Elite Training.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Elite Training.
Elite Training.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-09 01:34:34
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone willing to test their Haubergeons yet? >.>
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-04-09 01:42:38

my gawd no....not yet anyways (not like ill ever sell mine anyways)

I just dont want +5 thunder resist or something
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
Server: Pandemonium
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-04-09 01:48:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a bit mad you can't do it with peacock amulet, bounding boots, empress hairpin... why? Cause they rare/ex? Rare version will because ex anyway... Maybe SE been lazy again and found it more simple to not allow rare/ex item instead of creating a list of usable rare/ex items... They will never stop disappointing me... /clap SE again!
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-04-09 01:54:06

Liquidz said:
I'm a bit mad you can't do it with peacock amulet, bounding boots, empress hairpin... why? Cause they rare/ex? Rare version will because ex anyway... Maybe SE been lazy again and found it more simple to not allow rare/ex item instead of creating a list of usable rare/ex items... They will never stop disappointing me... /clap SE again!

[cough] thats the only disappointing thing????? You dont get to pick the stats, on the piece of gear you trade.....now that is SAD!
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
Server: Pandemonium
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2009-04-09 02:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderz said:
Liquidz said:

[cough] thats the only disappointing thing????? You dont get to pick the stats, on the piece of gear you trade.....now that is SAD!

Not as sad as a chance to get negative stats! /cheer SE development team! You guys smoke good drugs while working! ^^

If you get dex+2 on a peacock charm you get acc+11 though... that is shiny shiny! But it's a big gamble... could end up with acc+9 if you get dex-2...
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-09 02:13:09

Where did someone get negative stats? =/