Atramenterrane????

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Geomancer » atramenterrane????
atramenterrane????
 Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: lazarius
By Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius 2013-08-06 13:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Where the hell do you get that thing? Atramenterrane, man I wanna finish my hat but don't know at all where to get this mining in dho gates? If so anyone got a map with the mining points?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Natallon
Server: Shiva
user: Natallon
By Shiva.Natallon 2013-08-06 16:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I can confirm mining in Dho Gates is where I got it to drop. The zone isn't too crazy, I just circled around looking for points. Maybe I was lucky, but I got the drop in about 20 minutes.
 Fenrir.Terminus
Server: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2013-08-06 17:03:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Natallon said: »
Yeah I can confirm mining in Dho Gates is where I got it to drop? The zone isn't too crazy, I just circled around looking for points? Maybe I was lucky, but I got the drop in about 20 minutes?

Fixed for consistancy?
Guide Maker
By Quetzacoatl 2013-08-06 17:21:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Terminus said: »
Shiva.Natallon said: »
Yeah I can confirm mining in Dho Gates is where I got it to drop? The zone isn't too crazy, I just circled around looking for points? Maybe I was lucky, but I got the drop in about 20 minutes?

Fixed for consistancy?
*consistency

There's a mining point that pops up often nearby a scaleable area in the westernmost part of the zone. I got my Atramenterrane there, just gotta watch out for the Velkk that lurk around there.
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-08-06 19:37:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I've found a safe spot with a Mining Point nearby at H-8 in Dho Gates. There's 2 Efts nearby along with 2 Spinescent Protuberance that will constantly Amnesia you. But it's better than catching Velkk aggro, but they aren't close enough to cause you any trouble.
 Asura.Mskirst
Server: Asura
user: Mskirst
By Asura.Mskirst 2013-08-24 11:02:06
Link | Quote | Reply

It was in Dho Gates????? I refer to http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Wescolina guides and it said mining in Sih Gates!!! No wonder I mined and I mined and I mined some more and no Atramenterrane and was grumbling about the zero drop rates ><. Someone should change BGWiki for it ( /slap Wescolina hehehe just wanna slap someone for my time wasting and deaths while mining there too).