Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2013-06-21 11:52:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Xenshi said: »
Asura.Calatilla said: »
Maybe when 14 goes live again they'll use it's own revenue to support it and give 11 it's support back. Can only hope.
I see this time and time again..that is NOT how it works. All the money that is generated from ffxi doesn't go into one other game, it goes many places across the company or studio that is producing what the company may consider their next successful investment, then it is budgeted for them. Not just an endless supply of money that comes from Invisibleland.
That isn't what I meant, when FFXIV failed the first time around most of the FFXI team was transferred over to fix XIV. IF IXV takes off this time then it can support itself and XI can have it's own team back. And anyway, FFXI along with other SE products is supporting XIV right now because it isn't making any money itself.
 Leviathan.Mckeag
Server: Leviathan
user: Tajinjr
By Leviathan.Mckeag 2013-06-21 11:59:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you for giving us false hope with this bump... There should be a rule not to bump purple threads without new information >.<
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-21 12:00:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Mckeag said: »
Thank you for giving us fail hope with this bump... There should be a rule not to bump purple threads without new information >.<

It's funny I was midway through typing almost this exact same sentence when I decided to just delete it. Thank you for posting it though, fully agree!

Edit: Even though I just bumped at least it was still on the front page :/