Make An Exp Chart And A Craft Chart?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Make an exp chart and a craft chart?
Make an exp chart and a craft chart?
 Caitsith.Tylendel
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Tylendel
By Caitsith.Tylendel 2008-03-08 21:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Alot of people are just straight up crafters or exping fools. Could it be possible to make a ranking on the craft side and the exp side even if it is just the top 25 on each server.

Exp would be really simple just add up the amount of exp they have not sure how you work crafting into the achievment chart but Crafting seems kinda overpowered regardless.
 Pandemonium.Areis
Server: Pandemonium
user: Areis
By Pandemonium.Areis 2008-03-09 10:36:39
Link | Quote | Reply

i dunno that crafting is overpowered, unless you have alot of money... it took me over a year to get to 100 woodworking i can't say that any job in particular has taken over a few months of concentrated effort like i spent with that
 Caitsith.Tylendel
By Caitsith.Tylendel 2008-03-09 11:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Any job takes way over a year if you are serious aboutmaking it the best. My monk is 75 has been for 3 years but I put over 100 merits points into him and doing sky and hnmls to make him better a job never stops if you are serious about it. I think a lot of people underestimate exp they think people just get level 75 and put it away and never work on it again. I have 7 70+ jobs and I see people with no jobs above 50 closing in on me lol. Tokk me a day to get bonecraft from 1-28 and that was not even breaking a sweat. That was between seeking for parties.
 Caitsith.Tylendel
By Caitsith.Tylendel 2008-03-09 12:04:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Got me off topic lol.. Seriously though would it be so hard to have a top 100 overall servers by exp chart?
 Caitsith.Tylendel
By Caitsith.Tylendel 2008-03-10 11:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

THANK YOU!!!! I love it #17 (on my server)well until it updates then #15 I was feeling bad with my #52 overall. Again thank you I love the exp chart!
 Caitsith.Tylendel
By Caitsith.Tylendel 2008-03-15 00:30:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I have gained about 200,000 xp since this chart was added how often is it updated?
 Caitsith.Tylendel
By Caitsith.Tylendel 2008-03-27 00:47:28
Link | Quote | Reply

don't lie I have gained almost 400k exp since this chart started and others have been updated but not me
still has me at 6.9 mill
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-03-27 10:56:21
Link | Quote | Reply

It's updated whenever it runs the parser on your POL profile. Keep in mind it does not track exp past 65 for purposes of Maat's Cap Exp.

If your profile isn't updating at all, then that's another problem.
 Caitsith.Tylendel
By Caitsith.Tylendel 2008-03-27 15:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I just assumed the expeirnce total was everything it has been going up with jobs past 65, hmmm maat's cap only applies to 15/20 jobs. I don't completely understand I mean when I look on caitsith for instance. I see people that have not gained as much exp as me but are still in front of me.