Ever Do Something Dumb?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Ever do something dumb?
Ever do something dumb?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Hades.Spoon
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Spoon
By Hades.Spoon 2009-04-29 16:28:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey look! It's the Sex for Gil Girl! Can I have your autograph?! :D
 Fairy.Mykoto
Server: Fairy
user: Mykoto
By Fairy.Mykoto 2009-04-29 19:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol this thread amuses me. Hmm let's see...

Oh! Once while camping Mysticmaker Profblix w/ my friend for Moldy earring, I was like only 50 blm or something, and he was 75 rdm. It was almost time for NM to spawn, and there were quite a few other competitors around. Well he was teasing me, and messing with me, so to be even, I would start casting D2 on him, then run a bit just before it executed just to threaten him hehe. Well I wound up running a bit too late I guess, and I warped him away anyway ._. He had to run all the way back from Whitegate... We still somehow got the earring though, he made it back just in time I guess.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-29 19:12:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Elvaton said:

you still owe me 103k -.-
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Elphame
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Elphame
By Gilgamesh.Elphame 2009-05-04 23:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

well my most recent dumb thing was just the other day I lie down for a nap on Saturday afternoon about 4pm, woke up to my cat meowing to come inside, Im still bleak and bleary wandering around I look at the clock ^^ its almost 7, hmmm wat should I have for dinner tonite and should I walk up to the pub and buy scotch..., its still a little light outside the sun was setting.
Turn PC on and log in game say Hi and like ah cool Sandworm up soon, leader turns round and says to me dude its PM here not AM, I look down at my PC clock and it slaps me in the face 7am >.>WTF I slept for 15 hours and hadnt realised it was morning :/.
I felt like I wanted to crawl back under my rock (obviously a little more to the story but yeah..)
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-05 00:05:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Elphame said:
well my most recent dumb thing was just the other day I lie down for a nap on Saturday afternoon about 4pm, woke up to my cat meowing to come inside, Im still bleak and bleary wandering around I look at the clock ^^ its almost 7, hmmm wat should I have for dinner tonite and should I walk up to the pub and buy scotch..., its still a little light outside the sun was setting.
Turn PC on and log in game say Hi and like ah cool Sandworm up soon, leader turns round and says to me dude its PM here not AM, I look down at my PC clock and it slaps me in the face 7am >.>WTF I slept for 15 hours and hadnt realised it was morning :/.
I felt like I wanted to crawl back under my rock (obviously a little more to the story but yeah..)

awwww...sounds like something i would do >.>
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-05 00:06:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Dumb...let's see.

I agree with a few. I bought FFXI. >_> I CFH'd on Kirin on a very low manned, shitty run after kiting for like 2+ hours. (Engaged to Spirits Within and when I went to disengage...).

Trying to sleep a DoT'd mob in Sacrarium while leveling BLM and wondering why the *** won't it sleep. See, Black Mages never DoT anything while leveling...so when a lot of ***is going on like a huge link, we forget these things sometimes.

Bought a dark staff for 600k instead of a Pluto's.

Tossed my swift belt while drunk. Ran into sheep while talking on the phone drunk (Dynamis Valkurm). And um...that's about it. In six years. D: I like to stay low profile.
 Remora.Kindle
Server: Remora
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-05-05 00:12:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I joined FFXI
 Gilgamesh.Elphame
By Gilgamesh.Elphame 2009-05-05 00:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Eternaltriumph said:
Dumb...let's see.

I agree with a few. I bought FFXI. >_> I CFH'd on Kirin on a very low manned, shitty run after kiting for like 2+ hours. (Engaged to Spirits Within and when I went to disengage...).

Trying to sleep a DoT'd mob in Sacrarium while leveling BLM and wondering why the *** won't it sleep. See, Black Mages never DoT anything while leveling...so when a lot of ***is going on like a huge link, we forget these things sometimes.

Bought a dark staff for 600k instead of a Pluto's.

Tossed my swift belt while drunk. Ran into sheep while talking on the phone drunk (Dynamis Valkurm). And um...that's about it. In six years. D: I like to stay low profile.

Ouch buying Dark Staff 600k and tossing Belt >.<
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-05-05 00:20:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Kindle said:
I joined FFXI

lmao Addiction <you can have this>
 Ramuh.Brahmdut
Server: Ramuh
user: brahmdut
By Ramuh.Brahmdut 2009-05-05 00:28:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Gaea said:
Rowland said:
The picture at the end probably didn't help matters much.

It was censored! And it was a few years old.

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
If you post a thread "Sex for Gil; viable business model?", whether it was a joke or not, that's what peeps are gonna remember you for. From now on, you're the "sex for gil" girl.

It's an old story, you're not the first, and you won't be the last. If you didn't want to be remembered that way, you prolly shouldn't have posted the thread.

Did you honestly expect any different?

I'd expect people by now to know it was a prank. And I don't mind being remembered as someone who pranked a bunch of people by offering sex for gil/alexandrite, but when people know it was a prank yet perpetuate it as a truth, it's a bit annoying and it just makes them seem gullible and stupid.

i just think you over estimate the thought process of most men and sum women

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-05 00:43:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Reminds you of Tamesis on our server, huh Bart? >_>
 Ragnarok.Elkanah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Elkanah
By Ragnarok.Elkanah 2009-05-05 00:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Savannah said:
Elphame said:

awwww...sounds like something i would do >.>

***, I slept in bed for 2 1/2 days w/ no food and water. Got up though finally at about 2pm in the afternoon. Id say I was pretty weak in bed though getting up lol.

2 days of sleep w/o food and water.. that just doesnt help.
Since those days, ive never done that again lol..
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-05-05 01:25:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Brahmdut said:
Gaea said:
Rowland said:
The picture at the end probably didn't help matters much.

It was censored! And it was a few years old.

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
If you post a thread "Sex for Gil; viable business model?", whether it was a joke or not, that's what peeps are gonna remember you for. From now on, you're the "sex for gil" girl.

It's an old story, you're not the first, and you won't be the last. If you didn't want to be remembered that way, you prolly shouldn't have posted the thread.

Did you honestly expect any different?

I'd expect people by now to know it was a prank. And I don't mind being remembered as someone who pranked a bunch of people by offering sex for gil/alexandrite, but when people know it was a prank yet perpetuate it as a truth, it's a bit annoying and it just makes them seem gullible and stupid.

i just think you over estimate the thought process of most men and sum women

Nah, we all know it was trolling by now, but the fact remains that it was a really, really stupid idea.

Bartimaeus said:
Btw, you're an idiot.

About sums it up.
 Pandemonium.Melaise
user: Melly
By Pandemonium.Melaise 2009-05-05 01:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Well this isn't gonna be as lolworthy to people who don't know what the restaurant "Friendly's" is, but they have certain meals that will entitle you to a "Happy Ending." It's basically a free ice cream of your choice. Well.. one day while dining there, I wasn't sure if my meal came with one.. but instead of asking if it came w/ a Happy Ending, I asked if my meal came with another meal.. lol. Lady looked at me like I had 10 heads :o

FFXI related.. nothing so bad that I can remember. I suppose that's a good thing =D
 Gilgamesh.Elphame
By Gilgamesh.Elphame 2009-05-05 02:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I tend not to sleep that long bcos of my family ^^ but they were away and it was my night off doh!