Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Looking to buy Chloris bud's fair price
Looking to buy Chloris bud's fair price
 Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: lazarius
By Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius 2012-09-22 14:44:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello folk from quetz, im trying to find people that could sell chloris bud at fair price, either 300k a bud or 500k a pop (aka if it drop 2 goes for 250k each) but im not paying 600k+ for one pop no way. Those price where the one i had on my server before i left, would like the same price or better, i can help farming KI by blu cleaving.
 Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius
By Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius 2012-09-22 14:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

and i dont need that in a hurry we can do like one pop a day i dont mind
 Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius
By Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius 2012-09-24 20:20:10
Link | Quote | Reply

bump, no one on quetz is actually selling chloris bud??? i cant believe that, and more than 500k a bud is a no go....
 Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius
By Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius 2012-10-10 12:25:25
Link | Quote | Reply

bump, im now 14/50 buds, looking for some people to sell buds, i can buy up to 400k each
 Phoenix.Dramatica
Server: Phoenix
user: Darkmagi1
By Phoenix.Dramatica 2012-10-10 12:37:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to be that ***, if you account for the pop items used to spawn the KI NMs, selling at a cheap price like that is a terrible use of time. Expecting to pay 600k+ isn't unreasonable at all, considering many people are willing to pay 400k+/bud. I only commented because the title was inaccurate, as 250k isn't really "fair" for the popper.
[+]
 Bismarck.Kelhor
Administrator
Server: Bismarck
user: Rooks
By Bismarck.Kelhor 2012-10-10 12:39:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do so many people think fair and cheap are the same thing?

Fair is evenly beneficial/detrimental to both parties. Cheap is beneficial to the buyer.

Words mean things, yo.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius
By Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius 2012-10-10 17:03:52
Link | Quote | Reply

300k bud/ 500k pop, that was it was on my ancient server, 750k a bud is a ripoff and not a "Fair" price
 Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius
By Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius 2012-10-10 17:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

and 750k is the only tell i got from people selling on quetzacolt, go look on every other server it vary between 300-600k and the 600k are sometime for a pop and not each buds
By Demule 2012-10-10 17:12:19
Link | Quote | Reply

if you can blu burn the KI why not make the sets yourself. Its not hard to kill with something like bst or smn or dnc or nin or well just about any job. its abyssea...

you are asking for a cheap price on the second most annoying nm for emp weapons.
By Zephin 2012-10-10 17:17:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Demule said: »
if you can blu burn the KI why not make the sets yourself. Its not hard to kill with something like bst or smn or dnc or nin or well just about any job. its abyssea...

you are asking for a cheap price on the second most annoying nm for emp weapons.

Which is the most annoying?
 Asura.Aikchan
Server: Asura
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Aikchan 2012-10-10 17:20:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Lvl blu and go farm your KI's and after you see even cleaving as blu can take hours to complete it, you will pay over 500k/bud
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius
By Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius 2012-10-10 17:40:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aikchan said: »
Lvl blu and go farm your KI's and after you see even cleaving as blu can take hours to complete it, you will pay over 500k/bud

that what im doing atm, but i wont pay over 500k each buds when other server are selling for 300-500k and you're from asura, i didnt ask you're server, i'm asking the one im on atm.
By Demule 2012-10-10 18:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Zephin said: »
Demule said: »

Which is the most annoying?

Glavoid, the time spawn nms are never up. I could always get the turtle without an issue and buy the rest of the pops.

Asura.Aikchan said: »

I do have blu and I have KI farmed with it. Its not so bad if you have a decent method and gear. But like I said if he isnt willing to pay the price they he has to go do this.
By Giaden 2012-10-11 13:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

For most groups, its not worth sell buds for less then 600k each bud. By just farming up the pop items and selling them. You can make more per hour doing that, then selling the buds. After you take into account taking the time to farm up a pop set for each person, typically 4-5 people, and then killing the nm(which is hardly worth mentioning) still takes a lot time. Blue cleaving is a option as well, though it is not quick as farming up full pop sets. With 4-5 people by spreading out it generally takes less time in my experience.
Quote:
300k bud/ 500k pop, that was it was on my ancient server, 750k a bud is a ripoff and not a "Fair" price

If you are paying 750k a bud you should expect one main thing. To obtain 50 buds as quickly as possible. And not wait around for a month seeing yourself at 14 buds. Its just the price of convenience. And by no means is it a rip off IMO. If someone else is willing to do the buds for less then 500k each, then more power to you. If you don't want to pay that price, then don't pay it. Its not the only means to get your buds done. Its just one of the fastest ways.
 Quetzalcoatl.Tanag
user: Tanag
By Quetzalcoatl.Tanag 2012-10-11 15:53:31
Link | Quote | Reply

This may not really fit your schedule, but after we finish a Caladbolg(in about 2-3 weeks) my group will have some Chloris pops for sale. If you wanna send me a tell we can discuss our plans and prices.
 Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius
By Quetzalcoatl.Illidarius 2012-10-26 22:49:44
Link | Quote | Reply

finally finished those, thanks to tenken,avengers,joonls and all those that helped get this path finally done...onto ulhuadshi now