Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » New Job Skills
New Job Skills
First Page 2
By Crevox 2011-12-15 21:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Some of them required translation (and I'm not a great translator), but names are perfect.

Taken from client.

Paladin
Spirits Within - Delivers a melee attack at close range. Combo Action: Phalanx Combo Bonus: Increased damage based on your HP.
Cover - Redirects a melee attack against target party member to you.
Divine Veil - When receiving healing magic, recover party members HP.
Hallowed Ground - Disables melee. Effect ends when you move. (translation difficult)
Holy Succor - Restores target's HP. When cast on another player, restores 50% of their HP in addition to a portion of your own.

Warrior
Steel Cyclone - Delivers a melee attack to enemies in range. Consumes Rampage effect when active to increase damage. Combo Action: Skull Sunder Combo Bonus: Critical hit.
Vengeance - Redirects a portion of damage taken from next attack back to its source.
Bloodlust - Grants an additional attack to your next weaponskill.
Collusion - Redirects enmity generated by target party member's next attack to you.
Warmonger - Increases the maximum HP and attack power of all party members within range, and removes any Sleep effects. Stuns all enemies within range.

Bard
Blunt Shot - Physical damage on enemies around target.
Rallying Voice - Increases the maximum HP and certain magic effects of all party members within range.
Ballad of Magi - Gradually restores MP of all party members within range.
Paeon of War - Gradually restores TP of all party members within range.
Minuet of Rigor - Increases physical and magical accuracy of all party members within range.

Monk
Dragon Kick - Delivers a twofold melee attack. Combo Action: Sucker Punch Combo Bonus: Chance to render target unable to use weaponskills.
Hundred Fists - Temporarily increases attack speed. (15 min recast)
Kick - Adds kicks to auto-attacks. Effect fades upon reuse. MP is consumed while effect is active.
Sap - Prevents target from executing actions or moving. MP is consumed while effect is active. Effect fades upon executing an action, or if you or the target sustain damage.
Fists of Wind - Converts your attacks into wind attacks and grants a bonus to physical evasion. Effect fades upon reuse. MP is consumed while effect is active. Cannot be used simultaneously with Fists of Fire.

Dragoon
True Thrust - Delivers a melee attack. Accuracy increased when executed in front of the target.
Dragon's Grasp - Delivers a short-range melee attack. Combo Action: Leg Sweep Combo Bonus: Draws in targets with enmity towards you.
Jump - Approach the target with a jump attack.
Elusive Jump - Performs a jumping evasion and attack that triggers when you are attacked.
Wyvern Dive - Fire attribute attack in an area.
Ring of Thorns - Delivers a melee attack to enemies in range. Combo Action: Impulse Drive Combo Bonus: Increased critical rate.

Black Mage
Convert - Switches current HP and MP values.
Burst - Deals Lightning damage. Combo Action: Thundara Combo Bonus: Increased damage based on your HP.
Sleepga - Inflicts target and all enemies in range with Sleep.
Flare - Deals Fire damage to nearby enemies. Additional effect: "Damage over time"
Freeze - Deals Ice damage to the target. Additional effect: "Enmity down"

White Mage
Chainspell - Cast time of the next spell is zero.
Benediction - Instantly recover HP of all party members.
Esuna - Removes an enfeebling effect from the target.
Regen - Regenerates HP over time.
Holy - Consumes all MP to damage enemies around you. Additional effect: "Bind"

Should be all of them.
[+]
By endelig 2011-12-16 13:47:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm...
By Crevox 2011-12-21 00:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I missed Convert, so I added that to the list for Black Mage.
By Valkyrie 2011-12-23 14:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Very nice thank you for sharing :).
By thebozo 2011-12-23 16:24:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy Succor- Restores target's HP. When cast on another player, restores 50% of their HP in addition to a portion of your own.

Elusive Jump -Performs a jumping evasion and attack that triggers when you are attacked.

Source
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-12-23 18:31:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Crevox said: »
Monk
Dragon Kick - Delivers a twofold melee attack. Combo Action: Sucker
Kick - Adds kicks to auto-attacks. Effect fades upon reuse. MP is consumed while effect is active.
Sap - Prevents target from executing actions or moving. MP is consumed while effect is active. Effect fades upon executing an action, or if you or the target sustain damage.
Fists of Wind - Converts your attacks into wind attacks and grants a bonus to physical evasion. Effect fades upon reuse. MP is consumed while effect is active. Cannot be used simultaneously with Fists of Fire.

wait wut?
By AndiSorell 2011-12-23 18:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy sounds to be epic. and hello benediction
By SniperRifle 2011-12-23 19:38:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Excelllllent.
[+]
By Crevox 2011-12-24 13:49:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bozo Blanco said: »
Holy Succor- Restores target's HP. When cast on another player, restores 50% of their HP in addition to a portion of your own.

