Explosion Linkshell (EPN)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Figaro » Explosion Linkshell (EPN)
By enoughsed 2011-06-04 15:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

http://explosionlinkshell.guildlaunch.com/ (that is our website PLEASE READ THIS FORUM BEFORE CLICKING THE LINK)

About the linkshell

With 70+ members we are getting bigger in the numbers. We are currently a event/social LS. So when you join the LS you don't have to do events with us you can just socialize with other LS members (this way you can join really on your own terms ^^). There is a place for everyone in this LS. I am experienced in leadership I have ran a guild in WoW and FF 11 both gotten into a decent amount of end game stuff. I am looking to make this linkshell a very social and helpful place to be. Plus end game content as well.

Requirements to join

I have none you can be a newbie, a veteran of the game, just a crafter, just to socialize, do battlecrafts only, or just to hang around. The only thing I really ask is to be helpful, available and social.

Future goals for the Linkshell

I am going to eventually want to get the guild to end game content and have a good amount of crafters in order to help others out. I also want to maybe get into other games if I have enough people that want to expand. The other games might include Killing floor, WoW, FF 11, CoD, and other games.

Why should I join ?

Thats a question everyone asks to themselves lol. I have been in and out of the best guilds/linkshells on different games just to try them out because they always had a big hype and I always end up making my own. You should join because some people like starting from scratch whether your a experience player or a new player. An example would be players sometimes just want to start over and most people go to another server well I have been there done that and sometimes its not worth the money and in this case (in FF 14) you cant change server unless you start all over. Thats where I come in instead of doing that and going through all that hassle I can't grantee you (no one really can if you think about it) that this linkshell will work but, since I am very organized leader (unlike a lot of leaders) I can set up events and etc. in order for us to get us far within the game.

What kind of leader am I

This is simple I am that person who says if you can't go to an event at the last minute it's not a big deal. I won't hassle nor bug people to help out or push them all I can do is give help to other players and motivation to players in order to make it work. To be honest some leaders say this and don't do it well I say and do what I say. I might not be always be available to help but, in the long run I WILL help when I can and as much as possible. I am looking for players who will return the favor as well.

Miscellaneous stuff you should know

I have a voice chatting server I have vent. It's mine as well so you can go in chat with me or not. Vent is not required to join it's just there in case people want to communicate easier without typing (I know I do). Also to move up in leadership in my linkshell it will be based off of activity, how long you have been in the linkshell and knowledge of MMO's and/or Final Fantasy 14.

Contact information

You can contact me in game the name is Typhoon Veil. If no one is on I will sure enough add you too my social list. I am on the Figaro server just to clarify that because people normally post of multiple forms for other servers. I am normally on after 1am EST Thursday-Sunday and every other day I am normally on all day if I can be (I am active a lot by the way). Just give me a whisper and I can come to you if I have the anima lol or you can come to me. Another way to contact me is you can reply on here because I will be checking. Also when leaders become available I will be posting there names here so when I am not on you can get an invite to the linkshell.

I look forward to meeting you whoever you are ^^