First Page 2
 Ragnarok.Yathatguy
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Rathan
By Ragnarok.Yathatguy 2011-06-28 11:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey all,

My shell is recruiting a few more people for evening event (8~8:30pm CST start time) but we are also taking on some players to beef up morning events a bit (mainly UAE primetime and some EU early afternoon; 10am to 3pm CST ish). I invite you all to view our website to see past events and how we do business. Below is the truncated recruiting text from our website:

FFXI- Profit LS seeks versatile players that already know how to play. We make gils while doing what other LS's do...we just leave out the greedy lootwhore LS Leaders and split things after every event. Gil is our DKP system and you get paid for not only what you put into our LS but what you put into the game. We do a lot of abyssea, dynamis, a little einherjar, voidwatch, HNM's, and just have a good time. FFXIAH.com profile and Ventrilo are required to join us.

Examples explain how we work the best so here is one.

Abyssea NM Farm:

10 members participate
14 items drop
*members bid on those items with gil (our dkp system) for a total of 3,000,000 gils*
End of run 3,000,000 gil is split by those 10 members and everyone receives 300,000 gil to be used however they want. We use this system so it's fair and the member can use their earnings not just for events but for anything they want. If you cannot see the value in this then slowly back away from your application now.
By Wenuden 2011-06-28 11:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

This doesn't sound horrible.

How about some recent examples of winning bids for items.
 Ragnarok.Yathatguy
By Ragnarok.Yathatguy 2011-06-28 13:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Last nights run was Aby-Mis coast and we spammed a lot of Sobeks. I don't think we had anyone pay over the minimum for +2 items (stone of balance mainly) which is 100k. Everyone from the run made 471,000 gil in 3 hours last night. We post every run in our site feed so if you want to see the totals from last night just hit our website and click on the latest image.
 Ragnarok.Yathatguy
By Ragnarok.Yathatguy 2011-06-28 13:48:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Suppose it would help to link our site...

http://kindred.guildwork.com/
 Ragnarok.Gunit
user: Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2011-06-28 13:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Good Linksehll.
People join for the gil, stay for the drunks singing.
By Wenuden 2011-06-28 13:57:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Yathatguy said:
Last nights run was Aby-Mis coast and we spammed a lot of Sobeks. I don't think we had anyone pay over the minimum for +2 items (stone of balance mainly) which is 100k. Everyone from the run made 471,000 gil in 3 hours last night. We post every run in our site feed so if you want to see the totals from last night just hit our website and click on the latest image.
100k for a set, or 100k per item?

Link to his website, for the lazy.
By Wenuden 2011-06-28 14:00:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Gunit said:
Good Linksehll.
My LS gets mad when I get drunk on mumble. You guys probably would to, I'm an *** when I'm drunk (on purpose, to make people mad, because it entertains me).
 Ragnarok.Yathatguy
By Ragnarok.Yathatguy 2011-06-28 14:01:57
Link | Quote | Reply

100k per item

Seems like a lot but when you pull in sometimes 2~3 mil a week just from going to events it quickly becomes worth it. There's essentially 2 goals in Profit; save up points (gil) to buy w/e you want or use points (gil) from the runs to get the items you want. Either way it's the same as using a normal dkp except your points are controlled and spent by you without any input from anyone else.
By Wenuden 2011-06-28 14:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like a good system. I'd consider bringing it up to my LS, but they were recently introduced to chocobo blinkers, I'm broke and they have a ton of cruor. So, that'll have to wait.
 Ragnarok.Yathatguy
By Ragnarok.Yathatguy 2011-06-28 14:37:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Blinkers lol...fast and effective gotta love it.
 Ragnarok.Bleublood
user: Bleublood
By Ragnarok.Bleublood 2011-06-28 15:29:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Gunit said:
Good Linksehll.

D: I'm usually the one singing and I'm never drunk. lol
By Wenuden 2011-06-28 15:38:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I get in on some cross-server vent karaoke? I sing off-key, be forewarned.
 Ragnarok.Kimara
user: Kimara
By Ragnarok.Kimara 2011-06-28 18:03:09
Link | Quote | Reply

annnnddd then brian comes in and he changes the tempo! ~~~~

<3 Bleu <3
 Ragnarok.Romanova
user: amberlin
By Ragnarok.Romanova 2011-06-28 18:52:22
Link | Quote | Reply

YTG forgot to mention that if you please me, I may or may not lend Intervention's butt to do as you please to it.

