jfromdeep deepskitty mfromdeep player warning
First Page 2
 Asura.Kiowa
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Kiowa
By Asura.Kiowa 2009-03-15 10:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

they were running sky ls lotted all pop items till they were full and switched servers so
beware bieng the roller when theres nothing left to roll
you just might get smoked
 Asura.Ktjrn
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-03-15 11:22:54
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Sucks for the people that trusted them! I know a few of them.. just can't believe that happened. Do you know what server that hopped to? That's unfortunate but it's better to know now than later.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-15 12:22:21
Link | Quote | Reply

LMFAO surprise, surprise, surprise...

This is the same jerk who would roll up to sky with 20-30 people, and would generally act as if he owned the place. God forbid any other LS tried to do anything before he showed. The guy was a rude jerk through and through.

Sucks that he betrayed all of you, but letting any one person hold all of a LS's pop items is just asking for trouble...
 Pandemonium.Jfromdeep
Server: Pandemonium
user: Jfromdeep
By Pandemonium.Jfromdeep 2009-03-15 12:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

First off, Malekith u just jealous cause Asuranprotectors owned sky when we were there. Get over it dude, the LS is no more

And to kiowa and anyone else who feels wronged, please reaquaint yourselves with the rules forum on website. Asuranprotectors was a gear based LS that i started with my own gil. The reason i left is cause my real life got too busy to run a LS. All the funds were passed to Gatabe from Patriclis after he left after getting his Haidate. Only thing we had on us were some pop items. If those items are that important to u then i'd gladly return them, but wtf would u do with them besides sell them? lots of the pop items used in LS were bought with my own money anyway. So i really dont get the point you are tryin to make here. If u want gil from the bank then take it up with Patriclis and Gatabe. But also in your attempt to spread bad information, please also include the hard work my wife and i put into running LS, running website, and the tons and tons of gear u guys got. But all in all, it was nice knowing u guys during sky. i hope u enjoy your FFXI gaming experience^^
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-03-15 12:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

JfromDeep or w.e your name is ( I think RMT pl make these type of names of b/c its not a single worded name like mine or Malekith but besides the point..)

Malekith has been pretty honest on here, and I have not posted in a month b.c its been pointless to repsond to the B.S on here so I have turned to lurking ...till now..

Male has been really good and upfront, and TBH.. I really think J man.. that He was just trying to out you ( and that would be a honest thing to do, b.c Honest ppl don't pull ***like that) and when someone outz someone.. the OUT'd person, gets defensive..

Believe me, I studied law back in my day in College, and sounds to me dude.. your sweatin it, and it also sounds your really defensive...

WOW...

( Cool Malekith.. I know you and Kporg have your differences, but its time like this.. PPL stand up to crap like this.)
 Pandemonium.Jfromdeep
By Pandemonium.Jfromdeep 2009-03-15 12:51:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Its cool Neon, if you think im defensive or whatever. I only posted to clear things up with Kiowa because he was a pretty cool dude in game. I dont even know Malekith to be honest with you. But to say that i was rude in sky is crazy. im pretty sure that even kiowa and Patriclis would even agree with that. My LS conducted ourselves with great respect and never was rude nor inconsiderate to anyone. So his post was completely ignorant. The only assumption i could come up with was that he was jealous at the success of my LS when he saw us up there. Congratulations on studying law back in the day by the way
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-15 12:57:14

Sorry to hear that kiowa, people are ***.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-03-15 13:02:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Jfromdeep said:
Its cool Neon, if you think im defensive or whatever. I only posted to clear things up with Kiowa because he was a pretty cool dude in game. I dont even know Malekith to be honest with you. Congratulations on studying law back in the day by the way

LMAO TBH After I finished and graduated, I did a whole careeer change b.c I found it was all a bunch of Horses**t and B.S.
Shoot first and ask Questions later isn't my idea of Law. My idea of law is to help and protect the poor, not rich scumbag white collar *** swords from getting what they want and being complacent.

plus I think its all crooked anyways.. Ya not hating here, just I see the crap, and is it worth it, really? ( B.s about in game tatics...)
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-15 14:08:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Jfromdeep, I could never be jealous of you.

You're one of the more immature, spiteful players I'd ever had the misfortune of meeting on Asura.

Back when I was in Arsenal, I used to dread having to do sky raids because inevitably it meant dealing with your BS.

It's always fun camping Despot only to have your horde camp right on top of us lagging us all to hell. Or even better back when you had all 30 of your people sitting where all the statues popped making sure no one had a chance. Let's not even forget about PK, I can think of two times in particular where your people almost wiped out mine.

Competition in sky is one thing, it's to be expected. But watching you mouth off because you had so many people kissing your *** for gear, ya that makes you a big man...

People of Pandy enjoy your new arrival...
 Asura.Ktjrn
user:
By Asura.Ktjrn 2009-03-15 14:16:06

Pandemonium.....

