omg

DO WANT >.<
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-03 18:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Since E3 coverage doesn't necessarily mean everyone's watching G4TV atm, but if you are, what the hell did they dress Kevin Pereira in? lol Olivia looks good, but even she looks uncomfortable in a skirt that short. :u
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-03 18:43:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
lol Olivia looks good, but even she looks uncomfortable in a skirt that short. :u

OMG PICS PLEASE
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-03 18:58:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Of Kevin? I don't think anyone has bothered to publish these things! ..Oh, I see. For Olivia you'll just have to tune-in! Turns out she wore that because yesterday she had on a giant purple jumpsuit/snuggie thing that her twitter followers heckled her about. haha
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-03 19:13:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, on a related yet unrelated topic, why are they trying to make Adam look like a kid who's wearing his dad's clothes and Morgan into a "hot goth chik whu playz gmez?" :(
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-03 19:14:39
Link | Quote | Reply

ARGH I'm helping a friend get BlU spells or I'd watch. I <3 Olivia, only chick on G4 that tore my obsession away from Morgan Webb ^^
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-06-03 19:18:49
Link | Quote | Reply

They both were :/ to me. Leila Keiley though...mmm.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-03 19:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
ARGH I'm helping a friend get BlU spells or I'd watch. I <3 Olivia, only chick on G4 that tore my obsession away from Morgan Webb ^^
Morgan was cooler before this new coat of paint they slapped on everyone on this station. lol Still hot, though. ;s

Eternaltriumph said:
They both were :/ to me. Leila Keiley though...mmm.
Leila is "wicked hawt" but in the same way also sort of looks like th female Gremlin in Gremlins 2, with all the makeup and the cocktail dress. I have no idea why, but that's what I think when I look at her face. D: (I know her selling point is elsewhere, but still)
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-03 19:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Morgan was cooler before this new coat of paint they slapped on everyone on this station. lol Still hot, though. ;s

Yeah, I remember drooling over her back in the TechTV days, when she was on The Screensavers. She looks funny to me, now...but she was hella cute back then.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-03 19:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Yeah, I remember drooling over her back in the TechTV days, when she was on The Screensavers. She looks funny to me, now...but she was hella cute back then.
I don't mean to change this thread's purpose, but I have so much to say on this topic. haha I loved the Screensavers! That was the show that really turned me into a tech nerd. lol - Speaking of, I have a serious infatuation with Sarah Lane. I still subscribe to her blog and have her added on Facebook. She's too friggin cute to ignore.

Something on topic: Lemmy is in Bruutal Legend! SNAP.
 Asura.Zekky
Server: Asura
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2009-06-04 15:13:55
Link | Quote | Reply

A new platform base Mario game... for the Wii. My heart is so excited for this. ; ;
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-04 15:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
I don't mean to change this thread's purpose, but I have so much to say on this topic. haha I loved the Screensavers! That was the show that really turned me into a tech nerd. lol - Speaking of, I have a serious infatuation with Sarah Lane. I still subscribe to her blog and have her added on Facebook. She's too friggin cute to ignore.

Something on topic: Lemmy is in Bruutal Legend! SNAP.

Yeah, Leo and Patrick were computer Gods. And Yoshi's mod ***, too, that was freaking genius. I remember his Y-Box (PC, Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube, all in one system), I wanted that so freaking bad.

Also, Chris Pirillo on Call for Help, that was pretty good, too. Learned a lot from all those shows...

I used to troll the techtv forums a lot back in the day, then a little bit after G4 took over I posted a thread bitching about how much the channel sucked now, and they banned me...never went back LOL
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-04 15:46:50
Link | Quote | Reply

That Mario looks sweet. And it will be even better if it has online co-op. =D
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-04 15:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Zekky said:

A new platform base Mario game... for the Wii. My heart is so excited for this. ; ;

That looks fun as ***. Good job, Nintendo...who says new games have to be all 3-d, anyways?! NEED MOAR 2D PLATFORMERS!!! =D

That may be the game that makes me dust off the Wii...and I seriously can't wait to steal all the mushrooms and fire flowers from my bro while we play:

Him: "GODDAMMIT I NEEDED THAT MUSHROOM, I"M STILL SMALL!!!!"

Me: "LOL, points!"
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-06-04 16:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao Mario and that err, game with giant falcon look awesome. ^^ and i dont watch g4tv but wanna see what ur talking about Cai lol
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-04 17:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

PENGUIN SUITS IN MARIO. Not tanuki, but penguin. Discuss? That's all I need to hear. <3
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-06-04 17:51:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Caiyuo said:
PENGUIN SUITS IN MARIO. Not tanuki, but penguin. Discuss? That's all I need to hear. <3

Better then having to slide on your *** for 5minuets down a mountain.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-05 11:39:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Favorite announcements of E3? I ..can't even decide.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-06-05 12:12:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd rather play as toad than peach. Even though Peach gets around...anyone ever notice how she pulls a toad out from under her dress in SSB games?
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-06-05 12:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Rowland said:
It wouldn't be that hard to do Super Mario Bros Wii since they already had some of the design concepts/levels from SSBB. Did I just see a 4 player co-op? But people have to play as toad.

Hey now, toad was the ***in SMB2 and Mario Kart! ^^