Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Linkshell Needed
Linkshell Needed
 Bahamut.Bokkai
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Bokkai
By Bahamut.Bokkai 2009-04-22 12:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I recently took a week off from the game and I had three linkshells. Apparently all three are no longer active as I have equipped every one and no one is on them anymore. (Can you get removed from the Linkshell due to inactivity?) Anyways, I would like to get hooked up with a helpful Linkshell where people are willing to go on missions and quests together, as well as have people that are friendly to newer players. If you have it, please send it to me. I am respectful and willing to help others. Thanks!
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-04-22 12:50:55
Link | Quote | Reply

You can only be kicked if you're on the shell at the time. Those would have been broken from the shell.
 Bahamut.Bokkai
user: Bokkai
By Bahamut.Bokkai 2009-04-22 13:07:08
Link | Quote | Reply

You mean if I am actively chatting on the shell correct? Say if someone said something rude they would get kicked, right? Then it would be broken.

I'm not like that at all. I know one closed because the leader quit the game again (Spongbob). The other I don't know what happened. (SanctuaryOfMana) and (ShadowFistFury)
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-04-22 13:16:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean.. You can't be booted from the LS if you're not on it, let alone if you're not even on the game. So the shellholder would have had to toss the shell for it to be broken when you logged in.
 Bahamut.Ragnell
user:
By Bahamut.Ragnell 2009-04-22 14:11:01
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, you seem to nice to be in my linkshell, we're all ***