FFXIAH Linkshell
Home
Eorzea Time
Adamantoise
Cactuar
Faerie
Gilgamesh
Jenova
Midgardsormr
Sargatanas
Siren
Balmung
Brynhildr
Coeurl
Diabolos
Goblin
Malboro
Mateus
Zalera
Cuchulainn
Golem
Halicarnassus
Kraken
Maduin
Marilith
Rafflesia
Seraph
Behemoth
Excalibur
Exodus
Famfrit
Hyperion
Lamia
Leviathan
Ultros
Cerberus
Louisoix
Moogle
Omega
Phantom
Ragnarok
Sagittarius
Spriggan
Alpha
Lich
Odin
Phoenix
Raiden
Shiva
Twintania
Zodiark
Bismarck
Ravana
Sephirot
Sophia
Zurvan
Aegis
Atomos
Carbuncle
Garuda
Gungnir
Kujata
Tonberry
Typhon
Alexander
Bahamut
Durandal
Fenrir
Ifrit
Ridill
Tiamat
Ultima
Anima
Asura
Chocobo
Hades
Ixion
Masamune
Pandaemonium
Titan
Belias
Mandragora
Ramuh
Shinryu
Unicorn
Valefor
Yojimbo
Zeromus
Item Search
Power Search
Player Search
Power Search
Free Co. Search
Game Data
Browse
New Items
Achievements
Recipes
Materia
Tools
News
Weather
Bazaar
Wanted
Item Sets
Rankings
Community
Screenshots
Badges
Chat
Forum
Forum Rules
Nintendo
Twitch
Other Sites
Discord
FFXIAH
Guildwork
JP
EN
FR
DE
NEW
UI
Version 3.1
New Items
9381
users online
Global
Topic
Forum
»
Everything Else
»
Chatterbox
» FFXIAH Linkshell
FFXIAH Linkshell
Reply
First Page
2
3
...
523
524
525
...
730
731
732
Asura.
Ludoggy
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User:
Ludog
Posts:
36553
By
Asura.
Ludoggy
2009-06-26 14:18:44
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
I'm thinking of fitting without squeezing the juice out of it o.o
Bahamut.
Rumaha
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
User:
Rumaha
Posts:
10000
By
Bahamut.
Rumaha
2009-06-26 14:19:02
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Celene said:
Rumaha said:
Boobs in fact do make great pillows.
It's all fun, until you wake up and discover buddy is using them as pillows, and your boobs themselves are asleep...
It hurts like a ***. x.x;
That my dear is a risk i am willing to take.
Ramuh.
Dasva
Offline
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
User:
dasva
Posts:
40469
By
Ramuh.
Dasva
2009-06-26 14:20:58
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Celene said:
Rumaha said:
Boobs in fact do make great pillows.
It's all fun, until you wake up and discover buddy is using them as pillows, and your boobs themselves are asleep...
It sure pays to be your buddy...
Bahamut.
Rumaha
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
User:
Rumaha
Posts:
10000
By
Bahamut.
Rumaha
2009-06-26 14:21:02
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
That bra size for my cat trade is still on the table.
What say you!?
Asura.
Celene
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User:
Celene
Posts:
2468
discord
By
Asura.
Celene
2009-06-26 14:23:37
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
What exactly does someone get out of knowing a bra size? xD
Shiva.
Artemicion
Offline
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
User:
Posts:
2838
By
Shiva.
Artemicion
2009-06-26 14:24:23
Delete
|
Edit
|
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Celene said:
What exactly does someone get out of knowing a bra size? xD
Imagination I suppose.
Asura.
Celene
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User:
Celene
Posts:
2468
discord
By
Asura.
Celene
2009-06-26 14:25:19
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Well no one is finding out. c.c
You could just give me kitty, though, I would not mind that. <.<
Asura.
Celene
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User:
Celene
Posts:
2468
discord
By
Asura.
Celene
2009-06-26 14:25:37
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Rowland said:
Celene said:
What exactly does someone get out of knowing a bra size? xD
The correct size in case they want to send you some sexy bras
Rofl.
Ramuh.
Dasva
Offline
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
User:
dasva
Posts:
40469
By
Ramuh.
Dasva
2009-06-26 14:25:46
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Celene said:
What exactly does someone get out of knowing a bra size? xD
That way we can demand proof...
Bahamut.
Rumaha
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
User:
Rumaha
Posts:
10000
By
Bahamut.
Rumaha
2009-06-26 14:26:12
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Celene said:
Well no one is finding out. c.c
You could just give me kitty, though, I would not mind that. <.<
*Gives you a kitty* for being a good sport
Pandemonium.
Eternaltriumph
Offline
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
User:
Eternaltriumph
Posts:
4261
xbox
psn
By
Pandemonium.
Eternaltriumph
2009-06-26 14:26:16
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Celene said:
What exactly does someone get out of knowing a bra size? xD
It's the internet. This surprises you? >.>
Asura.
Celene
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User:
Celene
Posts:
2468
discord
By
Asura.
Celene
2009-06-26 14:27:20
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Rowland said:
I already said! 34B
Rowland, I have never been a B in my life.
Okay, maybe when I was 10.
