Is It Me Or Has This Game Just Become Really Boring

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Is it me or has this game just become really boring
Is it me or has this game just become really boring
 Valefor.Neokenesis
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Neokenesis 2009-04-08 00:59:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Psyence said:
these specific people being racist ***holes, why would you want to speak to them anyway lol

your correct in the fact that why would you wanna speak to people like that but at the time i play there is a very limited amount of NA to talk to.. so if u wanna do anything interesting you have to try and make yourself accepted by those type of people..as for LSs that do any sort of event around that time they are impossible to find..

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-08 01:15:03
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Bartimaeus said:
Pick up heavy drinking.

Who says this has to be related to playing FFXI? I do this already.
 Cerberus.Jaxson
Server: Cerberus
user: Jaxson
By Cerberus.Jaxson 2009-04-08 01:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I take a week or two long break every 2-3 months. That way I come back and I'm all gung ho again. It works for me.
 Odin.Leey
Server: Odin
user:
By Odin.Leey 2009-04-08 10:20:06
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

ninja update *Suotuos break lasted... wait for it....

wait for it!!!!!

2-3 days zomg
 Odin.Moondaddy
Server: Odin
user: Moondaddy
By Odin.Moondaddy 2009-04-08 17:16:17
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao leey

Post deleted by User.
 Kujata.Malicfayt
Server: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-04-08 18:10:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I take 1-3month breaks all the time. You usually come back to a game with a lot of changes that makes it feel moderately refreshing. Mainly the break itself is what does it for me, and who doesn't need a break now and then from anything?

Also... in a response to zerging posted by Zapper, not meant to be in any way negative towards you or anyone but i just feel a need to say this.

"Zerg" was created because: As fast as possible is what people want because of impatience and the absence of free time. It has nothing to do with lack of skill or not wanting to work for your items.
If anyone wants to complain about lack of skill or work required to accomplish anything in this game, then take... just a glance at the TOAU Expansion ever mind a hard look, so that you know the reason why no one knows how to even make a basic skillchain never mind make an MB or even time a MB right.
Pay witness to one of the games most debatable and controversial Expansion packs to date in FFxi. White Mages ranked second rate to Red mages in most scenarios. Black mages are forced to Solo. Paladins exiled. Summoners cast aside. ect ect ect. This Expansion is riddled with "Zerg me" all over it if you ask me. I'm not complaining nor am i exactly for it, i'm just saying.

So if any of you have ever Merit burned in a colibri party and complain about Zerging your gear are just hypocrites.
Its the same thing used in a different context here. Look at how fast we Merit now as compared to when ... we killed Giant birds and Tavnazian Rams in L.meadows as one example. Back then you could say we earned our merits as compared to now.