Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Warhorse Hoofprint
Warhorse Hoofprint
 Odin.Roark
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Roark
By Odin.Roark 2009-06-03 11:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone seen this? Trying to advance to T5 Assaults and have come up empty-handed for days. If you see it let me know prz!
 Odin.Spccdog
user: spccdog
By Odin.Spccdog 2009-06-03 11:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

google warhorse hoofprint theres a few websites dedicated to keeping updated position of it
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-03 11:38:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I know I'm not on your server, but just as a helpful something, everytime I've found the hoofprint for assaults/mission, it's been on the beach in Mount Zhay. I dunno if it stays in one spot until someone finds it, but if so, it seems like no one bothers to hoof it out that far. Might get lucky if you don't get any bites on it soon! GL!
 Odin.Roark
By Odin.Roark 2009-06-03 13:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya, I checked those sites and the most recent reported sighting was on the 24th of last month. I have my shell looking for it and have even tried shouting in WG. I am sure I will find it just figured I would give this a shot.
 Odin.Roark
By Odin.Roark 2009-06-04 10:38:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Found it last night. I shouted in WG once and Durks sent me a tell saying he had just spotted it on the way back into town. Ding Corporal!
 Odin.Karusan
user: Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-06-05 02:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bit late but in case anyone else actually searches (lawl):
http://ff11wiki.rdy.jp/316979844.html#i8da5e9e

I can't remember how I did it when someone in my LS asked where it was and Odin wasn't up but it was either look for the latest in the same row or the same column and it was there, pretty sure it was same column.