Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-11 08:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
monday nikolce is going to hate my guts

so much hatred it's almost immeasurable... I've worked thirty hours this week already and it's only wednesday... oh right...

YouTube Video Placeholder

A happy chinese wednesday to all those that celebrate...

now if you'll excuse me, I'm late for a meeting in the observatory...

PARKER more coffee!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-04-11 08:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

PARKER I'm gonna need a cup of coffee, a pack of cigarettes and a stiff drink, not necessarily in that order.

I also need those reports on my desk by noon.

Chop chop~
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-04-11 09:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

It's good to see you up and walking again parker!

what's the powerball up to? I'm exhausted.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-04-11 10:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
It's good to see you up and walking again parker!

what's the powerball up to? I'm exhausted.
Whatever it is put my name in!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-11 10:24:39
Link | Quote | Reply

what's the powerball up to?

PARKER Edit: a paltry 89 million Sir

PARKER where is that one monk that flops around like a fish?

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-04-11 10:56:45
Link | Quote | Reply

On one hand I want to be productive today.

On the other hand I really don't want to be productive at work.

I feel like I'm a dog chasing his tail today...

Speaking of which, reason #18904 I believe that my cat may actually be a dog: Caught her chasing her tail until she fell down yesterday. Note: it was adorable. Remember to "d'aaaw" later
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-11 12:31:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
I want to be productive today.

Love what you do. It may take some time to convince yourself that you love whatever it is that you have to do for work. hut I find that by telling myself over and over again that I love what I do, it helps. the positive reinforcement helps me get through...

the guys that are always hating this and that and the other thing makes it even worse for everyone....

come PARKER let's get these corpses buried before they smell any worse... /whistles while he works I LOVE DIGGING GRAVES PARKER!!!

[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-04-11 13:00:53
Link | Quote | Reply

my mower is down. so, i've got the neighborhood half armed, one-eyed man mowing it for me. nice as can be, but i can't understand more than 5% of wtf he says.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-11 13:11:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
my mower is down.

Remove the spark plug!!!!!

if you don't have a spark plug socket go out and get one. that's probably how that old *** lost half an arm...

I watched it happen once.... [15 year old me] but pops... my small engine repair teacher mr weisman said you ALWAYS have to take the spark plug all the way out... [POPS] PFFFFT I UNPLUGGED IT DIDN'T I?!??!

VRRROOOOOOM!!!! ZING!!! CRASH!!!

/stares at wrench embedded in wall of garage

[15 year old me] no.

jebus we're lucky nobody lost any digits that time
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-04-11 13:15:43
Link | Quote | Reply

tried a new spark plug. i think it's something ignition wise. i hold the clutch and turn the key, but i don't even get a click like it's trying to start.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-11 13:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

tried a new spark plug. i think it's something ignition wise. i hold the clutch and turn the key, but i don't even get a click like it's trying to start.

I meant remove the plug before you do anything at all with it ever.

I thought you meant push mower where the blade is attached directly to the motor so even doing something like removing the blade to sharpen it that tiny bit of movement can unexpectedly start the mower going, like push starting a car or motorcycle....

if it's a riding mower the most likely point of failure is the safety switch in the seat. so if your battery has juice and you have a good spark plug try listening for or measuring (if you have a volt/ohm meter)the seat switch.

it shouldn't turn over at all if the safety switch is disengaged
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-04-11 14:51:14
Link | Quote | Reply

i'll check that. i borrowed my dad's trickle charge thing to make sure the battery has a charge. left it over night plugged in. still did the same thing. the little display on the mower comes on and shows SVC, but i'm not paying a john deer dealership a nickle. going to trade it to the guy mowing for free mows while i look for buying a new one.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-04-11 14:58:49
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-12 11:54:25
Link | Quote | Reply

the little display on the mower comes on and shows SVC

that could mean a lot of different things...

not_sure_if_correct_manual

PARKER we're going to need a lot of beer, some overalls, trucker hats, red shop rags, wd-40, flannel shirts, a roll of duct tape, and a carton of cigarettes.

then we can all stand around his mower in a semi circle and take turns wiggling wires and futzing with it...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-12 12:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-04-12 12:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Mhm, yep.

Just what I thought...

His whatchamacallit is interfering with the whozit whatzit causing the thingamabob to be improperly seated to the thingamajig.

*sage-like nod*
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-04-12 13:23:23
Link | Quote | Reply

It’s so obvious now that you’ve explained it.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-04-12 13:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

*struggles to sit up and drink coffee*

urrrgggguuuuaaaa

*dozes*
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-12 13:35:44
Link | Quote | Reply

PARKER!!! get that man some more coffee on the double
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-04-12 14:08:20
Link | Quote | Reply

the woman wanted to talk about feelings last night. i got like 4 hours of sleep. i wonder if she cares about these feelings.

