New Gear/gearsets?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » New gear/gearsets?
New gear/gearsets?
 Valefor.Lisamarie
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Kej
By Valefor.Lisamarie 2012-05-19 22:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been gone a few months, so I'm sure my gear is outdated. . Is there anything new (since January-ish) that is worth getting for SMN? I remember my last big thing to get was Caller's Sash/Fervor Ring.
 Lakshmi.Vlorsutes
Server: Lakshmi
user: Vlorsutes
By Lakshmi.Vlorsutes 2012-05-20 06:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Among the ones I can remember offhand are the Auspex/Spurrina Gages (the Foreboding hands abjuration set), the Esper Earring, and the Ngen Seraweels. I'm certain there are others as well, but those are some that you want to look to pick up.
 Lakshmi.Zeosilot
user: Zeosilot
By Lakshmi.Zeosilot 2012-05-24 19:08:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Nares Cuffs also.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Alistrianna
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2012-06-28 11:32:01
Link | Quote | Reply

The feet from the new Nashira set seem pretty amazing at a glance. Hopefully the avatar magic attack and BP dmg bonus is significant enough to replace Zenith pumps +1.
 Lakshmi.Mahoro
user: Mahoro577
By Lakshmi.Mahoro 2012-06-29 09:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply

The upgraded Nashira Gages are cool too. Would be interesting to see peoples' revised ideal BP Rage physical and magical sets based on all the new gear. All the stuff that has come out is making me revise some of the AF3+2 sets that depend on set proc.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [226 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Starstress
Server: Asura
By Asura.Starstress 2013-02-10 08:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

is physical, No luck with any Pet attk/mab ring/earring's, waiting to buy a summoning earring and sadly no neo salv gear/neo limbus yet.
I'd use Shedir Crackows over relic+2 less Marduck crackows +1 give more attack to beat the Shedir Crackows BP DMG(3%)+SMN skill but highly doubt it.
Magical is pretty much speaking for itself even with new neo gear that give's any +MAB/MACC/Skill including magian staves etc, sure there's tweaks for it but works fine for me atm till I can snag some Arch / Salv gear. Shocked not much has changed for back/head/neck.
Love to see any changes that can be done (again minus neo gear lol) always nice to see more dmg in BP's! ^_^
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [114 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Shirt
Server: Bismarck
user: wik1
By Bismarck.Shirt 2013-06-04 19:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

How amazing is that delve staff with all the pet m.att? Does it make physical BPs pretty much useless?