Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-22 13:23:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Ikea!

Because if you're not screaming profanities and causing bodily harm, are you really getting the furniture you deserve?

you have to lay all of the parts out on the floor and assemble it in your mind first... that way you can see if there are any design flaws...

I put the screws and small parts on the page of the manual with their picture on it and then memorize them, if the manual has one of those. a lot of screws look similar but there are usually other clues like one is 2 1/2" and the other is 2 3/4 and you can see which one is longer. or you can tell by the item quantity how many is in the bag etc.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-06-22 13:23:58
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-06-22 13:50:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Ikea!

Because if you're not screaming profanities and causing bodily harm, are you really getting the furniture you deserve?

you have to lay all of the parts out on the floor and assemble it in your mind first... that way you can see if there are any design flaws...

I put the screws and small parts on the page of the manual with their picture on it and then memorize them, if the manual has one of those. a lot of screws look similar but there are usually other clues like one is 2 1/2" and the other is 2 3/4 and you can see which one is longer. or you can tell by the item quantity how many is in the bag etc.
Don't think I've ever had much trouble putting together furniture by myself. Usually pretty easy to notice the differences. But almost every time I do it with more than 1 person... Either people hurt themselves or go way too fast and it just ends badly. lol
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-22 23:11:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said:
every time I do it with more than 1 person... Either people hurt themselves or go way too fast and it just ends badly. lol

Phrasing BOOM!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-06-25 08:12:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said:
every time I do it with more than 1 person... Either people hurt themselves or go way too fast and it just ends badly. lol

Phrasing BOOM!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-25 08:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-25 08:33:55
Link | Quote | Reply

heya rooks how's things and stuff?
[+]
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Idiot Boy 2018-06-25 08:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

heya rooks how's things and stuff?

I know this will shock you, but: busy. large, time-sensitive work project wrapped up, I immediately got dragged into a family vacation (which was fun, first time for the sprout seeing the ocean), and now I'm back at it porting said previous project from AWS to Azure because the client has money to burn and doesn't care who knows it.

How's you?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-25 09:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Idiot Boy said: »
the client has money to burn and doesn't care who knows it.

those are the best clients...

How's you?

my sprouts are all adults now lol... and only one remains at home...
/daydreams of freedom

Operation: Empty Nest Relocation Project is a a GO....that's where we fall back to the sticks to avoid paying high taxes, get more land and raise some chickens...

I'm at the phase where I want to strangle any real estate agent I can get my hands on... it goes something like this....
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-06-25 10:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

the client has money to burn and doesn't care who knows it.

those are the best clients...

How's you?

my sprouts are all adults now lol... and only one remains at home...
/daydreams of freedom

Operation: Empty Nest Relocation Project is a a GO....that's where we fall back to the sticks to avoid paying high taxes, get more land and raise some chickens...

I'm at the phase where I want to strangle any real estate agent I can get my hands on... it goes something like this....
Try Iowa, we only have 3 types of housing.
1) Cityscape
2) Small Town
3) Get the *** out of here this is my land! I mean... acerage.
[+]
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-06-25 10:50:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Q
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-25 11:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
Q

yeah I know... first world problems... that jerks have...

/shrug
[+]
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-06-25 11:31:29
Link | Quote | Reply

B
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-25 13:05:38
Link | Quote | Reply

MOSIN!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-25 13:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

ok...I've heard about all of the dumb ***that I can stand in one day...

/leaves early
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-06-25 16:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

MOSIN!

sorry bro!!!

I've hit that special time of year when dipshits all collectively realize that, Oh ***, it gets hot in the summer, and they have no AC. it's stupid. so I'm throwing around proposals like they were dollar bills at a strip club, but I digress...

Conan exiles has been super funny. the top dogs on the server have been toppled, and a short peace descended across the land. about a week later, two other tribes that we don't know anyone in got into a war, and when inquiring as to what started it, the reply we received was "johnny sent billy a *** pic, and he came unglued" I laughed so damn hard I almost fell out of my recliner. conan politics are pretty similar to RL.

sup with everyone else? (no worries if no one answers until tomorrow, I realize I'm about 7 hours late to the party)
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-26 08:30:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I would have also accepted...
WHAT!?!

Siren.Mosin said: »
sup with everyone else?

I was just bored yesterday, waiting for an evil machine shipment to arrive, it got hung up in nashville. bossman says "we could go get it" /thinks about driving twelve hours... we could do that but it would be wrong! but the drop dead date is friday for delivery... so let's keep that in our pocket as "Plan B" and hope it gets a little closer overnight /thinks some more PARKER /cuts in
hot chicken though Sir... and nashville has some pretty legit bbq...

they do have some legit bbq PARKER...way to see the bright side...but still... twelve hours round trip at least and it's three pm that puts us there around 9~10...you know we only get bbq if we can early bird it like oldsters since of course that is when bbq is at it's peak of freshness... NO. WE WAIT.
/folds arms

it was a good decision and I stand behind it... instead of driving like *** our evil machines slowly crept north whilst we slumbered...

you see PARKER? just as I envisioned.... [PARKER's stomach grumbles for bbq]
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-06-26 09:44:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how truckers have received so much flack in the last 10 years that the most they'll tell you now is " it'll leave the factory sometime between 7-25 and 8-7, and that's all we're giving you. " I hope you stupid pencil pushing geeks are happy, because now we all have no clue until it actually shows up.