Good luck!

I hope you're ready
 Pandemonium.Jfromdeep
By Pandemonium.Jfromdeep 2009-03-15 14:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

soooooooo lemme get this straight... you dont like me because my LS camped Despot camp? i dont get it. should we have left sky because you were at Despot? Once again, i dont even know you, nor have i ever had dialogue with you. so for you to post that i was rude to you are complete lies. My officers always kept our members from getting into shout wars with other shells man. So your accusations of being immature and spiteful are comeplete bs. and as far as ppl kissing my *** for gear, they earned their gear by being good members. It sounds like you wanna blame your lack of success in sky on me and thats crazy dude.. Im still wondering who you are..lol Who are you? i never talked to u before.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-15 14:28:29

Due to Jfromdeep's lack of sentence structure, proper grammar, punctuation, paragraphing and overall tainted use of the English language; I hereby declare his or her credibility as nil.

Not to mention the half-assed and unremarkable retorts to the given accusations which neither denies nor disproves your supposed actions. I only see excuses which pose little to no merit.
 Pandemonium.Jfromdeep
By Pandemonium.Jfromdeep 2009-03-15 14:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

lol Arti
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-15 14:31:42
Link | Quote | Reply

LoL... Those who don't look back, much less care about others, are always the first to be awestruck when others raise their voice against them.

I'm sorry you don't know who I am, it's ok really. I know who you are, and that's well enough.

I never said I had a problem with your horde at despot, I acknowledged that competition is to be expected. I just never cared for how you or your people conducted yourselves.

Learn to read boss... then again what can I expect from someone that posts his replies at a 4th grade level. My little cousins can express themselves at a higher level than you.
 Pandemonium.Jfromdeep
By Pandemonium.Jfromdeep 2009-03-15 14:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

LMAO at u Male.. You making an online war with a videogame character that has no clue who you are. And to top it off you use typing grammer as a battle tactic. WOW. i see that this is very important to you. I apologize for whenever it was that me or my LS wronged you. Now if it's my blood you're askin for i cant give u that. but I cant fight a battle with you when i never knew you nor knew of you. But it seems as if you have quite a bit of beef with me. I hope you get over it one day though. My only question is, if i did you wrong before, why not address me personally in game or through forum at the time? why wait for someone else's cry to address me? Im finding it kinda weird that you wage such a huge war with me and we never had any dialogue with each other. seems kinda obsessive to me. Did i cause your life that much torture? Really? if so, then you need to step back from this game a sec and re-evaluate your life man. It aint that serious. Plus once again, I still dont even know you...lol
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-15 14:48:21

It's increasingly difficult to take you seriously to any degree when your posts are difficult (if not painful) to read. Again, your retaliation to the given allegations are pathetic at best.

If you have the guts to respond to this thread about your supposed negative actions, I think it would be in your best interest to find a truce and disprove, or at least legitimately dismiss these illicit acts you've supposedly commited. Instead you play the insult and slight card, questioning the accusers' motives, which in no way shape or form helps your case, and as a result, utterly destroys your integrity.

If you plead innocence, then why dance around the confrontation with needless and verbose ***?
 Pandemonium.Jfromdeep
By Pandemonium.Jfromdeep 2009-03-15 14:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

ok Arte. we get your point. but what you fail to realize is im not here to plead anything, if you read...i siad i posted on here to clear things up with Kiowa. your guy Male went on to attack me. I never attacked back..like i said, i dont even know the guy. Between you and Male, i dont know you nor wish to. So i could care less what you think of me. I play this game for fun, not to get caught up in wars like u guys. We can go back and forth all day, and in the end, you'll be the only one who cares.. I'll still be having fun on my video game. Good luck to both of you in all your future FFXI dealings^^
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-15 15:20:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's recap in ways you can understand...

I saw a post. I knew the people involved. I expressed that I wasn't surprised at what happened. Then I got to watch you QQ.

You're a second rate, self-absorbed pinhead with a 3rd grade education. It's ok man because you rule at FFXI! I'll just stop now while I'm ahead.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. However, there are better ways to react to my comments than how you've gone about it. Fact is, you're Pandy's problem now. Hasta la vista and happy trails.

First "Dupe Bans" and now this server transfer... Asura is getting better all the time...
 Pandemonium.Jfromdeep
By Pandemonium.Jfromdeep 2009-03-15 15:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you for being diplomatic about things Bart. But still, my point is i dont care what they post because it really doesnt matter. even with all the grammer and education attacks, i've yet to attack either of them. Im just wondering why they take this so serious and get so angry over it. Kiowa is the one who had the original post and these guys seem to be building a defense against armageddan. Whether in game or in this post, i've always conducted myself in a civil manner. I guess im evil cause i dont pay attention to the spell check..lol but hey, to each it's own. I hope these people get over their anger issues before they leave the keyboard though. We got enough problems in the world w/o u guys taking video game anger out on RL people. Have a nice day guys^^
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-15 15:48:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ughhhh wall of text...

