Looking To Buy DNC Limbus Items.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Looking to buy DNC limbus items.
Looking to buy DNC limbus items.
 Ragnarok.Brodiewan
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: brodiewan
By Ragnarok.Brodiewan 2011-09-10 09:30:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, Like the title says. Hoping to pay 150-200k per item but can talk about price. Not sure if i'm high or low on the asking price (no one is bazzaring them) but i am looking to buy 4 sets of them to finish out my +1s on AF. Can PM me here or /tell in game.

Thanks in advance,
Brodie
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-09-10 09:46:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna throw this out there, but a lot of Limbus zones can be solo'd at 90. Especially as a DNC or any of the other jobs you have at 90.
If not solo, then Duo'd with a friend.

Have you tried that yet?
Also means you get all the ABCs to yourself for extra cash!
 Ragnarok.Brodiewan
user: brodiewan
By Ragnarok.Brodiewan 2011-09-10 10:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

No, i haven't even thought about that. Thanks for the info.
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-09-10 13:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Easy way to go about it would be to find a zone where you can "Open ALL chests on All floors"

Would be your best shot at Time, and Item crates. Plus the Restore crate means if you run into trouble you have it to fall back on.

Try to avoid zones where you have to choose only ONE chest, or the Temenos Zones that give random chests.
That could hurt you on time or items in the long run.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2011-09-10 15:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

The Temenos piece drops from the Eastern & Northern towers (one of the central ones too, but you'd to have cleared one of the directional ones to get the chip and have access). Eastern is the one that has 4 elementals on each floor, after defeating them they each drop a chest: Time, restore, & and two "item" chests. Opening a chest makes the others disappear, so choose one! Tricky thing is that one of the "item" chests is an avatar waiting to wail on you. Northern tower has various mobs, but you can still only open 1 chest per level. Problem is the DNC item doesn't start dropping til the 3rd or 4th floor iirc.

The Apollyon piece is a bit easier to get in that it drops in all 4 zones. In my last Limbus shell those gold studs would drop to the floor constantly.