Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIVPro.com » Bugs » Incorrect Character Ranking
Incorrect Character Ranking
By fafnirnidhogg 2012-05-06 07:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Good morning,

I merged from Fabul to Ridell recently and ever since the merge my character seems to be ranked incorrectly in the midst of other players around the same rank. My achievements are well accomplished and my levels are higher than the other players around where I am placed. I am not sure why this might be. Link to PRO profile enclosed below and the Lodestone Profile link. Thanks for your time and attention to this matter on the FFXIV PRO rankings.

http://www.ffxivpro.com/player/Ridill/Fafnir-Nidhogg

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/rc/character/top?cicuid=1660942

Fafnir Nidhogg
Ridell
 Shiva.Mortechai
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Mortechai
By Shiva.Mortechai 2012-05-06 08:52:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'am just gonna go ahead and post what A LOT of people will probably want to post.

Does it really matter?

Just play the game, have fun, get phat l3wtz....and don't worry about superficial ***like a numbered ranking on some website.
[+]
By Mortechai 2012-05-06 08:53:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Meant to post as this character,sorry :<.
By EstharFalcus 2012-05-06 10:10:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like your points haven't been properly added up.
It did that to me just after the merge but it ended up correcting itself.
By Alexandrious 2012-05-12 15:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I think somethings broken as well. I been getting constant achievements each day and my own points on FFXIVpro barely even goes up. Either somethings broken or their are no points assigned to the achievements I been getting.

Tbh im at 1530 achievement points ingame right now. I know a guy with about 2000 achievement points who has a score of about 81000. By the time I reach 2000 points if Im not even near that score, then im gonna expect something is wrong here.
By maleko2 2012-05-13 00:43:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not broken, at least in reference to what your issue is. FFXIVPRO simply hasn't meaningfully updated their scores in ages. None of the in game achievements give points here because no point total has been assigned to them. You get points for ifrit, but pretry much anything introduced in game after that gives no points. See ffxivpro.com/achievements/list

Anywho try not to get caught up in the scores here because they're fairly meaningless atm.