Which Relic Weapon To Do ?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Which relic weapon to do ?
Which relic weapon to do ?
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-07 22:32:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Zaknafien said:

clearly my posts are not for everyone
Waiting for your target audience to arrive.
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2011-08-07 22:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Oseryu said:
Your a ***.
Subtle for Yes your still a ***!

.....you're
[+]
 Leviathan.Zaknafien
Server: Leviathan
user: Angrymog
By Leviathan.Zaknafien 2011-08-07 22:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

this is the reason why new people dont try and get involved with the community and why people feel like outcasts. i was the only one to provide him with an answer and ive been attacked ever since. ive even tried to start fresh but still the target of personal attacks. you guys need to lighten up.
 Hades.Medjai
Server: Hades
user: medjai
By Hades.Medjai 2011-08-07 22:42:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said:
Cerberus.Oseryu said:
Your a ***.
Subtle for Yes your still a ***!

.....you're
maybe hes talking about your a *** as the cigarette and just hit the a on accident o.O

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Aerison
Server: Bismarck
user: Aerison
By Bismarck.Aerison 2011-08-07 22:51:39
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4
Ramuh.Krizz said:
.../sigh
stay on topic
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-07 22:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Zaknafien said:
this is the reason why new people dont try and get involved with the community and why people feel like outcasts. i was the only one to provide him with an answer and ive been attacked ever since. ive even tried to start fresh but still the target of personal attacks. you guys need to lighten up.
Yes. You're the only person who tried to help.
The only honest good person here, the rest of us are devils keeping this community under a rock.
 Leviathan.Zaknafien
Server: Leviathan
user: Angrymog
By Leviathan.Zaknafien 2011-08-07 23:07:58
Link | Quote | Reply

besides correcting people and making fun of me, i dont see anywhere where you answer the ops question. i know i made generalized statements in here (like i was the only one to help) and thats wrong, but its clear that some just came in to mock me because they either didnt find what i had to say funny or they just wanna be the bully. fact is i got people that send me messages that actually like the jokes i post. whats sad about that is that a community has to come to that point where people cant post without fear of being ridiculed.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-08-07 23:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey D: I made a valid contribution! He has whm at level 90 >.> He has SAM at 90 as well. He also has SMN at 90 too!~ All valid contributions >.>
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-08-07 23:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

trolololo

/doze
[+]
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Server: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2011-08-08 04:06:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm

At what point in life did it become bad to seek out additional information before coming up with a conclusion?

Anyway I do dynamis daily on all workdays before I run with my gear static. I have to put the currency into something. I hoped people here had the knowledge/brains to help determine which weapons where actually still useful (if any).

I guess i was wrong.
By Zeyphr 2011-08-08 04:23:52
Link | Quote | Reply

The forums have just turnt into people having a laugh and trolling.

No help here, lets move along folks!
 Ramuh.Lorzy
Server: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-08-08 04:51:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Gaiarorshack said:
Hmmm

At what point in life did it become bad to seek out additional information before coming up with a conclusion?

Anyway I do dynamis daily on all workdays before I run with my gear static. I have to put the currency into something. I hoped people here had the knowledge/brains to help determine which weapons where actually still useful (if any).

I guess i was wrong.
so because you don't know which are and which aren't troll posts, you insult everyone?
By Zeyphr 2011-08-08 04:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Hmmm

I guess i was wrong.
so because you don't know which are and which aren't troll posts, you insult everyone?

I think he said that because the people who try to help, end up defending themselves and get 'sidetracked' off topic because of what they say
[+]
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Server: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2011-08-08 05:04:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Zeyphr said:
Ramuh.Lorzy said:
Hmmm

I guess i was wrong.

I think he said that because the people who try to help, end up defending themselves and get 'sidetracked' off topic because of what they say

exactly my point.
It was not to insult the few that actually tried giving me pointers on which relics to read up on.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-08 05:13:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Info was given and you dont have any follow up questions. I dont see the problem here.
[+]