Somebody please... blindna can I have it?
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2009-03-15 15:51:10
Link | Quote | Reply

eurgh. shut up, you can have this. >.> if you dont like his posts, dont read them. not all of us care to be grammatically correct. dont like it.. dont read it, then end of conversation :o how simple is that.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-15 16:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Naw... I can just ignore you, how about that? You and I have no quarrel SuperDick, I mean Ultrarichard.

Malekith said:
I saw a post. I knew the people involved. I expressed that I wasn't surprised at what happened.

The above is all that I was getting at when I posted at start. Then dude wanted to tear me down. That's cool. Thing is if you're going to come at me, bring your A-game. Reason intelligently and maybe we can come to an understanding...

However if we wants to write like a 3rd grader I'm going to call him on it. If someone is so hot to post a reply, they can take a moment or two to think about what it is they're posting before they hit submit.

If they don't then they get what they deserve...
 Pandemonium.Jfromdeep
By Pandemonium.Jfromdeep 2009-03-15 16:11:54
Link | Quote | Reply

"However if we wants to write like a 3rd grader I'm going to call him on it."

When attacking someone's grammer, please make sure you got your own right. And furthermore, i never attempted to tear you down. You are the one with a huge amount of hatred in all your posts. You turned a player warning post into a grammer battle. What were we talking about again? Are you angry cause i said that i dont know you? What do you want me to say? i really dont know you besides this forum. But you've taken half your day to express your anger towards me while i wasted half my day wondering who you are and why you so mad at me. What do i get from tearing you down? nothing. so Attack my grammer as you wish, but fact still remains that i've never wrong you nor do i even know you. So if we are judging credibilty, you have known cause we dont know each other. as far as im concerned you're some random blogger tryin to blast someone for no reason.(no disrespect intended).
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-15 16:28:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Again you fail to read....

Kiowa posted a warning...

I saw it...

LoL'd

Expressed my lack of surprise...

And there you are wondering who I am?

LoL'd again...

Have fun on your new server, I'm just glad to see one less jerk on asura.

As to the grammAr and spelling? Call me old fashioned, but people should put a little pride into how they present themselves. Message board for a MMO or not you should care about punctuation, spelling, and grammar. If for no other reason that to disregard it detracts from the overall strength of any argument you could author.

*shrug*

Why do I try? I'm already bracing for the malformed wall of text that's sure to be lobbed back at me. Damn it hurts my brain to think of it... Maybe next time I'll just borrow Wooooodum's cat and let it talk to you. We might even get better results...
 Asura.Corgain
user: Corgain
By Asura.Corgain 2009-03-15 16:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

You know J, it's funny seeing a post like this. Just when I thought I'd let it go, you do something like this. I've said it to you and a few others, but now since it's out in the open, I do still have that saved conversation between you and one other person, about your "intentions" for the shell when you first made it. Now seeing as you fled to another server, it all makes sense. You said you switched servers cuz of irl stuff? How in the hell does that have any affect on what server your in? Anyways, it's unfortunate it had come to this, I thought only me and a few others knew you stole, but because it was not my business, I let it go. You've earned yourself a pretty F***ed up reputation not only in Asura, but the entire FF community. Might be time to find another game.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-15 16:39:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess I'll say it before someone else does.

@Barti

You're welcome.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-15 16:41:11

Jfromdeep said:
The reason i left is cause my real life got too busy to run a LS.

{Huh?!}

Let me get this straight. You left the server you were originally on (with sky pop items that didn't belong to you) because your real life was too busy to do endgame?

Please explain how server jumping has any correlation to real life obligations. Poor excuses and lack of intelligent responses aside, this is fishy and difficult to dance around.
 Pandemonium.Jfromdeep
By Pandemonium.Jfromdeep 2009-03-15 16:41:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally someone with relevance to the issue. Well Corgain, my question to you is what exactly did i steal from my own LS? If the funds weren't even in my possesion. And as i posted earlier for you and anyone else who has accusations, please re-aquaint yourself with the rules on LS website. It states that LS was a gear base shell. If you were in it for gil you were recommended to find another sky shell. And as far as sky, i said my real life commitments made it where i couldnt lead sky anymore. Once my officers got all their gear and started leaving i was hard for my wife to do alone. Things got bad when your buddy Schatten stole that summerstone. And as far as my finding another game, you should remember our last conversation. And if you really think a player warning will make me stop playing FFXI, then you arent as smart as i gave you credit for. But anyhow nice to hear from u again man.
 Pandemonium.Jfromdeep
By Pandemonium.Jfromdeep 2009-03-15 16:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply

No Arte, i said i left "SKY" because of real life issues. and also from being burnt out from leading sky for 1.5 years. By the way, if it was that bad of an experience, why did people stick around for so long? Aparently something went right at very least.
First Page 2