What Happened Last Night!?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » What happened last night!?
What happened last night!?
First Page 2
 Sylph.Crotchbuffet
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Crotchbuffet 2013-02-15 22:45:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought it would be a pretty fun gig to share those drunken stories. I'll start off with the night that I decided I would go to my friend's birthday/xbox party and get completely plastered at the old age of 16. At one point in the night, I decided to log onto ffxi to get a little leveling done on ranger. I proceeded to attack "spartan turtles" (quadavs) with no arrows equipped and yelling about how SE was screwing me over. Then, I found my friend's red feathery hat, red jacket, red sweatpants, and wooden sword (his dad made it when we were about 7) and challenged everyone to a duel. From that day forth, when I start drinking, I get asked if I'm going to be getting Rdm drunk hahaha.

P.S. Don't let this reflect on my gameplay. Only 60% of the time I'm drunk all the time.
[+]
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2013-02-15 22:47:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I came home one night and got it in my head to solo... Gugnir? The Wyvern in... Kuftal? The cave in one of the Altepa's. It was still 75 cap. Yeah, I lost a lot of experience that night.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2013-02-15 22:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You don't start threads in undead

That said. I don't drink often, but when I do, I put in some work.

One night, I had about 10 shots in under an hour and they put nyquill in 2-3 of them.

Walked around spitting on the wall then immediately apologizing for it and then doing it again. Went into the bathroom and fell asleep for a few hours. Came out and walked around in my boxers with my pants at my ankles for a while. Puked all over the place. Tried to teach people karate. Told everyone this girl didn't like me because I'm a *** [insert n-word here]

Woke up at my house, not remembering anything at all after shot 5, had to be filled in on all that info on the things I was doing. When my friend drove me home, I said "Just leave me here" when I was in his back seat.

Woke up still drunk lol
[+]
 Sylph.Crotchbuffet
By Sylph.Crotchbuffet 2013-02-15 22:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice! haha I forgot to mention I started out as 26 Rng and woke up with 24 Rng. Konschtat Highlands was bad to me that night!

Edit: and my bad with the undead post...I'm about half drunk now and liked the little skull
 Phoenix.Icemn
Server: Phoenix
user: iceman159
By Phoenix.Icemn 2013-02-15 22:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I got really REALLY drunk once at a friends house and my ride was this girl I met once before, the money I had ON me I had used at the bar. So at 6 after I had thrown up and passed out for a good 2 hours, she decided to drive me 5 miles to my house, drunk, while I'm passed out in the backseat. She asked me for gas money, which I didn't have cuz I used like 30$ to get drunk as ***but in my drunk state I heard her say "Even if you only have a quarter that'd be better than nothing". . .So I reached into my back pocket, grabbed my wallet, gave her a quarter...and passed back out LOL felt so bad the next day.
[+]
 Sylph.Crotchbuffet
By Sylph.Crotchbuffet 2013-02-15 22:59:56
Link | Quote | Reply

So, you're THAT guy?? Lol
 Phoenix.Icemn
Server: Phoenix
user: iceman159
By Phoenix.Icemn 2013-02-15 23:00:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Usually no >.< but to be fair I did get like 3 people drunk that day, too! Not my fault I was generous with my money lol
 Cerberus.Eugene
Server: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-02-15 23:05:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Spency said: »
I came home one night and got it in my head to solo... Gugnir? The Wyvern in... Kuftal? The cave in one of the Altepa's. It was still 75 cap. Yeah, I lost a lot of experience that night.
Guivre if it was kuftal - sounds like it
Ungur or bune if it was gustav
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
Server: Shiva
user: Bai
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-02-15 23:09:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I turned into a cow....
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
Server: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-02-15 23:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice pic lol
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2013-02-15 23:15:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Bailiegrace said: »

How the hell do you walk in those shoes?
[+]
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-02-15 23:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

...at that point I wasn't.
[+]
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2013-02-15 23:19:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Did they break? There's no point thingy at the back. A heel if you will.
 Shiva.Bailiegrace
By Shiva.Bailiegrace 2013-02-15 23:22:04
Link | Quote | Reply

No. I bought them that way. They are made by a designer, JC. The shoes are known as Night Walks and very easy to walk in. The platform under the toe is very wide and accomadates for weight/pressure like a dream.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-02-15 23:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Literally last night? I told my husband I didn't want to go out or anything for Valentine's Day because seeing couples everywhere is kinda creepy. Like the zombies, only they come in twos! D: So he brought me home pizza as a surprise and we stayed in. ^^

I don't drink often, and when I do it's just small stuff. Like buttershots in apple cider, a bit of rum or whiskey in a soda, that sort of thing.

I did get drunk once. :-( It was awful. It was New Year's Eve, and we met up with some friends that we hadn't seen for about a year at this fancy-pants hot springs resort. We had rums in cokes, and jello shots. So many jello shots! The problem with jello shots is that they are really tasty, and the alcohol doesn't quite kick in right away. Anyways, I was giddy all night, happy as a pig in a mud hole. But the next day sucked. There wasn't the headache that everyone else seems to get, just lots of puking. Out both ends. :x Never again!

Here's a picture from that night. I'm the short one on the left.