I"M NOT ONE TO JUDGE.
 Shiva.Msthief
Server: Shiva
user: Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2011-06-28 19:29:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I charge and people have paid 150-300k per item. 100k is a good price if you're going to put some work into it as well.
 Ragnarok.Hyshio
user: Hyshio
By Ragnarok.Hyshio 2011-06-29 06:21:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Id like to say that this is probably one of the best LSs Ive been in in almost 9 years of playing this game and has a leader with no hidden agenda like Ive seen in most LSs. As long as you dont have a greed streak and dont cause trouble, join us. You will enjoy it.
 Carbuncle.Kyofooyo
Server: Carbuncle
user: Kyofooyo
By Carbuncle.Kyofooyo 2011-06-29 07:03:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm almost tempted to switch servers for this >.> maybe I will when I have more time to play lol
 Ragnarok.Yathatguy
By Ragnarok.Yathatguy 2011-06-29 09:59:25
Link | Quote | Reply

100k is the minimum bid, people can assign their own value to the items and bid in 50k increments as high as they want. This allows the player to control the point value of the items based on what they feel it's worth to them.
 Ragnarok.Leth
user: Leth
By Ragnarok.Leth 2011-06-30 03:05:09
Link | Quote | Reply

That timetable would be cool for the "morning events" part, but not for the "evening events" because they would start at 3 AM for me U_U do you think I could give it a try, or you won't accept me because I've tried to scam you with a shellbuster?!
 Ragnarok.Yathatguy
By Ragnarok.Yathatguy 2011-07-01 11:03:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Scammer! That's where I know your name from. Ya probably not lol. Silly taru's and their get rich quick methods...
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-07-01 11:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hyshio said:
As long as you dont have a greed streak and dont cause trouble, join us. You will enjoy it.

***, I'm out :/

I wish some shells still did "dead content" like ZNM, Einherjar, dynamis, sea etc cuz I'd join in a heartbeat. I can't even bribe people to do that stuff anymore T.T

Tell Cylar his big brother says hi.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-07-01 11:29:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Dyna is soloable, almost every ZNM is duoable :x. If you are after the Arch dyna stuff, just do a shout, people will join.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-07-01 11:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Dyna is soloable, almost every ZNM is duoable :x. If you are after the Arch dyna stuff, just do a shout, people will join.

Is that why hachiryu pants go for 10k on my server now? I know that must be why i see AV and PW clear shouts every day because everyone is duoing the ***out of them. Also, giving Arch dyna drops to 20 people in a row in shout runs, when it becomes a lotting free-for-all is not my idea of a good time.

If I could solo/duo einherjar I would be doing it already.

:/
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-07-01 11:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Did I mention Einherjar duo/soloable? I was giving you options for the content you are getting so wet over doing. Sarcsim isn't necessary. The reason the ZNM items are so much is because people don't like getting zeni. They are all duo~trioable, if you really want them then go get them. WHM + SAM + BRD can trio Sarameya just fine, hell you could probably do it WHM + SAM now.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-07-01 11:45:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Also do you think you are going to be the only person lotting in an LS? Make your own LS if you wanna do those things and get people.
 Ifrit.Therealchibo
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Therealchibo 2011-07-01 11:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

This Linkshell looks pretty sick not going to lie, just had a few questions and statements. First question I control two characters and always use two characters would I get paid double of what a player who can only control one? The statement is the music is awesome on the main page of the website... another question I have a brother and two cousins if I would join so would they. Very well geared, very well skilled going for my Relic horn on Therealchibo. Other character is Thefakechibo, brother is Newkid, cousin is Zibo. Newkid has Ukkon, and Zibo has Masa I know Masa's nothing special but hes got the skill to back up the emperyean. Zibo also leveled THF and is two items away from max TH at the start of a fight. Newkid controls two characters like me if you want to know how he works his character you got to ask him. He plays his alt character as much as I play mine.
 Ragnarok.Yathatguy
By Ragnarok.Yathatguy 2011-07-01 22:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Chibo,

I, too, dual wield and have adequately done so since the NA release. I feel your pain when people don't see what a good dual wielder can do and what they bring to the table. That being said, no, we don't give double shares sadly but I don't mind people bidding on items for their alternates at all. It's your gil, your points, do what you will with it. I have a strict policy that people cannot harass others about bidding on items over them. If you turn out to be a good member/person we accept all "irl's" on a trial basis immediately with the exception of boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife combo's.
 Ifrit.Therealchibo
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Therealchibo 2011-07-02 14:49:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I understand not getting a double cut, but it's worth asking. I'm on my fourth stage for Ghorn and its going by pretty damn quick so you see why I would ask. I'm focusing on making about 1.4m a night. I will PM you about us possible changing servers.
 Bahamut.Icelord
Server: Bahamut
user: Icelord
By Bahamut.Icelord 2011-07-02 15:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sup chibs! its me Sham! I see you made the fake chibo lol, and yes you can get payed double like all the other rmts who pretend to be 2 separate dudes you just have to keep it on the low low.
 Ragnarok.Yathatguy
By Ragnarok.Yathatguy 2011-07-02 16:38:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Not possible in our shell because everyone is required to be on ventrilo. Not sure if that was a joke or you showing your IQ with the rmt comment.
[+]
First Page 2