New 'Midgame' LS.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » New 'Midgame' LS.
New 'Midgame' LS.
 Bahamut.Raelia
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Raelia
By Bahamut.Raelia 2009-06-02 18:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasn't sure what else to call it.

CastleBravo is an upstart linkshell looking for anyone wanting all types of Missions, Artifact Quests, Nyzul Isle, Assaults, Merit statics, and other events to be determined. Nothing is planned to be planned and everything is fair to spontaneity or request.

LS times will eventually be tended towards West Coast, USA players.

A basic level requirement of level 50 is in effect, but is flexible.

The shell is to be centered around everyday advancement in missions, pre-requisites, "roadblocks" (Genkai etc), merits, nation and mercenary ranks, Sea/Sky/Salvage access, and equipment. No exceptional effort will be put towards overtly endgame activities such as Sky until there is proven manpower and demand.

The ultimate goal is to eventually grow an Endgame shell from deeper roots and younger players.

Applications are not currently required, just a spot-check of jobs, subs, levels, and gear when you receive a pearl.

The Linkshell is currently in a pre-realization phase, with recruitment and pearl distribution open. The idea is to 'activate' the shell two weeks after conception, on Saturday June 13th, with enough members to stabilize the shell and promote further recruitment.

So don't be too shied away by a lack of members currently online, and invite everyone and anyone you wish. Pearlsacks will be distributed based on recruiting success and/or event experience.

CastleBravo is founded upon a simple ideal: No Bullsh*t.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/CastleBravo/

Or ingame contacts:
Raelia
Rydiya
 Bahamut.Fyyvoaa
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Fyyvoaa
By Bahamut.Fyyvoaa 2009-06-02 19:00:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome idea Rae!

I'd love to get in on this, not really for the end game aspect of it (since I am in one right now) but more for the "Nation Missions sea/sky access" aspect of it (more targetted at the Sea access!), once I do get those, (and this is up to you) i would probably consider the shell to be more of my social LS and whatnot, I can help out with people needing missions done.

You should know my jobs, or at least Rydiya should, BLM75 and DRG75 ( /sam /whm /thf )