Voidwatch Atmas For Pld?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Voidwatch atmas for Pld?
Voidwatch atmas for Pld?
 Shiva.Diakato
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Diakato
By Shiva.Diakato 2011-12-23 06:21:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Curious what atamas ppl think are worth fully upgrading for tanking in VW. I'm going to get up capping regain and save tp for my melee jobs. Doing -phy dmg because it seems decent but wonder if anybody else has some suggestions or idea about which to upgrade. Currently don't have CDC but working on it and atm i have the new sword ws 5/5 which is doing some nice dmg in VW.
 Asura.Jaybezz
Server: Asura
By Asura.Jaybezz 2011-12-23 06:32:29
Link | Quote | Reply

atma of rdm/pld job swap ; ;

truthfully Atmacite of Discipline to level 15 and Atmacite of Coercion level 15 Save TP and Regain +3 is the best bet
 Cerberus.Punky
Server: Cerberus
user: Cerbpunky
By Cerberus.Punky 2012-01-03 06:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with discipline but....

I prefer Atmacite of Promises to Atmacite of Coercion for paladin for the reason if it gives 2 tp regain to 2 people thats 4 tp a tic. If you got 4 dd in your party thats 8 tp a tic. This beats my 3 tp regain for self. Also has benefit of HP+5% and Skillchain damage +30% for the loss of a bit of accuracy str and agi.

Been thinking about Atmacite of the Valiant but its over 2.5m cruor to cap and Im going to wait til VW stage 4 before I upgrade any more.

HP+10% All status effects +15 Accuracy+5 Haste+5%

The haste +5% may allow you to swap some belt to flume belt (more PDT and MP recovered from damage) and still cap haste. This may be a better option for aegis paladins who will benefit from PDT gear more and need the magic defense bonus of discipline less.

Id say use 1 of discipline or valiant and 1 of promises or coercion.

Also please note promises is incorrectly labelled as Atmacite of Exhortation. Make sure you upgrade the right one of these as there are 2 called Exhortation. At level 1 it starts as HP+1% VIT+1 Skillchain damage +2%