Anyone Will To Sell 5 Umbral Marrows On Siren Server For 7 Mil Each? Please /tell Me

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Anyone will to sell 5 Umbral Marrows on Siren Server for 7 mil each? Please /tell me
Anyone will to sell 5 Umbral Marrows on Siren Server for 7 mil each? Please /tell me
 Siren.Kiyara
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Kiyara
By Siren.Kiyara 2013-05-08 18:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wondering what is the lowest Umbral Marrows are currently going for on Siren server. I know on a different server this question was brought up and the prices varied between the JPs and the NAs selling price (it was between 3-8 mil). Just wondering what is the case here on Siren as I only see 15 mil as the norm and 10 mil as the low end with the occasional 9.8 mil or so. Trying to get the best possible deal as I farm a good amount of gil to purchase these to upgrade my relic to 99.
 Ragnarok.Presidentobama
Server: Ragnarok
user: kasain
By Ragnarok.Presidentobama 2013-05-08 19:01:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think you ever seen a marrow under 7m. 8-10m is normal. They are a lttle high and low right now. As their is uncertenity over what will happen to relics, but whatever happens it only affects 99's. Hence a small price surge is happening.
 Siren.Calnus
user: Calnus
By Siren.Calnus 2013-05-08 19:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

See them often on Siren for around 9-10m. If any do go for 8 people probably snatch them up semi-quick. Currency has started to drop thanks to the update killing relics off (temporarily?)

I don't see them going lower than 7 any time soon if at all.
 Siren.Kiyara
By Siren.Kiyara 2013-05-09 14:19:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Guessing with the recent announcement, the prices might skyrocket. Sigh. I was hoping to get these for 7 mil each. I'm working hard to save gil to buy these. Maybe SE will make the items more accessible >.>.
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-05-09 14:30:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kiyara said: »
Guessing with the recent announcement, the prices might skyrocket. Sigh. I was hoping to get these for 7 mil each. I'm working hard to save gil to buy these. Maybe SE will make the items more accessible >.>.

It's a tough, soul crushing road to go down, but you can do it!

I did last year, lowest I paid was 11M, highest was 15M.

one thing that helped me is to try to figure out a few different ways to make money so that one day when you log in & say " O I'd rather chew off one of my fingers than go do damn dyna again " you'll have another option or two to fall back on.

good luck!
 Siren.Kiyara
By Siren.Kiyara 2013-05-09 14:35:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I have options to make gil. Dynamis for sure is an easy 500k-1 mil each day, BCNM40 Under Observation, NPCing items from Abyssea using Dom Notes and Cruor as well as using my Allied Notes from WoTG to sell the recall rings for 20k a pop (plan to buy about 50 of those with the 200k points I have). Could also farm Umbril Ooze as well with my friend or spam VW or Delve for Airlixirs and heavy plates. I tried doing the BCNM60 for Kraken Club but I'm like 0/70 now >.> and I'm almost out of seals. Any other suggestions for gil? lol
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-05-09 14:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I have options to make gil. Dynamis for sure is an easy 500k-1 mil each day, BCNM40 Under Observation, NPCing items from Abyssea using Dom Notes and Cruor as well as using my Allied Notes from WoTG to sell the recall rings for 20k a pop (plan to buy about 50 of those with the 200k points I have). Could also farm Umbril Ooze as well with my friend or spam VW or Delve for Airlixirs and heavy plates. I tried doing the BCNM60 for Kraken Club but I'm like 0/70 now >.> and I'm almost out of seals. Any other suggestions for gil? lol

unfortunatly, you've pretty much got the steps down. (slightly better than I did to be honest)

now repeat, repeat, repeat, until your eyes bleed & your will is gone.

only other advice I could offer is that when it was too boring to handle I'd just go play minecraft or something for a day or two or three, lol, until movitation crept back in. that of course slows the whole process down, but idk, sanity > progress for me.

maybe try to put an ADL group together?

that's all I've got, sry.
[+]
 Siren.Kiyara
By Siren.Kiyara 2013-05-09 15:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I would love to do ADL but who is honestly going to help one person get marrows? Also, from what I've seen, you need a minimum of 12 up to 18 people to tackle his ***. No one is going to freely give you marrows to use on your own relic. Unless ADL is doable with 6 using a standard/non-broken setup, this option is not plausable for me. (PChan BS no thanks).
[+]
 Bismarck.Vurant
Server: Bismarck
user: Vurant
By Bismarck.Vurant 2013-05-09 16:05:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I would love to do ADL but who is honestly going to help one person get marrows? Also, from what I've seen, you need a minimum of 12 up to 18 people to tackle his ***. No one is going to freely give you marrows to use on your own relic. Unless ADL is doable with 6 using a standard/non-broken setup, this option is not plausable for me. (PChan BS no thanks).

Well in the next few months i predict ADL will be low manned with SoA gear, so don't worry and be patient. :)
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-05-09 16:07:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I kinda thought the same thing :/
[+]
By Boredwithyou 2013-05-09 16:49:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Its already lowmanned, grab 2dd friends, a smn, brd and cor. No need for thf for TH. doubles are rare so dont bother. Unless you actually wanna split with more ppl trying for the sword. 1 day to get 6 ppl odious items, 1 day for NMs. Then 1 day to pop ADL. If you are lucky you could do 4 ADLs. If no terraslash or petrify spam, you will walk away with 4*~8 in 3nights.
But that is unlikely. 50% of the time you will fail.

That being said 7m wont happen, before reading the update i was gonna sell my marrows for 9.8m, if those wouldnt sell id just use on yoichi. but now i think 13-14m will be the norm again
 Siren.Kiyara
By Siren.Kiyara 2013-05-14 11:27:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I see them mostly sell for 9-11 mil at the moment. Lot of people are bazaaring for 15-20 mil but they aren't selling (I see the same people's bazaars and they still aren't sold). I'm raising my offer to 8 mil each to see if I can get 5 at that price. I've saved 20 mil so far and I'm hoping to buy them for 40 mil.
 Siren.Taruina
user: zerich
By Siren.Taruina 2013-05-14 11:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

11~10M was the norm on Siren a month ago, not 13~14M.
By itchi508 2013-05-14 11:39:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Good source of income can come from merc or selling Sea torques, Virtues, AV drops, Zeni & PW drops (scoria). Everyday Limbus Coins + chips. You also could farm KI in Abysea and and sell the pop, and or Farm a T3 and sell that for those after Souls. Alot of people are making ochain currently so its in demand.
Those are fast easy ways to make decent gil on top of Dynamis.
 Siren.Kiyara
By Siren.Kiyara 2013-05-14 11:48:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Always appreciate the suggestions. I'm planning to spam "Targeting the Captain" toau quest for automaton parts, do dynamis for money (obvious), Limbus, BCNM40 (Under Observation), Coalitions (if manaquinn parts drop). I had a bunch of sea stuff that I sold already. I do have a Tinnin pop for sale. Not sure how much that is worth. Also have a Bahamut V2 Orb for sale as well.
By itchi508 2013-05-14 16:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Targeting the Captain was good $ to i use to do that alot.
Also Beastly shanks 100% drop (1M on Fenrir) & Sell BB items.
if your a gambler could try for Savory shanks. (I myself have averaged 1/6 at most and 1/3 at the least) i use to spam it buying beastly shanks 900k & Orbs for 750k and it funded most of my Rag & Apoc.