Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » rolanberry currency
rolanberry currency
 Ragnarok.Zirux
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: matu
By Ragnarok.Zirux 2009-03-11 10:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I was wondering what's up with the overpriced currency in the rolan bazaars and why they are like this: 0-bronzes in groups of 9 bynes in groups of 21 and thats on all the bazaars...
 Seraph.Bachola
Server: Seraph
user: Bachola
By Seraph.Bachola 2009-03-11 10:46:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk

I noticed a hike as well on my server last 2 weeks on all currency.

also on Seraph ive seen a Taru selling 1 Byne for the price a a Hundred piece for 150k cheaper I guess to fool a few players
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-11 11:13:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Seen a few people in migard trying to do the same thing. Bazaaring singles for 100 prices to trick people
 Fenrir.Omnitank
Server: Fenrir
user: Omnitank
By Fenrir.Omnitank 2009-03-11 12:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

KILL~!
 Ramuh.Thayil
Server: Ramuh
user: Thayil
By Ramuh.Thayil 2009-03-11 12:40:16
Link | Quote | Reply

heh...interesting to see where all the bazzars have congregated on other servers. so on ragnarok it's rolanberry? on ramuh it was batallia until they axed the tax in jeuno. ever since then they've migrated to upper jeuno...which doesn't make much sense, but, meh.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-11 12:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

rolanmart on migard
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-03-11 12:48:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Its still Rolanmart on Garuda, but there are some that have migrated to Lower Jeuno by the AH.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-11 12:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

on gilgamesh they all used to be outside in rolanberry but now at the mh in lower jueno...

A few of us agree that if youre going to bazaar go in a more open space like Ru'lude gardens, since there you get warped there from WG if you pay by the silver piece. It's more open and we can at least walk through there :)

I say move to Rulude gardens :P
 Cerberus.Radaghast
Server: Cerberus
user: Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2009-03-11 13:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Frobeus said:
Seen a few people in migard trying to do the same thing. Bazaaring singles for 100 prices to trick people

Buyer beware! :P
 Ragnarok.Jammie
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jammie
By Ragnarok.Jammie 2009-03-11 13:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with Rulumart! Before ToAU, Rulude was the place where the cool kids hung out anyway, well at least @ Ragnarok.

It's nice looking, has AH (unlike Rolanberry) and indeed is a much more open space.

If everyone would bazaar at the Duke's Palace, we could turn it into a real shopping mall! Everyone could line up along the walls, and you can make a round along all the bazaars, in a much more organized way then you have to do now in Rolanberry.

Imagine the neonlights and the big billboards all across Vana'diel:

Visit the Rulumart at the Duke's Palace Mall!
"We're so big, we should have our own airship dock!"
 Fairy.Lethewaters
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Lethewaters 2009-03-11 13:46:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't done Dynmis since the price drop so I have no clue what teh drops are for the money. I have noticed though that since the entrance fee dropped, the price in bazaars went up at least 4-10k on avg for singles. I rarely see Byne bills for 5k anymore on Fairy. They're up to 8-9k while T-Shells and O.Pieces are 10-20k. as for the 100 versions, those didn't seem to jump much. Still going for 750k+

My assumption is which the fee drop, ppl are looking to make back what they put in for fees in the past.