Physical BP Legs?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Physical BP Legs?
Physical BP Legs?
 Phoenix.Belgaer
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Belgaer
By Phoenix.Belgaer 2013-03-25 01:16:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm wondering what I should use on the leg slot for physical BPs if I don't have Ngen Seraweels or Punga's Slops. AF, Emp, or what? Are those my only viable options? And, if so, which would be better? Emp for the Blood Boon or AF for the Accuracy?
By Gimp 2013-03-25 01:26:20
Link | Quote | Reply

You pretty much pointed it out already with Ngen and Punga being out of reach for most people that leaves Af legs and Emp legs.

use the legs for set bonus proc since you're using them with caller's body +2 the acc difference isn't that much for when it counts as you're usually going to be averaging better with single hit 70 bps than multi hit ones on anything very competent.
[+]
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2013-03-25 15:19:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, Punga Slops shouldn't be out of reach for anyone, especially anyone capable of getting AF3+2
By Gimp 2013-03-26 01:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

You're right I spoke a bit out of term I thought they came from legion but it comes from Surtr of Meebles.

I'd say he's of medium difficulty and not too hard at point of comparison between punga and emp +2 legs I'm not sure I almost had a pair of my own but lost the lot=/
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2013-03-26 09:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep trying to get them! They seem to be a decently common drop, and it is possible to get a double drop as well.

Personally I use Ngens for physical BP and Punga/Nares for attacking/idle, depending on the situation.

Generally only pull out af3+2 legs for Magical BP or siphon
 Leviathan.Sargent
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Sargent 2013-03-26 09:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

You can also use either Tatsumaki Sitagoromo with the Pet: Attack augment (+7) or Shadow/Valkyrie's Trews which get up to +10 Pet: Attack (+12 for HQ) and +2% Pet: Critical hit rate (+3%) on HQ.
 Lakshmi.Mahoro
Server: Lakshmi
user: Mahoro577
By Lakshmi.Mahoro 2013-03-26 09:53:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Altar said: »
Keep trying to get them! They seem to be a decently common drop, and it is possible to get a double drop as well.

Personally I use Ngens for physical BP and Punga/Nares for attacking/idle, depending on the situation.

Generally only pull out af3+2 legs for Magical BP or siphon

Just to piggyback on to this, if you only use 5/5 merited magical BP's, it's my understanding Ngen wins out over Caller's Spats +2 for the Rage pact itself when TP is at 275%ish. You won't have 275% TP in every situation but it bears noting. I do the same thing you do though: Ngens for physical BP and Caller's for Magical BP.