I Miss Remora!!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Remora » I miss Remora!!
I miss Remora!!
 Leviathan.Chakrila
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Chakrila 2012-03-14 15:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

if any of you guys ever check this... say hi, send a message. i miss all the good times and great friends. thanks for the best times ive ever had online.
By Latifah 2012-03-14 16:09:16
Link | Quote | Reply

long time no c Chakrila, you still play :0 it's me Galaxia/Evette
[+]
 Leviathan.Chakrila
By Leviathan.Chakrila 2012-03-14 16:19:03
Link | Quote | Reply

WOW its been so long! i just bought a new set of keys and made a new character last night on Leviathan, everybody's gone :( do you still talk to anyone from way back then?
By Latifah 2012-03-14 16:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

not really, everyone is gone but narse and rgb , and Terraflarex, not sure if those are the real account holders anymore tho
[+]
By Latifah 2012-03-14 16:48:12
Link | Quote | Reply

sinus sold his account for 15,000$ i heard, and now it's banned
[+]
 Leviathan.Chakrila
By Leviathan.Chakrila 2012-03-14 16:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

hahah unbelievable that somebody would even pay so much. i still talk to Calzone from time to time, gonna try to bug allen when he's on lol
By Latifah 2012-03-14 16:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

i miss all the drama and flaming hell from killingifrit.com lololl
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2012-03-14 16:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

If only they made a PM system on ffxiah.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chakrila
By Leviathan.Chakrila 2012-03-14 16:59:14
Link | Quote | Reply

no other server could compare to our drama lol. i miss the smaller things even more though. one time me and prismaticshadow went to palborough mines in our 30s, he trained allll the rabbits in the entire zone, and died a very slow death. sadly probably one of the funniest moments of my life, seeing that big fat galka dragoon get beat down by rabbits in a time when both galkas and dragoons were hated. now that i think of it, most of my best memories on ffxi are of other people dying and me barely escaping lol
By Latifah 2012-03-14 17:04:41
Link | Quote | Reply

i remember you was a hume with blonde hair? not sure , i had a good time making a huge train on crawler nest and zone so nobody could enter and Kayen trying to clear the entrace playing the superman card and he got owned lol
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Bossmaru
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Bossmaru 2012-03-14 17:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I miss the Remora days too, before Sinus quit and Apathy went to hell. I still play a little bit, just over on Quetzalcoatl now.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chakrila
By Leviathan.Chakrila 2012-03-14 17:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

yea hume with the orange hair. those days were the best! i was so bummed out after doing 1-12 in the desolate beginning areas but now i feel good again to know that my fellow remorans are still alive and well, for a minute it actually literally felt like everyone died lol. how you been bosslady havent seen you in hella long, did you take anyone with you to quetz?
 Quetzalcoatl.Bossmaru
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Bossmaru 2012-03-14 17:44:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Been ok, didn't take anyone with me to Quetz, just made a friend online who brought me to Quetzalcoatl to play with them, having someone to play the game with actually got me into the game again, so I was glad for that. When I was still on Leviathan after the server merge, I'd want to play and log on, but have nothing to do, no one to play with, so I'd sit there a few minutes then log off lol.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chakrila
By Leviathan.Chakrila 2012-03-14 17:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

i just made a linkshell on Leviathan with the goal to reunite all Remorans.. maybe get some people to make new characters on Leviathan and we can all be a bunch of noobs together and do things the old fashioned way like valkurm dunes and teleport-dem
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2012-03-14 18:07:28
Link | Quote | Reply

MY PSYCHEDELIC GANGSTER FROM ANOTHER SERVER~ (well, same server now!)

Posting to say good to see you back in game man, this calls for celebration

[+]