3 King's (ToAU)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » 3 King's (ToAU)
3 King's (ToAU)
 Cerberus.Sonchai
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Sirrevan
By Cerberus.Sonchai 2013-07-28 05:12:59
Link | Quote | Reply

do someone still camp them? pls pm me or tell me i.g. i still need Mamool Ja title from Gulool Ja Ja and friends need all 3
 Cerberus.Sonchai
user: Sirrevan
By Cerberus.Sonchai 2013-07-30 11:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

No one does more camp them?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2013-07-30 11:50:26
Link | Quote | Reply

People building a mythic camp them. Run out there, wait. You may get lucky and meet someone who is camping who will let you know when it pops.
[+]
By Spiraboo 2013-07-31 12:49:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I want the kill but I'm not gonna be camping it anytime soon. So if you decided to go camp it and need some manpower for whatever reason, do let me know :)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [110 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2013-11-18 09:27:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm off work next week so I'm intending to spend the week (hopefully shorter, but unlikely I guess) in ToAU killing them. Will farm door opening items sometime this week and go there on Saturday.

If anyone fancy tagging along for the kill (idle or help camping while I sleep, either way I don't care) is more than welcome to come~ Send me a /tell or drop a message here and we can arrange a time to head out.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2013-11-18 10:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

wait till sunday you jerk!
By Spiraboo 2013-11-18 10:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

For you? NEVAR!!!!! <3
 Cerberus.Ganlere
user: Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2013-11-18 10:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I have the 3 keys for Troll, so dumb with the lever issue. Wife and I would like to kill him just for the heck of it.
By Spiraboo 2013-11-18 10:33:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I can drag 4 chars along for levers, so that makes the 6 required with you and your wifey~. If you're interested in killing then we can head there first in the coming weekend (sunday if Anji wants to come but let me know what day/time is convenient for you guys)~ Saves me from farming the keys for troll too! :D
 Phoenix.Dramatica
Server: Phoenix
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2013-11-18 10:46:51
Link | Quote | Reply

The biggest problem really is finding these up. Mamool especially seems to have major issues with popping, You're definitely going to want to keep a mule watching over these and I wouldn't expect to just find them up unless you're lucky.
By Spiraboo 2013-11-18 11:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

My intention is to stay there until it pops really. mule camping would work but that means getting 2 sets of keys to #1 get the mule there and #2 to get myself there. And for the troll it means getting 6 people for levers for both occasions.. Since there isn't much going on in FFXI at the moment anyway I'd rather just go there and afk :P The other benefit is that if people have a life they can afk there and get win title :P

Of course if anyone wants the kill but doesn't want to stay there on their char I can just let them know when it pops. but it'd be their responsibility to get the keys and get themselves there, if they are online.
 Cerberus.Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2013-11-18 11:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I can just come BST and WS, make sure they're up. Not many do anything on our server anyway :(

As for time, I may have to work Sat morning, but after noon or 1pm would be on.
 Fenrir.Acey
Server: Fenrir
user: abyssal
By Fenrir.Acey 2013-11-19 09:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ganlere said: »
I can just come BST and WS, make sure they're up. Not many do anything on our server anyway :(

As for time, I may have to work Sat morning, but after noon or 1pm would be on.

I might be wrong but I don't think widescan will pick them up seeing they are in off side rooms I could be wrong though
 Phoenix.Dramatica
Server: Phoenix
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2013-11-19 09:16:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Acey said: »
Lakshmi.Konvict said: »
I have the 3 keys for Troll, so dumb with the lever issue. Wife and I would like to kill him just for the heck of it.
If you use keys you're doin it wrong :/

Not everyone uses cupper! Some people do like to play legitly
chances are that one person does though and could tractor <.<
 Bahamut.Catlord
Server: Bahamut
user: catlord
By Bahamut.Catlord 2013-11-19 09:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

medusa and gurfulfucker you can see on WS for sure, as long as you're within range. Can't remember if I ever saw gulool on WS or not. You do have to be past their first doors of course.
 Fenrir.Acey
Server: Fenrir
user: abyssal
By Fenrir.Acey 2013-11-19 10:12:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Dramatica said: »
Fenrir.Acey said: »
Lakshmi.Konvict said: »
If you use keys you're doin it wrong :/

Not everyone uses cupper! Some people do like to play legitly
chances are that one person does though and could tractor <.<

I will agree with you because I use it sometimes it's just the way he said it made it seem like if you didn't use it you weren't playing the game right
 Cerberus.Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2013-11-20 15:25:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I've widescanned him and Medusa. Have to be at the lever door basically to pick him up. Medusa I could see from the last ship, little before that.

Don't know about Mamool, did with a group long time ago, but I'd imagine it could be picked up from outside the door.

As for other stuff, I've never used anything that alters game, on crappy-box, so never even used windower.