Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Voidwatch » [dev1122] Voidwatch Adjustments
[dev1122] Voidwatch Adjustments
By Xenshi 2012-06-04 21:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

You see, this is what pisses me off about this game. It's a super simple fix that the players want and would maybe take ten minutes to put this into action. Something this simple should just be given to the players as it won't hurt ANYTHING in the game in any way!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2012-06-04 21:15:55
Link | Quote | Reply

"We want to make this as much of a pain in the *** as possible as voidwatch is suppose to take foreEEEEEEEEver..."
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2012-06-04 21:28:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I REALLY wish ffxi was in the hands of some other developers.
[+]
By Latifah 2012-06-04 22:08:14
Link | Quote | Reply

They will eventually make voidusts stackable.. SE always makes things archaic and hard to get. Then 1 year later will get toned down, like they usually do with all content.

It's kinda weird how ffxi and ff14 are way different about all this stuff. Bad thing is that Tanaka will never leave ffxi it seems. Can't wait for ff14 to take over on October-Dec/patch 2.0
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2012-06-04 22:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Glad I abandoned this ship back in October.
 Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Absolutezero 2012-06-04 23:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow. I read the explaination and it doesn't make sense to me. The worst part is if people use void dust in the first place it is because the drop rates on gear are so lousy. Still, players are willing to put up with that, and they can't even make it so inventory space is saved?
 Lakshmi.Kolvar
Server: Lakshmi
user: Kolvar
By Lakshmi.Kolvar 2012-06-05 00:07:09
Link | Quote | Reply

As much as I complained about wyvern breathe being a proc, I don't like the idea of totally doing away with it. I would rather of seen SE give DRG a way to choice the elemental or force a cycle of the elements so it doesn't just spam the same one over and over again.
 Siren.Fupafighters
Server: Siren
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-06-05 03:44:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kolvar said: »
As much as I complained about wyvern breathe being a proc, I don't like the idea of totally doing away with it. I would rather of seen SE give DRG a way to choice the elemental or force a cycle of the elements so it doesn't just spam the same one over and over again.
Nin and bard can use spells to lower resistance to other types of spells. I proc just fine on drg.
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2012-06-05 04:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Fupafighters said: »
Nin and bard can use spells to lower resistance to other types of spells. I proc just fine on drg.

Until you find out that your wyvern won't actually use the right breath attack on that day of the week.
 Lakshmi.Kolvar
Server: Lakshmi
user: Kolvar
By Lakshmi.Kolvar 2012-06-05 20:34:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Fupafighters said: »

I have had both spell and song on something and my wyvern still refused to do the right breathe. Granted I did not check the day of the week at the time to see what it was, but still.