Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Ducal Guard NM
Ducal Guard NM
By orcslayer 2011-08-27 14:53:29
Link | Quote | Reply

hiya fellow bsts i recently came back to game and struggled to get into a ls on my new server soi decided to try solo alot of my +2s but i had no atnme or anything so i looked into it and seen DG pretty sweet atma however after 3 hours of shouting for help/group for it i was still on my own so i tryed solo it 4 times now and each time got owned im just wondering has any1 else actually solo it or should i just go back to shouting for help?
 Leviathan.Narshe
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Narshee
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-08-27 14:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Not really a bst (its 87 atm) But I do have a decently geared 90smn and this nm can easily tear me up if I'm not careful. Its spells are really strong..

Just camp the area and see if anyone does seals or KI for Raja. (or rani? w/e)
 Fenrir.Skadoosh
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Skadoosh 2011-08-27 15:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I solo'd it but I already had DG, which would be super helpful on it :/ i think I also went /dnc for stun. That NM is a bish solo though, a lot easier with a duo or trio.
 Fenrir.Niniann
Server: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-27 15:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shout to form a seals party and just stick around. If that doesn't work shout to pay someone to help you with it. :x
By orcslayer 2011-08-27 16:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for replys guys but i just got it thanks to wonderful Dalinia and great linkshell Harbingers that invited me and helped me kill NM :)