*downs more coffee*
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-04-12 14:16:22
Link | Quote | Reply

the woman wanted to talk about feelings last night. i got like 4 hours of sleep. i wonder if she cares about these feelings.

bummer!

Those conversations will vex me until the end of time immortal... It's like, hey lady, I'm more or less the same as the day we married 12 years ago, my 'feelings', as they were, aren't really subject to much change. Women must go through a hell of a lot more than I do, because man, the cornucopia of what my wife FEELS in a single day encompasses my emotions for like 5 years. It's truly pretty wild we can cohabitate at all...

I'm like fry's dog. days, weeks, seasons, years pass and I stand here like wtf is going on, yo? the teens are snorting condoms now? OK...
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-04-12 14:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

bummer!

Those conversations will vex me until the end of time immortal... It's like, hey lady, I'm more or less the same as the day we married 12 years ago, my 'feelings', as they were, aren't really subject to much change. Women must go through a hell of a lot more than I do, because man, the cornucopia of what my wife FEELS in a single day encompasses my emotions for like 5 years. It's truly pretty wild we can cohabitate at all...

I'm like fry's dog. days, weeks, seasons, years pass and I stand here like wtf is going on, yo? the teens are snorting condoms now? OK...

she was legit upset because she was mad at me and then when we talked she felt better. she was like, "IT'S NOT FAIR THAT YOU CAN JUST CALM ME LIKE THAT.". i was dumbfounded... YES IT'S SO HORRIBLE THAT YOU'VE FOUND SOMEONE THAT IS EASY. SOMEONE WHO MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER JUST BY TALKING TO THEM. OHHHH POOR YOU. WOULDN'T IT BE BETTER IF YOU HAD SOMEONE THAT WAS ANNOYING AND GOT ON YOUR NERVES?!

i'm sure this will happen again in less than a week. i don't know if it has the legs to make it mos.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-12 15:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Most of human existence, 315,000 years or so has been sustained by hunting and gathering in band societies. The men would all go off and hunt and the women could all sit around are share their feelings with each other. Men would of course share nothing because you can't make any noise while you are hunting... unless you are girlboy and his drunken cousin and you enjoy coming back empty handed....

But then... increasing numbers of human societies began to practice sedentary agriculture approximately 10,000 years ago and men started staying home and farming. But men were still out in the fields all day saying almost nothing to no one because there was nobody else around and at night we would come home and pass out.

Then the industrial revolution began and not long after that unions formed and aggressively negotiated an eight hour work day...on September 3, 1916 congress passed it into law which left us with eight hours of sleep and eight hours of free time to attempt to connect with our life partners and share, explain and come to terms with our feelings that we never even knew we had, ever realized they were important or ever shared with anyone else ever.

that's right 102 years to try to catch up with women and their 314,898 year head start...

we're only better at controlling our feelings and emotions because we haven't had any time to find anything useful to do with them and we never had to share them with anyone so nobody knew we had any.

but our wives have them and they no longer gather around smooth rocks on the river edge to talk to other women about them while they beat the stink out of clothes on the rock while we are off hunting.

so it's up to us, but we don't know what were doing and it's impossible to understand because we have no role models....all the data is encrypted and all the enigma machines are broken

but here is the key brothers. just listen. listen and ask questions and talk a lot. eventually the women will talk themselves out unless we say something terribly offensive. and then they will feel better. because that's what they have been doing for 315,000 years

then we can go back to staring at the clouds and thinking about absolutely nothing at all about anything of any importance.... because that's what we do, because we're idiots.

the end
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-04-12 15:30:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
then we can go back to staring at the clouds and thinking about absolutely nothing at all about anything of any importance....

sounds nice just thinking about it. you're lulling me into a friday mood.

i'm sure this will happen again in less than a week.

that's right! for reasons niko has lined out above. just learn to accept it as a part of life. unless of course she isn't the one that makes it easy to overcome, then maybe find the next one.

That's up to you, I don't have enough info.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-04-12 15:31:44
Link | Quote | Reply

UNLESS ANY OF THE WAYWARD NI WOMEN WOULD LIKE TO COME HOME AND CORRECT ME!

>:O
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-04-12 15:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

i miss zah too ='(
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-04-12 16:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

The women of Ni have forsaken us.

We are alone.

Forever emotionally dumb.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-04-12 16:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-04-12 17:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

those are some legit boobies, in his defense.
First Page 2 3 ... 18429 18430 18431 ... 18549 18550 18551