G2 NMs Solo @lvl55... Job Combination?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » G2 NMs solo @lvl55... Job Combination?
G2 NMs solo @lvl55... Job Combination?
 Hades.Bragi
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Bragi
By Hades.Bragi 2011-03-08 09:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello everyone,

i wanted to get some suggestions about what job combination could possibly solo the G2 NMs @level55 (Boreal Hound, Coeurl and Tiger).

do you think this is possible at all?
i was thinking about BLU/PLD (for the Undead)
and BLU/NIN (for the other NMs)

thanks for answers...
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-03-08 09:58:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you soloing them as level 55 or are you helping a friend who happens to be 55? If you're 55, I don't think you're going to be able to solo them. If you're 75+, either of those combos will work just fine to solo all 3.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-03-08 10:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Sadly I don't think its possible... I seem to remember them having a crapton of hp so so would probably outlast you and they hit decently... Don't let me stop you from trying though as it's been a long time since i last did them and memory is a bit fuzzy.
By Bragi 2011-03-08 10:58:49
Link | Quote | Reply

i will be @lvl55 with my new character again.

i started the character with the intention of getting done everything solo. (if the developers of the game can't add challenges to the game, i have to create them myself)

last time i killed them as whm/nin @lvl75 easily. so i think with the right strategy it could possibly done @55.

maybe i can use the 'undead killer' trait from BLU and Holy Circle /PLD, + eating some undead killer food, to reduce the attack rounds of the boreal hound to a minimum. the question is if i will be able to deal enough damage. missing dual wield.

maybe i should switch main-and-sub to PLD/BLU. to profit from better shield skill then main BLU. and as elvaan pld i have good mind so i could deal "good" damage with divine magic.

however i will work some more strategys out...
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-03-08 11:08:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah Boreal Hound and Tiger are going to spam their paralyze moves nonstop so you're not going to stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning either of those fights. Good luck though.
 Asura.Masekase
Server: Asura
user: masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2011-03-08 11:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bragi said:

i started the character with the intention of getting done everything solo. (if the developers of the game can't add challenges to the game, i have to create them myself)

last time i killed them as whm/nin @lvl75 easily. so i think with the right strategy it could possibly done @55.

maybe i can use the 'undead killer' trait from BLU and Holy Circle /PLD, + eating some undead killer food, to reduce the attack rounds of the boreal hound to a minimum. the question is if i will be able to deal enough damage. missing dual wield.

maybe i should switch main-and-sub to PLD/BLU. to profit from better shield skill then main BLU. and as elvaan pld i have good mind so i could deal "good" damage with divine magic.

NO challenges to the game yet you only 75 ?
Not finished any missions/add ons,no craft to 100.

Come on if you at least going to moan that nothing is challenging finish stuff that is there first.

Also can't see any hnm titles there.

**Fair enough if that isn't your main account at the top**
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-03-08 11:28:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Masekase said:
Bragi said:

NO challenges to the game yet you only 75 ?
Not finished any missions/add ons,no craft to 100.

Come on if you at least going to moan that nothing is challenging finish stuff that is there first.

Also can't see any hnm titles there.

**Fair enough if that isn't your main account at the top**

Hades havent excisted for awhile, he's probably on cerberus now, happened alooot since we merged from hades:p

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.