Elusive Jump -Performs a jumping evasion and attack that triggers when you are attacked.

Source

Appreciated and updated

Quote:
wait wut?

Those are official translations, so, yeah...
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [67 days between previous and next post]
By Buddhsie 2012-02-29 02:13:07
Link | Quote | Reply

With esuna's effect, are you sure it's weakness (as in weakened state) or is it status effects?
 Midgardsormr.Soki
Server: Midgardsormr
user: soki
By Midgardsormr.Soki 2012-02-29 08:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

By DJDL 2012-02-29 13:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I love Monk's Dragon Kick(?)... It's flashy and acrobatic! I hope it's usefulness holds up.
By astoy05 2012-02-29 13:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

It looks like breakdancing, lol

Another thing, if I am assuming correctly and that is Freeze, the cast timer doesn't look too bad. I had a feeling they were going to make all those AM type BLM spells have really long casting times. And its addl effect: enmity down too. Probably gonna cost 2000 mp
 Ragnarok.Shadowknoll
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Shadowknoll 2012-02-29 19:28:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Baby Jebus said: »

Another thing, if I am assuming correctly and that is Freeze, the cast timer doesn't look too bad. I had a feeling they were going to make all those AM type BLM spells have really long casting times. And its addl effect: enmity down too. Probably gonna cost 2000 mp

I loled.
 Phoenix.Bomber
Server: Phoenix
user: Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-02-29 19:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Well i have seen videos of lvl fifty having 3k+ HP already so..
By Crevox 2012-03-01 01:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Buddhsie said: »
With esuna's effect, are you sure it's weakness (as in weakened state) or is it status effects?

It was indeed an error and I corrected it.
By endelig 2012-03-01 09:15:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Bomber said: »

Well i have seen videos of lvl fifty having 3k+ HP already so..

Most melees have over 3k HP and both mages have over 3k MP.

Firaga costs over 700 MP. 2000 for these would be no surprise.
By ZettaiRyouiki 2012-03-01 09:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Around 1:23 in the vid, Burst was around 250mp (1800mp before, 1560 after) with a 15min cooldown.
[+]
By astoy05 2012-03-01 11:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice, didn't see that before. 1973 dmg too, apparently non-crit (although I can't read the Japanese before the dmg in the log). I would assume this tester is not superbly geared with double and triple melds either. So apparently average looking THM/BLM, 2000 dmg (on a level 50 mob), for 250ish mp? The cooldown timer is long but that is easily the most efficient damage spell in the game. I'll take it. And combined with the fact that in the past all we were doing was spamming Thunder > Thundara > Thunder anyway its a nice little bonus to throw that in there every once in a while. I honestly was expecting the AMs to be flashy, nonefficient epeen type spells that had no practical uses in any serious setting
By endelig 2012-03-01 13:47:27
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a pleasant surprise. BLM seems like it's going to be fantastic.
By astoy05 2012-03-01 13:55:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Convert <3
By maleko2 2012-03-01 15:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep in mind that was with the combo bonus dmg based off his current HP, which was around 835 when the spell went off, under 1/2 his max.
By astoy05 2012-03-01 15:16:02
Link | Quote | Reply

maleko2 said: »
Keep in mind that was with the combo bonus dmg based off his current HP, which was around 835 when the spell went off, under 1/2 his max.

Good point, forgot about that part. Convert should help with that though. I hated losing Shadowsear, I guess its kinda back lol. I hope PLD gets some nice enmity+ gear :P
By Buddhsie 2012-03-01 18:03:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Remove True Thrust from under DRG in the OP, lol :p
 Phoenix.Bomber
Server: Phoenix
user: Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-03-01 19:22:07
Link | Quote | Reply

ZettaiRyouiki said: »

Around 1:23 in the vid, Burst was around 250mp (1800mp before, 1560 after) with a 15min cooldown.
I love that song is it the regular battle music? :) why the guy is wearing red btw? lol
By ryda24 2012-03-02 08:02:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Dragoon FTW!
By Oran 2012-03-02 09:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Bomber said: »
I love that song is it the regular battle music? :) why the guy is wearing red btw? lol

That is the battle music in Limsa Lominsa's areas, yep!

And, I really have never looked at WARs actions before today, because I'm not too interested in it. But wow, they get some awesome abilities. Really interested in Bloodlust. Also curious as to how long Warmonger lasts and if BRD will have an attack+ song, if not this will be the only buff for attack.
By AndiSorell 2012-03-02 09:45:37
Link | Quote | Reply

So Burst looks amazing as well. WANT TO SEE FLARE NOW
By ZettaiRyouiki 2012-03-02 10:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Andi Sorell said: »
So Burst looks amazing as well. WANT TO SEE FLARE NOW

http://youtu.be/ofyreXCwq-o?t=37s
First Page 2