link | Quote | Reply

10/10 need in home.

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
I would have. Never smoked one though. Not opposed to them, just never been around in my upbringing and don't have anyone to guide me, like A LOT of my adulthood...
I thought that was part of adulthood? Who cares about having a guide for something like that. Try it, enjoy it, then improve upon it.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-09-20 15:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

great, now I want some tea
[+]
By volkom 2018-09-20 16:01:25
Link | Quote | Reply

i want green tea ice cream
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-09-20 16:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
i want green tea ice cream
^^^^ This ^^^^
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-09-20 16:15:06
Link | Quote | Reply

green tea mochi
By Zerowone 2018-09-20 16:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Green balls...
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-20 16:21:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
I thought that was part of adulthood? Who cares about having a guide for something like that. Try it, enjoy it, then improve upon it.
Well yah, but I meant more like the activities and hobbies I have, didn't have anyone guiding me.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-21 08:59:41
Link | Quote | Reply

didn't have anyone guiding me.

Guides!? We don't need no guides!

we have movies and television! we can just cobble together whatever the hell we want into a belief system.... it's not like we have to turn it in to the teacher on monday and show our work!....

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-21 13:08:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Pew Pew Sticks

firearms skully?
/scratches beard lazily

I'm thinking about going to walmart to buy 300 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun ammo and three or four boxes of bio degradable clay pigeons...

PARKER don't forget to grab the battery charger for the automatic thrower... and grab a couple of lawn chairs... and some cigars...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-21 13:11:10
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-21 13:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

firearms skully?
Yep, have gotten a few over the past few years now. No shot guns yet. It's on my list though.

I'm thinking about going to walmart to buy 300 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun ammo and three or four boxes of bio degradable clay pigeons...
Sounds like fun!

So, Cleaveland Browns finally won. Herd the Beer Boxes opened up. lol.
First Page 2 3 ... 18484 18485 18486 ... 18549 18550 18551