Is VW Fame Related?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Voidwatch » Is VW fame related?
Is VW fame related?
 Phoenix.Minda
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Minda 2012-06-24 16:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I just cleared the Zilart T1 with both of my chars, and successfully got my ashen upgraded to II on my main. However, with my second account I did not get the proper text from Kieran in Norg.

He said:
Ah, there ya are. I heard about your exploits in Kazham and Rabao. Maybe I misjudged you... But don't assume ya've earned our trust after two measly missions. Come back when yer a bit more seasoned, then I might have something for ya.
Why do I think this job would send you crying back to your mother? because the boss said so...in not quite so many words. Think yer a better judge of yer own abilities than the boss, eh? Then try finding a better way to grab the boss's attention.
How exactly do ya accomplish that? Hahaha, don't make me split my sides. I thought ya called yourself an adventurer. Then use that half-rotten melon ya call a head and think of something yerself.

I can't get the next CS from Gilgamesh until Keiran says something about having signed papers. Do I need more Norg fame? I got the proper text from the NPCs in Kazham and Rabao. Help!!
 Phoenix.Minda
By Phoenix.Minda 2012-06-24 17:26:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, my second account is still on RotZ mission Kazham's Chieftainness
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
Server: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2012-06-24 17:32:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Seeing as how zilart tier 3 is in sky, you probably need sky access via zilart missions to flag it.
 Bahamut.Arioch
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Arioch 2012-06-24 17:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

yes you need to be up to ark angels to get the correct CSs to start T2s
 Phoenix.Minda
By Phoenix.Minda 2012-06-24 18:15:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks. Now I know what my homework will be. :)