Forum » FFXI » Servers » Siren » [Siren] Neo-Nyzul Gear for Sale
[Siren] Neo-Nyzul Gear for Sale
 Siren.Thoraeon
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-10-14 09:52:56
Link | Quote | Reply

As stated in the title, we are selling Neo-Nyzul wins on Siren. The price is 10m for just the win, or 15m for the win and any gear that drops. Gil is traded before entering, and if we lose for some reason, gil is returned or we try again, buyer's choice. We generally start runs at around 9-10pm EST and do 3-4 tags at a time.

We have a high win rate, only one loss in the last 30 or so runs. The one loss was just poor jumps; it sometimes happens.

It is recommended that the buyer help kill stuff, more for their benefit for a greater chance at success. We handle lamps though, it makes it less complicated. Be expected to hit register lamps though.

If you have any questions or want to give it a shot, you can contact Xbyakoo, Kibosh, Proximo, Mcclane, or myself in game.

PS: Anyone worried about us stealing gil can put their fears aside. We have done this for quite a while, and it would be stupid of us to do something like that and ruin any future sales.
 Siren.Mithradee
user: Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2012-10-14 10:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Been dealing with Xbyakko for years and has always been a honest person to deal with. So ya would not worry about them for that. I already contacted Xbyakko so will see you Tues. /Bump.
[+]
 Siren.Mcclane
user: mcclane
By Siren.Mcclane 2012-10-23 13:26:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Embrava nerf is coming soon! The sky is falling! Get your gear now before it's too late!
[+]
 Siren.Thoraeon
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-11-11 23:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

bump

Get your gear before Embrava nerf!
 Siren.Mcclane