Looking For Cool Asura People...

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking for cool Asura people...
Looking for cool Asura people...
 Asura.Sidi
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-06-25 11:04:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, this is about finding cool, happy, and hopefully goofy, ppl for our (yay, our! :D) shelly~

Its not an endgame shell, and it won't be an endgame shell. It may delve into some "endgame" activities, depending on how one classifies it (nyzul for example), but its a social, and meant for chatting and having fun. Thats it.

It doesn't matter what job, what level, how long you've played, nothing, all that matters is that you're willing to have a good time, and don't impose your wishes/viewpoints on others. (Not saying you must be opinionless, just that you respect others opinions and thoughts on things, and don't bash them for it *shrug*)

There are *PLENTY* of people on Asura who are cool and awesome; the thing is, like forums and everywhere else, the mild-mannered people are overshadowed by the loudmouths. If all you pay attention to is whitegate shouts, and people bashing each other, then yeah the place may seem pretty shitty, but get into a party, a random shout run, whatever, and you'll fund that there is a huge population of people who are awesome, they're just quieter and you can't really notice them unless you run into them. (Forums are the same, most ppl on here have pretty vocalized personalities. So its impossible to judge a server/group of people by those who represent themselves on forums, or in shouts, because they're just the type who likes to get out there (there are those who do, who are fun, friendly, goofy and stuff, but human nature tends to pick out the negative and focus on it)).

I have been on other servers, and I love this one, despite all the bashing (Seraph I was on the shortest, but did have quite a few bad encounters *shrug* just luck of the draw that that many happened in that short've a time), I may just have been lucky to run into a bunch of cool and awesome people from day one, or maybe because its a higher population server it has more, or maybe its simply bipolar, and more ppl try being cool and friendly to offset those who aren't-- whatever it is, I love this server, and have had an amazing time here.

So back on point... anyone friendly who wants a shell? ^^ Its small for now, but hopefully will get slightly bigger :3
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-06-25 11:58:04
Link | Quote | Reply

ACK! WALL 'O TEXT!

meaning is lost among the sheer vastness of useless words.
 Asura.Celene
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-25 12:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It took me all of 30 seconds to read...
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-06-25 12:07:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow Celene, you have the reading wisdom of a 7000 year old cave man :)

But you're from Asura, so you know what was going on even without reading that wall 'o spew.
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-06-25 12:21:51
Link | Quote | Reply

It twas no spew ; ;

*puts up spew barrier*

SPEWLESS!
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-25 12:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Forum folks are so lazy. c.c
 Asura.Xedal
user:
By Asura.Xedal 2009-06-25 13:05:19
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

I got half way down that Fort of text, and I wanna join! =O
 Asura.Vespera
By Asura.Vespera 2009-06-25 13:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sign me up. You guys are making me wanna stay :3
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-25 13:08:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Just send Charlottie, Sidi or myself a /t :3
 Asura.Eeek
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2009-06-25 13:34:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, I should never post within a few minutes of waking up and before I've had my morning coffee. Korpg, I was out of line and overwhelmingly rude, and for that, I apologize to you. However, this doesn't mean that I agree with anything you've said or that I still don't find it offensive. It just means that I'm apologizing for stepping over the line. ;)

And I'm not a 'tard. If you've seen any of my posts, I mainly show up to help out and answer questions, ask my own questions, or "talk shop" when discussions center around one of my 75 jobs. I'm generally a nice guy, I swear!

Now, on a much more positive note...

Since my main social LS is empty at times (and I've been getting lonely ;;), Celene was kind enough to to give me a pearl to her LS earlier today. I was only able to hang out and chat for about 45 minutes, but on first impressions, Celene and Sidi are absolutely wonderful people! If you're looking for a friendly and chatty crew, look them up. I know I had a good time. ^^

Time to get back to the grill... :D
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-25 13:45:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Have fun with grilling chicken~ Cook me some! Thanks for the kind reply, too. I am glad you felt welcomed. ^^
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-06-25 14:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

EEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

*GLOMP*

COME BACK TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xD And chickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen *just finished the chicken she had in fridge* now onto beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef xD
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-25 14:10:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Fatties.
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-06-25 14:12:41
Link | Quote | Reply

*does a belly dance*

Watch it jiggle~!!
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-25 14:20:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah well, Lud, rather be plump than a bone rack.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-06-25 14:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Yeah well, Lud, rather be plump than a bone rack.

I agree with Celene, without my usual sarcasm
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-25 14:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesnt mean you gotta be a glutton.
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-25 14:30:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Who said anyone was? All the guy was doing was grilling some chicken. xD

Besides, a lot of overweight people are overweight from just not eating on a schedule. ;\
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-25 14:31:20
Link | Quote | Reply

if you eat Mcdonalds 3 times a day at perfect times...you still are gonna be fat
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-25 14:32:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Who the hell eats McDonalds 3 times a day?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-06-25 14:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

people get fat from a combo of poor diet, lack of exercise, and being lazy ***.

I went through a time where I ate McNasty's everyday, but I did my martial arts thing at the gym, so I kept my sexy figure lol
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-06-25 14:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Who the hell eats McDonalds 3 times a day?

Morgan Spurlock
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-25 14:35:20
Link | Quote | Reply

There are a lot of other reasons people get overweight, but I will give you credit for some of those you listed. ;\

I just hate seeing people pointing out larger people and just think they are lazy, half the time it is far from the truth.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-25 14:37:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah...and you know what those fat people say when you point them out for being lazy.
"I have thyroid problem."
and most of them wouldnt even be able to tell you where the thyroid is. >.>
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-25 14:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop being so rude Lud. >.>
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-06-25 14:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

no, fat people are not lazy, they try really hard to lose that weight. If its genetics, they get sympathy. If its depression, lets put a smile on their face, but no one points to the fact that they lack self-motivation to thin themselves out, or to simply get to a healthy weight class.
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-06-25 14:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

You seem to be contradicting yourself (fat people aren't lazy, but then start listing about how all they have to do is be motivated and go to health classes), but seriously, you're trying to hold people up to your standards.

Some people don't give a damn if they're fat or not. Just because society deems thinness to be in and stuff doesn't mean that everyone agrees (I hear over and over again how many guys prefer girls with meat on their bones, etc.)

And some people are just unlucky with a slower metabolism. It is hereditary, and it is based on luck as well. I have one of the world's shittiest diet, lazy, and rarely exercise, and yet I'm far from being fat. Yeah I should eat healthier, and slowly working my way there, but thats my problem, end result is that I look like someone who tries very hard to maintain their weight, work out, eat proper foods, count calories and all that ***, and yet I don't do any of it. Lucky for me, but on the flip side, there are so many others who try like hell and no matter what they do, they can't change their body's natural tendencies.
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-25 14:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sidi loves her salt! :3
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-06-25 14:52:00
Link | Quote | Reply

...>.>;;;

Don't mess with my salt! >_<

(Its sad when a guy gives you a package of salt instead of flowers as an apology... he tried giving flower, but immediately handed me the salt shakers instead knowing I'd prefer them XD)
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-25 14:52:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Then the ones who are naturally fat shouldnt be allowed to breed.
why is our evolution going backwards. we are getting weaker instead of stronger as a species.