Forum » Everything Else » Tech Support » Desperately Need New PC
Desperately Need New PC
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-06-06 22:40:54
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Man... I'm still confused, I need to get with the times. But like I said before, even the old stuff out now that's dirt cheap makes my current stuff look like a flintstones era TV/monitor, so no matter what I get it's bound to be like night and day.
 Leviathan.Antonioklaus
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Antonioklaus 2009-06-07 02:23:55
Link | Quote | Reply

You building forever or just part time? My old 2.8 p4 died a few months back. I built a new pc for like $200. Runs everything you can throw at it. I'll eventually upgrade the GPU for for ffxi it's fine.
 Bahamut.Farias
Server: Bahamut
user: Farias
By Bahamut.Farias 2009-06-07 22:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh what's the saying...?

Don't put all your eggs in one basket I think?

Newegg is a great site for computer builders, but you should also check out tigerdirect.com. I use both when I build computers for myself or anyone and prices and selection can vary between the two. A budget of $600 should be more then enough for a good upgrade if you just take a few to look for deals. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll help.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-08 00:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's a nice deal that just popped in my email for a monitor, Arte. Between the hours of 12 and 3PM PT monday afternoon, this monitor will be on sale for $175.99 with free shipping. Normally retails for $210, so it's a fairly nice deal for a 23' widescreen monitor with HDMI and full HD res. Reviews are in general very good, so if this is in your price range I'd say jump on it.

Link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009162

Remember this price is only valid for that short time-frame tomorrow so be sure to nab it then if you want it. D: