Seeking Neo Einherjar (Maybe Legion) Group

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Seeking Neo Einherjar (Maybe Legion) group
Seeking Neo Einherjar (Maybe Legion) group
 Quetzalcoatl.Javarr
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Javarr 2013-03-31 04:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Heya. Been looking around not not seeing a lot of open recruitment for Neo Einherjar That doesn't have a lot else attached to it. About the only current EG I'm really looking at is as the topic says, Neo Einjerhar and maybe Legion later on.

Main Jobs I run now a day are DRG, SAM, and DRK. Gear sets are posted Here Others can be ran, but gear sets are in varying levels of readiness.

Time frame I would really like to see would be either Tues betweeen 5PM-12AM, Fri/Sat pretty much whenever, and Sunday also before 12AM Central time.

Been around sense the NA release, done a little bit of everything, Dynamis (New and old) Limbus, Einherjar (V1) Some Salvage, Nyzul Isle(Old and New), Sky, Sea, Prov, Meebles.

Been with several shells across my history on Quetz (Only server I've been on). Utterchaos, Umbrapulsum, Stormbringer, and a few others that disbanded pretty early.

I will note that I do have loyalties to my main shell, DarksteelMusketeers, of which I am a commander, so I can not dedicate all of my time to another shell. If you could use an extra sword arm of one of these events, please contact me in game, here on the forums, or via PM.
 Quetzalcoatl.Talizorah
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Talizorah 2013-04-01 15:28:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Javarr said: »
Heya. Been looking around not not seeing a lot of open recruitment for Neo Einherjar That doesn't have a lot else attached to it. About the only current EG I'm really looking at is as the topic says, Neo Einjerhar and maybe Legion later on.

Main Jobs I run now a day are DRG, SAM, and DRK. Gear sets are posted Here Others can be ran, but gear sets are in varying levels of readiness.

Time frame I would really like to see would be either Tues betweeen 5PM-12AM, Fri/Sat pretty much whenever, and Sunday also before 12AM Central time.

Been around sense the NA release, done a little bit of everything, Dynamis (New and old) Limbus, Einherjar (V1) Some Salvage, Nyzul Isle(Old and New), Sky, Sea, Prov, Meebles.

Been with several shells across my history on Quetz (Only server I've been on). Utterchaos, Umbrapulsum, Stormbringer, and a few others that disbanded pretty early.

I will note that I do have loyalties to my main shell, DarksteelMusketeers, of which I am a commander, so I can not dedicate all of my time to another shell. If you could use an extra sword arm of one of these events, please contact me in game, here on the forums, or via PM.

Just giving you some free advice to help ya out. Most linkshells will want, or flat out require you to make their LS your main shell, and some will even require you to make it your ONLY shell. That being said your best bet to find high tier endgame like Odin v2 and Legion (though im not sure how they are post-update) is to either convert your linkshell into it, or make your linkshell a secondary shell.

Either or, good luck to you.