Empy Weapon Merc.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Empy weapon merc.
Empy weapon merc.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-02-06 03:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

30m for basic stages, primetime only, players need to hang out whole time while you farm? Sounds like an amazing deal.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-02-06 03:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
30m for basic stages, primetime only, players need to hang out whole time while you farm? Sounds like an amazing deal.

I want to get in on that 25M Kukulkan deal! Idk of any other highlands path NM other than Fist/KKK, and Fist is obviously off the table lol.
 Cerberus.Rizla
Server: Cerberus
user: Mystil
By Cerberus.Rizla 2013-02-06 03:26:19
Link | Quote | Reply

10days? 30m? u could duo box it faster
 Sylph.Citrelautame
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Citrelautame 2013-02-06 03:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply

only 800k per pop! well 1.2mil per pop for glavoid/chloris...wow that's expensive (assuming you have good TH and get 2 to drop per kill)..normally don't comment on this stuff but just Wow to these prices/rules
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-02-06 03:29:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Talizorah said: »
Cerberus.Rizla said: »
So do it yourself. Also learn how to read, it says you only need to be there to lot your items.

That still requires a person to be there, and not just afk with inventory space for ***to drop to them lol.
 Quetzalcoatl.Khrnos
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: khrnos
By Quetzalcoatl.Khrnos 2013-02-06 03:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I think there's already better deals on this server, in terms of both price and time. Unsure of whether or not they're still providing service though.
 Cerberus.Rizla
By Cerberus.Rizla 2013-02-06 03:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

My whole point, if i have to actively be there/anywhere for 10days why would i buy and not just farm.
 Cerberus.Rizla
By Cerberus.Rizla 2013-02-06 03:32:53
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-02-06 03:33:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »
So do it yourself. Also learn how to read, it says you only need to be there to lot your items.

That still requires a person to be there, and not just afk with inventory space for ***to drop to them lol.
Oh well when you put it that way, ill just trade you the EX items next time im in jeuno. and btw its 600k per glavoid/chloris items, not 800, learn to add before posting.

maybe you should heed your own advice and learn to read? You quoted me on that one and I didn't say anything about price per pop.. probably should have broken that post up a bit chief.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-02-06 03:34:58
Link | Quote | Reply

And again, you're not reading what I said OP. Most mercs allow somebody to afk in-zone and just let stuff fall to them, not having to actively sit there while you farm and lot the items one by one.
 Phoenix.Purpleeyes
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Purpleeyes 2013-02-06 03:46:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess you could have someone in your group lot all the rubbish so their inventory doesn't get full on useless items.
By bigdave1978 2013-02-06 03:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

after going through 2 weapons in abyss tahrangi thats a great deal it sucked farming all the pop sets for chloris and glaviod
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-02-06 03:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd pay 30m for a Tahrongi weapon.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-02-06 03:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

nvm. i dont want to work for it if im paying money
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-02-06 03:53:02
Link | Quote | Reply

A proper merc would prepare the sets in advance and brew 5-10 at a time in a matter of less than 15 minutes counting travel. If you have to have your character in the zone for hours during primetime, you've just alienated any possible EST buyers.

People pay to save time, what's the point if you're going with a group that takes a few hours to find ~5 drops..?
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2013-02-06 04:42:52
Link | Quote | Reply

There are only three of us, getting 5-10 pops at a time is not possible otherwise we would.
You're still not going to find many people who want to spend their playtime sitting in abyssea waiting for slow mercs to farm their ***. The gil #s thrown around for these exist to save time, price varies with how much time is saved.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
Server: Carbuncle
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2013-02-06 06:06:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asking for lump sums in advance is just begging for trouble/GM calls/bad feedback.

Not only can you have someone calling a GM on your or demanding their money back halfway through because they aren't satisfied with your quality of service, if someone is a terrible buyer and never shows up/sends you constant tells at 4am/consistently times out with items in pool, you're stuck with them if they won't take their money back.

It's much better to go pop by pop so that if either party desires to terminate the agreement midway through, both sides got what they paid for up to that point and no one gets burned.

Honestly, anyone who would ask for large amounts of money up front would make me nervous enough I wouldn't do it. If you are currently buried in customers, please disregard.
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
Server: Carbuncle
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2013-02-06 06:30:19
Link | Quote | Reply

So do it yourself. Also learn how to read, it says you only need to be there to lot your items. Please dont waste time with stupid posts, if you do not want any part of this deal this feel free to keep to yourself and not buy from us.

Other protip. Troll the site to your heart's content, but I'd suggest not losing your temper in a thread where you are advertising/selling anything. No faster way to give potential customers an innie.