Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » White !! question
White !! question
 Asura.Avlyn
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Avlyn
By Asura.Avlyn 2012-02-07 06:19:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with Thoraeon. If I'm solo I just forgo white proc and go as Dnc/Thf for TH, but if I'm in a group with a Thf I'll go Dnc/xxx to try for white.

I also agree with Ariaum on no difference in white proc rate between EP and stronger mobs. Just the more mobs you can kill the more likely you are to trigger white.

I had a dry spell recently and went a good 15 runs or so with no white, but in my last 5 runs I've gone 1,1,0,2,0. It just depends if SE is watching or not ;)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [228 days between previous and next post]
By Dedreck 2012-09-21 19:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

These are the posts I like to read. Very positive informations here. I was leveling my mule on dancer to run thf/dnc and dnc/--. But I think I will change that strategy to thf/dnc with drg/sch for the damage. Currently I run thf/dnc with rdm/blm and probably get 150 coins due to lack of damage.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2012-09-21 19:44:05
Link | Quote | Reply

well that is great to hear man..seriously.
[+]
 Odin.Drgg
Server: Odin
user: Seravolk
By Odin.Drgg 2012-09-21 20:40:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Dedreck said: »
These are the posts I like to read. Very positive informations here. I was leveling my mule on dancer to run thf/dnc and dnc/--. But I think I will change that strategy to thf/dnc with drg/sch for the damage. Currently I run thf/dnc with rdm/blm and probably get 150 coins due to lack of damage.

I nominate this for the "Necrobump of the year award."

Necro Bump Detected! [Necrobump of the year.]
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2012-09-21 21:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply

If your after shear volume of coins. Use a sub. It more than pays for the loss of white.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2012-09-21 21:30:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually if he's DBing a THF to tag along, there's almost no downside to go DNC/-- unless his DNC gear is *** and he has a different job that's much better equipped (which is what I think the post is referring to).
By Dedreck 2012-09-24 18:25:33
Link | Quote | Reply

The thief yes would be the main and is well geared. The Dancer would be geared so/so at the moment. But the dragoon is up to par. And yes I would be aiming at sheer volume per run doing nightmare mobs. Before reading this post I was working on some dancer gear to make some improvements but don't feel like wasting the time for sub-par results by the sounds of things