/flipseveryonethebirdatthemeeting

more in conan stories:

We went to blow up this troublemaker's house yesterday, and I thought I'd be all slick and create a second attack route. well I died immediately and spent the rest of the night trying to recuperate my lost gear / weapons / tools. talked a bunch of ***to flav and went to bed.
[+]
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Idiot Boy 2018-06-26 10:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

talked a bunch of ***to flav and went to bed

I read this as "And they all lived happily ever after"

Empty Nest Relocation Project

Realtors in general are such a crapshoot. We're batting .500 lifetime so far; two really great ones who made the process a cinch and two that I'd like to see get dragged behind a truck. Good luck.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-06-26 10:13:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I read this as "And they all lived happily ever after"

probably true. I just speak my mind at the time and leave whatever issue in the past, and he seems to be relatively similar. maybe he hates my guts this morning, we'll see.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-26 12:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck.

thank you... I just need to involve realtors, and other people in general, as little as possible and do the work myself....

/flipseveryonethebirdatthemeeting

I've been over relying on "it is what it is" recently... I have to stop saying that.

Freehugs said: »
You should have came to TN. I would've bought you lunch. :V

While I both value and appreciate the offer, I must politely decline madam. /spoonybard flourish bow

now then...old *** protocol clearly dictates that I must bore you with a lengthy, rambling, profanity laced explanation... /clears throat
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-06-26 13:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

sup with everyone else? (no worries if no one answers until tomorrow, I realize I'm about 7 hours late to the party)

Hmmm let’s see...

First day back to work after taking the little hellion to Disneyland to meet Mickey and friends. Factoring in the wife, mother in law and a niece that was a fun day of hemorrhaging money. He had a ball so I guess it was worth it. But holy ***that place is a nightmare as a parent compared to when I was a teenager/care free young adult with zero responsibilities.

After spending a week in Michigan and another in California, I’m totally on the the desert can eat a bag of *** train.

So back at work now I’m flying solo while my partner in crime is on bereavement. Leaving me with 58 HP 450 G5 I5-8250u’s to setup and configure. Thank god for PDQ. A new Cisco centric multi-VLAN network to setup and a *** ton of DOI compliance training (its annual bs that is a total waste of my time).

Little guy is enrolled in daycare or pre-preschool which will cost me an extra 40 a week but save me an extra 50 in gas... sooo win?

Been playing FFXV on PC. It’s not bad but doesn’t really feel like a full fledged FF.

Steam Sale this weekend conned me into buying a few games that I’ll probably never play. Have a co-op itch but nothing really catches my fancy...maybe the Division 2 or Anthem?

Saw T.A.G it was stupid and funny. Saw Upgrade it was ok, cool premise but meh production.

Also won a i7 8086k which won’t come until September-October.

Contemplating getting a MCSD or MCSE but I’m also feeling lazy.

Life is chill. Hope you guys are alright.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-06-26 13:32:50
Link | Quote | Reply

you should of come to tn, i'd make lunch while dinner was cooking and spend the day pouring strong alcohol.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-27 08:32:16
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-27 08:44:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
First day back to work after taking the little hellion to Disneyland

this just in from the way to late to be useful department......

we liked the "blue bayou" I think it was called...it's the restaurant underground one by one of the boat rides. it was nice and dark and cool in there. it was a good place to get out of the sun for a bit and have a decent meal

I think we went to every park in socal on that trip... legoland, knotts, seaworld, disneyland... jebus
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-06-27 08:59:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
First day back to work after taking the little hellion to Disneyland

this just in from the way to late to be useful department......

we liked the "blue bayou" I think it was called...it's the restaurant underground one by one of the boat rides. it was nice and dark and cool in there. it was a good place to get out of the sun for a bit and have a decent meal

I think we went to every park in socal on that trip... legoland, knotts, seaworld, disneyland... jebus

Love the Blue Bayou. Couldn’t go this trip because it’s reservation only, (all the “sit down restaurants” are reservation only now), and wasn’t aware of the policy change. Checked on my Disneyland app they were booked solid for a month.
[+]
By Zerowone 2018-06-27 09:01:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like everyone wants Ni to move to Tennessee.
Hell even I got family in Jackson telling me to move to Tennessee.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 18456 18457 18458 ... 18549 18550 18551