Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Dynamis-Beaucedine NMs
Dynamis-Beaucedine NMs
 Cerberus.Detzu
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-01-26 06:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello! I'm planning on doing some NMs in Beaucedine for testy and 100s.
I wonder if they are low-mannable and what the optimal set-up is.
 Ragnarok.Neonracer
Server: Ragnarok
user: Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Neonracer 2012-01-26 07:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

If you go , make sure you go NOT inbetween 2 groups. I think that is what we did, and all we got was 2-3 T.E's. I wonder what is the time respawn on NM's down there, b.c near the end, I scoured least good part of the bottom and 2nd last tier of that mountain, and all the nm's that were supposed to be in their areas, were not...... =(

Our ls must have had bad timing or something or we were just in between two ls that had been up there farming....
 Shiva.Keyera
Server: Shiva
user: Keyera
By Shiva.Keyera 2012-01-26 07:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Any low-man setup for currency works fine.

since they pop away from aggro, there shouldnt be a problem killing them with dnc, (bst,) thf, whm(? if you feel as though you need it). that's assuming you're going for currency directly afterwards.

In my experience, two SAMs can zerg down many NMs without any complication.

add: if you're going for the timed NMs, can solo easily as DNC/NIN, BST/X, and even THF/DNC for many of them.
 Bismarck.Helel
Server: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2012-01-26 07:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I am so lost in this thread. You're planning on fighting NMs for attestations AND 100's? Huh? Some guy's LS only got 2-3 TE's? What? Then the 3rd person talking about timed NMs when they're lottery? Huh?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Neonracer
user: Neonracer
By Ragnarok.Neonracer 2012-01-26 07:27:33
Link | Quote | Reply

only reason i asked was b/c I think our ls went in a on a bad time, inbetween two ls inside. We found one gob nm, but it was too late, in which case we had to salvage the run and farm for the time remaining that was left... =(
 Asura.Arkanethered
Server: Asura
By Asura.Arkanethered 2012-01-26 07:32:49
Link | Quote | Reply

The TEs are on a 3 minute respawn... There really is no reason to miss them unless it's just packed.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-01-26 07:36:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Attestation nms can easily be killed by a dd+heal.
You won't be getting a lot of currency from fomers while you are pulling your hair out trying to get pops so might as well forget about proccing and just go on a heavy dd.
By Nevill 2012-01-26 07:40:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said: »
You won't be getting a lot of currency from fomers while you are pulling your hair out trying to get pops so might as well forget about proccing and just go on a heavy dd.

Careful with the bst/smn/drg mob. Charms multiple times and can quickly go bad with small numbers.
 Shiva.Keyera
Server: Shiva
user: Keyera
By Shiva.Keyera 2012-01-26 09:01:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Nevill said: »

Careful with the bst/smn/drg mob. Charms multiple times and can quickly go bad with small numbers.

If you kill it fast enough, then there's no problem. And i've not had an issue with charm/Astral so far fighting the bst/smn/drg NM, kill it too fast i guess.

Bismarck.Helel said: »
I am so lost in this thread. You're planning on fighting NMs for attestations AND 100's? Huh? Some guy's LS only got 2-3 TE's? What? Then the 3rd person talking about timed NMs when they're lottery? Huh?

i had just woken up, forgive me not being clear. I had meant to say 'lottery' in place of 'timed' but i couldnt think of the word, lol. ~.~;
 Cerberus.Detzu
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-01-26 16:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't they drop currencies too?
 Carbuncle.Burkey
Server: Carbuncle
user: Burkey
By Carbuncle.Burkey 2012-02-16 16:14:15
Link | Quote | Reply

quick question on Quiebitiel (whm/blm/brd)

i always duo dynamis with a friend, and..
is reassuring

but, the only thing im worried about is being able to kill it in 90sec if it still rotates bene? also, what with the adds?

anyone who's done this attestation nm have any insight on setup or if i would need more for quiebitiel?

my jobs: thf,dnc,nin,brd,cor,whm,blm,rdm 90twash
her jobs: whm,blm,rdm,dnc 90twash
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2012-02-16 16:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Detzu said: »

They use to. idk about now since update. wiki isnt really reliable anymore.. (5 kills and no currency, but we didnt proc nm)

also when i farmed for my attestation we got 3 pops ( and like 4 of each other pop) while farming was whm,thf,drk,nin,rdm. mages were mules but we ended up getting a lot of currency, idk why ludoggy would say you dont get a lot of currency, as long as you kill any/all (*** blm) EP versions you will net good currency.

i think we got 150+ and that was with casual farming/killing nm 5 times (drk was on trial). think we only spent 1 hour killing.
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2012-02-16 17:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Detzu said: »

Yes, they drop 100's and single currency as well. But as the aforementioned person said, some test mobs aren't too easy. Low numbers usually allow for their respective 2 hrs to get off and that always spells doom. I wouldn't do with less than 6-8
 Carbuncle.Niomi
Server: Carbuncle
user: NINiomi
By Carbuncle.Niomi 2012-02-18 00:41:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Burkey said: »
quick question on Quiebitiel (whm/blm/brd)

i always duo dynamis with a friend, and..
is reassuring

but, the only thing im worried about is being able to kill it in 90sec if it still rotates bene? also, what with the adds?

anyone who's done this attestation nm have any insight on setup or if i would need more for quiebitiel?

my jobs: thf,dnc,nin,brd,cor,whm,blm,rdm 90twash
her jobs: whm,blm,rdm,dnc 90twash
Personally I do it as THF+WHM. I haven't tried as DNC, but I imagine with Saber Dance up and full on DDing, it will go even faster. Be aware you may not interrupt Qtiels AMs with melee hits, more than once she has cast through so tossing a VF here and there while she's in BLM mode can't hurt.
As far as adds go, kill the 2-3 in front of the spawn area before you pop, then pop and drag her back into the hall, link problem solved.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [111 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Machorz
Server: Odin
user: MacHorz
By Odin.Machorz 2012-06-08 04:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone know what the spawn condition for NM's in this area is?

I was there yesterday,just me and a solo THF,and he entered after me,so he couldnt killed all NM's and all I found was 3 NMs up >.<

and the list of NM's in this area is long

I was BST and used widescan and couldnt find any NM

So I have to kill placeholder?
[+]
 Cerberus.Mindi
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2012-06-08 05:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

yea kill PH in the Areas. Normally those of the same Job-type (and Mob-Type) are the PH i think.
 Phoenix.Dometig
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dometig 2012-06-18 05:06:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Has any one tried to solo Quiebitiel? I was gonna try to kill it on bst but was afraid that manafont might deal to much dmg to be able to stay alive long enough to kill it, and is it possible to do enough dmg to be able to kill it before benediction. Any info would be nice i just don't want to waste my dyna run on trying to kill a NM that can't be soloed.

Thanks
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [89 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2012-09-14 18:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump... I'm going to need quiebitiel soon for attestation/trials and would like to know what I'm up against so I don't waste my friends time and dyna runs. Anything helpful to know would be much appreciated, thx.