Forum » FFXI » Servers » Siren » Odins Chamber I Farming Static
Odins Chamber I Farming Static
 Siren.Hyabusa
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Hyabusa
By Siren.Hyabusa 2012-12-31 14:19:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I managed to make a sucessful NNI farming static here so I figured I would try again lol.

I'm looking to start a static to farm Odin 1.0 once a week. The goal is to get all of those lovely Abjurations we never got back in the day.

This would require a total of two Einherjar runs per week; alternating T3 and Odin gives you enough Ichor to constantly afford the T1 and T2 feathers needed to enter. Alternatly if everyone can afford it, you can use the Ichor from Odin to just about cover the T3 item and just buy the 1s and 2s from the AH for about 300K gil and we can hit up Odin twice a week as gil and ichor provides.

The time limit on Odins chamber is 30 min with 6+ members (someone double check me on that please) and only 10 min with less than 6 people. In order to avoid failure due to D/Cs, I would like to form a static that is 7 people strong.

This is a rediculously simple, short and easy event with the following:

WHM (1 healer is more than enough)
BRD (To finale the dread spikes)
NIN (To Magiwari tank at 24, 49 and 74% TP moves)
THF
DDx3 (Any job can fill this role if competant and well geared)

One of the DDs will be stuck as the odd man out as the 7th so i usually like to bring a self sufficient job like PLD, RDM, DNC, DRG/RDM, PUP or BLU for that spot.

Must have Skype and access to a fast trip to Nashmau (The ring or the VW warp) as we will not be waiting for you to take a 20min boat ride.

Thank you for your time.