Forum » FFXIV » Servers » Trabia » Looking for EU LS
Looking for EU LS
 Ramuh.Deijixfx
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Deijixfx
By Ramuh.Deijixfx 2011-05-05 13:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

As the title implies im looking for an EU ls to join, Is very boring talking to myself, probably because i never reply >.>

Looking for something social, laid back without a gazillion rules with some friendly faces :)

If there are any ramuh players on the server drop me a line i may remember you :p Deiji Claustrum (Deijixfx on ffxi)
 Siren.Kunimatsu
Server: Siren
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2011-05-05 14:09:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm interested in an EU social too, I'd play the game more if I had some friends to talk to/do stuff with.
By Eclipse 2011-05-05 16:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Tempest is based in both UK/EU and US event. We have a set event schedule for both time zones and applications in both French and English at the moment. :)

Check out our site at http://tempestls.com

And if we are not the LS home you are looking for we wish you the best of luck finding one. :)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [291 days between previous and next post]
 Ramuh.Deijixfx
By Ramuh.Deijixfx 2012-02-20 16:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Epic Necro bump.

Just returned to game and once again looking for an eu home. Not really interested in anything event orientated just a social to chill chat and have fun :)
By ladycrim 2012-02-22 04:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

You'd love Kashuan ( soon to be Hyperion as we are merging with TRABIA) and the Gillionaires LS, we're all highly active, friendly and a lot are also in the UK and USA so we all speak English..other nations here too. We are primarily social but some choose to make parties to experience end game content..we have vent if you choose to use it. I doubt you'd find another shell so active..that said we're a flirty, fun group so occasionally chat gets a tiny bit X=rated( my fault ofc for being a flirty female), so ideally you'd have a great sense of humour and enjoy a very busy social game.

Whatever you do, I wish you well and hope you find fun in the game like I have.
 Ramuh.Deijixfx
By Ramuh.Deijixfx 2012-02-23 10:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like my kind of shell. When is the scheduled merge to take place?
By ladycrim 2012-02-23 11:21:31
Link | Quote | Reply

March 27th I believe :)