Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Quiebitiel
Quiebitiel
 Quetzalcoatl.Waffless
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Waff
By Quetzalcoatl.Waffless 2013-01-16 07:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I need a dagger attestation so if anyone needs to kill this NM x5 for their Mandau/Gjallarhorn/Mjollnir trials give me a /tell in-game and I'll help farm/kill. Thanks.
 Asura.Kurriko
Server: Asura
user: chasca
By Asura.Kurriko 2013-01-16 07:53:40
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have access to a 2nd account (or a friend), Quiebitiel is a ridiculously easy duo Thf+mage. It spends all the time casting AM, so cast Addle and it's a complete joke (just remember to stun each AM at some point with flourish). You should be able to pump out enough damage to kill him between benedictions. Never saw it use Virelai on me, but you should be able to stun that too I'd think.

Even if you stop paying attention and die for whatever reason, it's a joke to kite on the 2nd character, what with stopping all the time to cast AMs and being susceptible to bind and grav.
 Quetzalcoatl.Waffless
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Waff
By Quetzalcoatl.Waffless 2013-01-16 08:01:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll probably end up having to duo it so thanks for the tips. I thought that if I could catch someone doing the trials that I would have a better shot at getting the attestation.

I helped a friend duo the shield NM and getting the pop item was the hardest part, I think we got 2 pop items in just under 1.5 hours.