[+]
 Asura.Rucks
Server: Asura
user: Seravolk
By Asura.Rucks 2013-02-15 23:29:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Is that a bottle in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
[+]
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2013-02-15 23:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, I could go on for longer than I'd like about this subject...
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-02-15 23:59:34
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread is an instant classic lol. Well done OP.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-02-16 00:32:05
Link | Quote | Reply

When I used to live with my parents. I went out drinking, came home and ate ALL of my little sister's gummy bear vitamins! lol

My mom was not happy! lol
[+]
 Sylph.Crotchbuffet
By Sylph.Crotchbuffet 2013-02-16 00:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol out of all the things you could eat you choose the gummy bear vitamins
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-02-16 00:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Crotchbuffet said: »
Lol out of all the things you could eat you choose the gummy bear vitamins
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-02-16 01:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I almost got mildly inebriated once.

I proceeded to write the best term paper of my life.

I have a very boring life.
[+]
By Kiralai 2013-02-16 01:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing exciting, because I've only been drunk maybe 3-4 times in my life. However, I went out drinking once or twice when I was 19 (the bar didn't care to card me, I guess) with my (now ex-)boyfriend's sister. Came home pretty smashed and just wanted to take a bath, but my boyfriend thought it would be an excellent idea to shoot videos of drunken me with his phone... The phone had this little female voice that said "Look here!" whenever he started a video, so I was just sitting there in the bath tub yelling "SHUT UP, YOU STUPID C**T!" at the phone until he finally left me alone. Yeah, I'm a classy drunk.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-02-16 01:47:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I usually don't swear much but the more drunk I get, the more "***" I shout randomly. Just that word.

As for last night, I spent my time killing ironclad tritontator(sp?) Over and over for hours while sick with something.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Kadengt
Server: Lakshmi
user: Kadengt
By Lakshmi.Kadengt 2013-02-16 02:36:44
Link | Quote | Reply

on 21st B-day a friend decided we were gonna get wasted. I obliged and drank 18 bottles of bud. Ended up playing some madden with him on ps2 and while throwing int's scoring td's and messing ***up i'd some how always roll backwards, pop up and shout "*** YEAH!" and laugh hysterically. ...I am a very happy drunk. I love it. love bonging beer too :D
[+]
 Diabolos.Raelia
Server: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2013-02-16 02:46:56
Link | Quote | Reply

My two 'drunk FFXI' stories are pretty simple.

One I ended up DRK/MNK tanking Amarok enough times to wake up to PLD Body +1 the morning after, plus about four seals extra. Wish I'd taken the DNC seals too now.

The other is that I don't remember how I got Jeuno Tier 1 VW done, except for maybe the beetle... There was a beetle right?
[+]
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-02-16 03:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I think my best drunk story happened back when I was using creatine. x.x We had a little hall party one night, but all there was to drink was beer (which tastes nasty and is inefficient for its purpose :P). I wasn't about to get all bloated from drinking that ***, so I went and got my Fireball whiskey. >.> We didn't have any chasers, so nobody wanted to drink more than a couple shots of the whiskey with me. :< I was alone in whiskeyland. Many card games later, I was thoroughly blacked out.

My friend saw me sitting against the wall staring off into space, so she went over to make sure I was OK. Apparently I slowly lowered my gaze, looked her right in the eye, and said "Someone in this room is... tempting me. I think... it's you." (It's funny because everyone knows I liek teh boiz.) Then I continued staring at the ceiling before eventually falling asleep. She told everyone what I said and many lols were had at my drunkass expense. :(

The next day, I woke up to a hangover that lasted 48 hours. :D Yaaaay creatine hangover!! (oh god never again)
[+]
 Diabolos.Raelia
Server: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2013-02-16 04:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
but all there was to drink was beer (which tastes nasty and is inefficient for its purpose :P)
Drink better beer.
 Bahamut.Cantontai
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2013-02-16 04:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

My favorite drunken thing I do in FFXI?

Sometimes I decide I'm going to lvl a craft. So I buy mats for like, 17 levels of crafting. Then I craft like 8 levels (maybe), and pass out...and wake up to 16 stacks of whatever in my main inventory, 15 stacks in sack, 5 stacks in safe of a synth result (am I NPCing these? or, like, ***man, I guess I'm gonna need this someday right?), and 30 stacks on my mule.

I seriously have so many stacks of lumber still and I can't remember why in the ***.
[+]
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-02-16 05:10:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Raelia said: »
Alexander.Carrelo said: »
but all there was to drink was beer (which tastes nasty and is inefficient for its purpose :P)
Drink better beer.
I was being facetious. XD I am aware that there are good beers, even if I don't like them personally lol

The way I see it, if you aren't predisposed to liking beer, it's probably one of those "acquired taste" situations. :/ I just don't see the point in spending the money sampling higher-quality beers in hopes of maaaaybe forcing myself to like them; I already enjoy drinking hard liquor, which I can get much more cheaply for the amount of alcohol. I really only drink beer anymore if there's literally nothing else and I don't wanna make a friend drink alone.

Maybe someday when I'm rich (lol) I'll work on developing my tastes and learning to enjoy good beers, but for now the flavor and the low alcohol content don't really suit my (admittedly unrefined) style. :]

Edit: Also there's not a great variety of beer in mainland China. Western bars have some selection, but you're also paying western prices (at the least). x.x
[+]
First Page 2