Bahamut.
Rumaha
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
User:
Rumaha
Posts:
10000
By
Bahamut.
Rumaha
2009-06-26 14:27:41
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Ramuh.
Dasva
Offline
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
User:
dasva
Posts:
40469
By
Ramuh.
Dasva
2009-06-26 14:28:08
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Celene said:
Rowland said:
I already said! 34B
Rowland, I have never been a B in my life.
Okay, maybe when I was 10.
... damn I love how fast girls get boobs these days
Asura.
Celene
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User:
Celene
Posts:
2468
discord
By
Asura.
Celene
2009-06-26 14:28:27
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
<.< Uh oh, you mentioned Canada. Everyone is going to start the flames now. *braces self*
Bahamut.
Rumaha
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
User:
Rumaha
Posts:
10000
By
Bahamut.
Rumaha
2009-06-26 14:28:36
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Celene said:
Rowland said:
I already said! 34B
Rowland, I have never been a B in my life.
Okay, maybe when I was 10.
{I'm Interested.} i will double the offer to 2 kittehs!
Edit**
Ninja edit :p but i think canadians are hot :P
Asura.
Celene
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User:
Celene
Posts:
2468
discord
By
Asura.
Celene
2009-06-26 14:30:22
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
You ninja edited out your "Canadians are hot" comment. D:<
And I will not accept e-kitties. They do not count. I want real, cute, furry little kitties. =(^-^)=
Bahamut.
Rumaha
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
User:
Rumaha
Posts:
10000
By
Bahamut.
Rumaha
2009-06-26 14:31:45
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Celene said:
You ninja edited out your "Canadians are hot" comment. D:<
And I will not accept e-kitties. They do not count. I want real, cute, furry little kitties. =(^-^)=
i re ninja edited my ninja edit tyvm :p
Fairy.
Tbest
Offline
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
User:
Tbest
Posts:
5490
By
Fairy.
Tbest
2009-06-26 14:31:58
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Dunno. I've never tried to just 'hook up'.
Asura.
Celene
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User:
Celene
Posts:
2468
discord
By
Asura.
Celene
2009-06-26 14:32:00
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Hm.
I can never find friends to hook up with. :|
Ramuh.
Dasva
Offline
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
User:
dasva
Posts:
40469
By
Ramuh.
Dasva
2009-06-26 14:32:16
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Rowland said:
Anyway, before this changes into another boob thread, I'd like it to keep going many many pages.
But everyone likes boobies....
Celene said:
Hm.
I can never find friends to hook up with. :|
Some how I doubt you'd even have to try...
Bahamut.
Rumaha
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
User:
Rumaha
Posts:
10000
By
Bahamut.
Rumaha
2009-06-26 14:32:39
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
took me like 20min to find the pic u put on that other thread which i forgot the name of
This is why i think canadians are hot ;p
Asura.
Celene
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
User:
Celene
Posts:
2468
discord
By
Asura.
Celene
2009-06-26 14:33:01
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
I am almost at 1337 posts. D:
Bahamut.
Rumaha
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
User:
Rumaha
Posts:
10000
By
Bahamut.
Rumaha
2009-06-26 14:33:35
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
never post again after that though make another account to post on >.>
Ifrit.
Kungfuhustle
Offline
Server: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
User:
Kungfuhustle
Posts:
24692
xbox
By
Ifrit.
Kungfuhustle
2009-06-26 14:33:47
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
its all that maple syrup and beaver meat, but yeah, I'd love me a Canadian chick.
ROAD TRIP TO CANADA!!!
slow ninja edit: How old are you Celene?
Bahamut.
Rumaha
Offline
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
User:
Rumaha
Posts:
10000
By
Bahamut.
Rumaha
2009-06-26 14:34:55
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Kungfuhustle said:
its all that maple syrup and beaver meat, but yeah, I'd love me a Canadian chick.
ROAD TRIP TO CANADA!!!
im down
Fairy.
Tbest
Offline
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
User:
Tbest
Posts:
5490
By
Fairy.
Tbest
2009-06-26 14:35:31
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Rumaha said:
took me like 20min to find the pic u put on that other thread which i forgot the name of
This is why i think canadians are hot ;p
*Nods in agreement.*
Rowland
Offline
twitter
xbox
psn
steam
battle_net
Original Post
-
Hide
By
2009-05-07 14:44:29
Undelete
|
Edit
|
Link
|
Quote
|
Reply
Top
Show Op
First Page
2
3
...
523
524
525
...
730
731
732
Log in to post.
Comment/Reason
This isn't required.
Login
Register
advertisements
All FFXIV and FFXI content and images © 2002-2026 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Co., Ltd.
From:
To:
Subject:
Body:
It's harassing me
It's harassing another user
Spam/Offtopic
Contains hate speech or attacks an individual
Choose a type
Targets a race or ethnicity
Targets a religious group
Targets based on gender or orientation
Targets people with a disability or disease
Violence or harmful behavior
Choose a type
Credible threat of violence
Self-harm
Graphic violence
Theft or vandalism
Illegal drug use
Pornography, adult, or mature content
Excessive profanity
Hacking/cracking content
Scam
Excessive hostility